Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


I hereby start a campaign
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  

DOWN WITH THE HOMO
yas?
39%
 39%  [ 9 ]
sell him to a group of gay packy bikers
60%
 60%  [ 14 ]
Total Votes : 23

Author Message
Eldo
Master Cheater
Reputation: 1

Joined: 19 Feb 2008
Posts: 405

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 1:52 am    Post subject: I hereby start a campaign Reply with quote

For those of you who want the freedom of having no uber fags on cef, I suggest you join this.

Target: Satan/tj wigglehisdickinaguysass/josh :3
Reason: We all have many

we need Supporters, flamers, siggys, banners, and guns.

Leaders (codenames)
-fagtarts(will be his leader name)
(fagtarts pupils)
-everyone except you
-roflstomper20313
(roflstomper20313's pupils)
-loganator
-shitslipper
(Loganator's pupils)
-none

Supporters
-Elweb/Gsauce/Snes/Thanh
-Loganator
-gogodr
-Legend- :3
-Benji
-Josh :3 you know your a faggot when you hate yourself D:
-Mania Guy
-hero
-Captain Rage
-viral
-faffafy
-Kaotic
-RichBitch~
-boxman
-[SSCA]Luigi
-ChrisNMP
-lord_fugue9998
-bfoster15no2
-ControlAltDelete
-AQWFTW
-Nirojan
-Saltine
-AverageAzn247
-Kruë
-chuck norris
-[AM]Aname
-coldie :]
-

doxers(RUIN HIS LIFE NAO)
-Loganator
-Benji

Siggy's (submit)



banners (submit)



guns
-we need guns











DOX
(DOX WILL GO HERE)





For those of you who want badges here they are!


PEOPLE SECRETLY IN TJ WIGGLES PANTS
-loganator
-controlaltdelete

TO GET INTO THE SECRET HIDEOUT FORUM FOR THIS FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS
1.go to http://www.fafaffy.com and register
2.pm faffafy your user name on http://www.fafaffy.com or cef



Super Top Secret Special Rank
-saltine


Epic Super Saiyens
-ControlAltDelete
-Kruë

Teh Supple-him
-fafaffy

Rank that no one else has

saltine


Last edited by Eldo on Fri Aug 21, 2009 12:25 pm; edited 48 times in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Loganator
Master Cheater
Reputation: 4

Joined: 29 Oct 2008
Posts: 472

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 1:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just want to dox the faggot.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Wat
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 0

Joined: 13 Nov 2008
Posts: 0
Location: LOLstralia

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 1:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote



/Submit
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
gogodr
I post too much
Reputation: 125

Joined: 19 Dec 2006
Posts: 2041

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 1:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

/join

btw I'm making a banner right nao ;3
that can also be a siggy
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Wat
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 0

Joined: 13 Nov 2008
Posts: 0
Location: LOLstralia

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 1:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

/join
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Eldo
Master Cheater
Reputation: 1

Joined: 19 Feb 2008
Posts: 405

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 1:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

we will BURN this faggot once and for all!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
gogodr
I post too much
Reputation: 125

Joined: 19 Dec 2006
Posts: 2041

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Benji
Random spam moderator
Reputation: 4

Joined: 31 Dec 2007
Posts: 61
Location: The Netherlands

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This banned took me 5 hours in Photoshop.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NoManchesPuto
I post too much
Reputation: 0

Joined: 24 Jan 2009
Posts: 2820

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree, nice sigs btw! Will use one :3

Last edited by NoManchesPuto on Fri Aug 21, 2009 1:41 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Eldo
Master Cheater
Reputation: 1

Joined: 19 Feb 2008
Posts: 405

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

we need flamers gogogogogo and should I start a dox?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NoManchesPuto
I post too much
Reputation: 0

Joined: 24 Jan 2009
Posts: 2820

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanh wrote:
we need flamers gogogogogo and should I start a dox?


totally! start it now!!

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Benji
Random spam moderator
Reputation: 4

Joined: 31 Dec 2007
Posts: 61
Location: The Netherlands

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanh wrote:
we need flamers gogogogogo and should I start a dox?
I'll do the dox.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Loganator
Master Cheater
Reputation: 4

Joined: 29 Oct 2008
Posts: 472

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Benji wrote:
Thanh wrote:
we need flamers gogogogogo and should I start a dox?
I'll do the dox.

Me, too.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Mania Guy
I post too much
Reputation: 10

Joined: 10 Jun 2008
Posts: 2529
Location: Up

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

/I love campaigns

Join

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
NoManchesPuto
I post too much
Reputation: 0

Joined: 24 Jan 2009
Posts: 2820

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mania Guy wrote:
/I love campaigns

Join


2nd :3

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
Page 1 of 12

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites