| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| DOWN WITH THE HOMO |
| yas? |
|
39% |
[ 9 ] |
| sell him to a group of gay packy bikers |
|
60% |
[ 14 ] |
|
| Total Votes : 23 |
|
| Author |
Message |
Eldo Master Cheater
Reputation: 1
Joined: 19 Feb 2008 Posts: 405
|
Posted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 1:52 am Post subject: I hereby start a campaign |
|
|
For those of you who want the freedom of having no uber fags on cef, I suggest you join this.
Target: Satan/tj wigglehisdickinaguysass/josh :3
Reason: We all have many
we need Supporters, flamers, siggys, banners, and guns.
Leaders (codenames)
-fagtarts(will be his leader name)
(fagtarts pupils)
-everyone except you
-roflstomper20313
(roflstomper20313's pupils)
-loganator
-shitslipper
(Loganator's pupils)
-none
Supporters
-Elweb/Gsauce/Snes/Thanh
-Loganator
-gogodr
-Legend- :3
-Benji
-Josh :3 you know your a faggot when you hate yourself D:
-Mania Guy
-hero
-Captain Rage
-viral
-faffafy
-Kaotic
-RichBitch~
-boxman
-[SSCA]Luigi
-ChrisNMP
-lord_fugue9998
-bfoster15no2
-ControlAltDelete
-AQWFTW
-Nirojan
-Saltine
-AverageAzn247
-Kruë
-chuck norris
-[AM]Aname
-coldie :]
-
doxers(RUIN HIS LIFE NAO)
-Loganator
-Benji
Siggy's (submit)
banners (submit)
guns
-we need guns
DOX
(DOX WILL GO HERE)
For those of you who want badges here they are!
      
PEOPLE SECRETLY IN TJ WIGGLES PANTS
-loganator
-controlaltdelete
TO GET INTO THE SECRET HIDEOUT FORUM FOR THIS FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS
1.go to http://www.fafaffy.com and register
2.pm faffafy your user name on http://www.fafaffy.com or cef
Super Top Secret Special Rank
-saltine
Epic Super Saiyens
-ControlAltDelete
-Kruë
Teh Supple-him
-fafaffy
Rank that no one else has
saltine
Last edited by Eldo on Fri Aug 21, 2009 12:25 pm; edited 48 times in total |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Loganator Master Cheater
Reputation: 4
Joined: 29 Oct 2008 Posts: 472
|
Posted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 1:53 am Post subject: |
|
|
| I just want to dox the faggot.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Wat How do I cheat?
Reputation: 0
Joined: 13 Nov 2008 Posts: 0 Location: LOLstralia
|
Posted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 1:55 am Post subject: |
|
|
/Submit
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
gogodr I post too much
Reputation: 125
Joined: 19 Dec 2006 Posts: 2041
|
Posted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 1:55 am Post subject: |
|
|
/join
btw I'm making a banner right nao ;3
that can also be a siggy
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Wat How do I cheat?
Reputation: 0
Joined: 13 Nov 2008 Posts: 0 Location: LOLstralia
|
Posted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 1:56 am Post subject: |
|
|
| /join
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Eldo Master Cheater
Reputation: 1
Joined: 19 Feb 2008 Posts: 405
|
Posted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 1:57 am Post subject: |
|
|
| we will BURN this faggot once and for all!
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
gogodr I post too much
Reputation: 125
Joined: 19 Dec 2006 Posts: 2041
|
Posted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:01 am Post subject: |
|
|
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Benji Random spam moderator
Reputation: 4
Joined: 31 Dec 2007 Posts: 61 Location: The Netherlands
|
Posted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:03 am Post subject: |
|
|
This banned took me 5 hours in Photoshop.
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
NoManchesPuto I post too much
Reputation: 0
Joined: 24 Jan 2009 Posts: 2820
|
Posted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:05 am Post subject: |
|
|
I agree, nice sigs btw! Will use one :3
Last edited by NoManchesPuto on Fri Aug 21, 2009 1:41 am; edited 2 times in total |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Eldo Master Cheater
Reputation: 1
Joined: 19 Feb 2008 Posts: 405
|
Posted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:05 am Post subject: |
|
|
| we need flamers gogogogogo and should I start a dox?
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
NoManchesPuto I post too much
Reputation: 0
Joined: 24 Jan 2009 Posts: 2820
|
Posted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:06 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Thanh wrote: | | we need flamers gogogogogo and should I start a dox? |
totally! start it now!!
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Benji Random spam moderator
Reputation: 4
Joined: 31 Dec 2007 Posts: 61 Location: The Netherlands
|
Posted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:06 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Thanh wrote: | | we need flamers gogogogogo and should I start a dox? | I'll do the dox.
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Loganator Master Cheater
Reputation: 4
Joined: 29 Oct 2008 Posts: 472
|
Posted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:07 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Benji wrote: | | Thanh wrote: | | we need flamers gogogogogo and should I start a dox? | I'll do the dox. |
Me, too.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Mania Guy I post too much
Reputation: 10
Joined: 10 Jun 2008 Posts: 2529 Location: Up
|
Posted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:07 am Post subject: |
|
|
/I love campaigns
Join
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
NoManchesPuto I post too much
Reputation: 0
Joined: 24 Jan 2009 Posts: 2820
|
Posted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:08 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Mania Guy wrote: | /I love campaigns
Join |
2nd :3
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|