Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


What AV do you use?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Computer Talk
View previous topic :: View next topic  

WHAT
Avira
7%
 7%  [ 3 ]
Avast
10%
 10%  [ 4 ]
AVG
12%
 12%  [ 5 ]
Trend Micro
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
McAffee
2%
 2%  [ 1 ]
F-Secure
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Panda
2%
 2%  [ 1 ]
Kaspersky
10%
 10%  [ 4 ]
Bitdefender
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Some other shit people forgot
12%
 12%  [ 5 ]
None
12%
 12%  [ 5 ]
NOD32
28%
 28%  [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 39

Author Message
Michael
Expert Cheater
Reputation: 15

Joined: 26 May 2008
Posts: 180

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll vote when Trend Micro PC is on there.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Luigi
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 1

Joined: 24 Mar 2008
Posts: 1083

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Michael wrote:
I'll vote when Trend Micro PC is on there.

Quote:
Trend Micro


Do I honestly need to add PC after the damn name?

And fuck "Common Sense 2009". What if your so-called common sense gets taken down? Who will be there to save your ass and remove it then?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Thanitos
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 0

Joined: 02 Mar 2007
Posts: 1588

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eset nod32, Avast!
_________________



Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Noz3001
I'm a spammer
Reputation: 26

Joined: 29 May 2006
Posts: 6220
Location: /dev/null

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[SSCA]Luigi wrote:
Michael wrote:
I'll vote when Trend Micro PC is on there.

Quote:
Trend Micro


Do I honestly need to add PC after the damn name?

And fuck "Common Sense 2009". What if your so-called common sense gets taken down? Who will be there to save your ass and remove it then?


I've got Common Sense 2010 BETA. It's not as buggy. If it fails (which it probably wont) then I have delete button pro, hijackthis (lolrealprogran) and safe mode.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Luigi
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 1

Joined: 24 Mar 2008
Posts: 1083

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 1:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Noz3001 wrote:
[SSCA]Luigi wrote:
Michael wrote:
I'll vote when Trend Micro PC is on there.

Quote:
Trend Micro


Do I honestly need to add PC after the damn name?

And fuck "Common Sense 2009". What if your so-called common sense gets taken down? Who will be there to save your ass and remove it then?


I've got Common Sense 2010 BETA. It's not as buggy. If it fails (which it probably wont) then I have delete button pro, hijackthis (lolrealprogran) and safe mode.
Until it patches all your files, then when deleted, it deletes the files too.
/virut. Good luck getting rid of that with common sense.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
SF
I'm a spammer
Reputation: 119

Joined: 19 Mar 2007
Posts: 6028

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've added NOD32 to the poll list by user request.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Daniel.
I post too much
Reputation: 72

Joined: 08 Nov 2007
Posts: 2938

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ZoneAlarm
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Noz3001
I'm a spammer
Reputation: 26

Joined: 29 May 2006
Posts: 6220
Location: /dev/null

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[SSCA]Luigi wrote:
Noz3001 wrote:
[SSCA]Luigi wrote:
Michael wrote:
I'll vote when Trend Micro PC is on there.

Quote:
Trend Micro


Do I honestly need to add PC after the damn name?

And fuck "Common Sense 2009". What if your so-called common sense gets taken down? Who will be there to save your ass and remove it then?


I've got Common Sense 2010 BETA. It's not as buggy. If it fails (which it probably wont) then I have delete button pro, hijackthis (lolrealprogran) and safe mode.
Until it patches all your files, then when deleted, it deletes the files too.
/virut. Good luck getting rid of that with common sense.


Nono, the common sense STOPS that from happening.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Saifallofjmr
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 4

Joined: 02 Apr 2007
Posts: 1450

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Noz3001 wrote:
[SSCA]Luigi wrote:
Noz3001 wrote:
[SSCA]Luigi wrote:
Michael wrote:
I'll vote when Trend Micro PC is on there.

Quote:
Trend Micro


Do I honestly need to add PC after the damn name?

And fuck "Common Sense 2009". What if your so-called common sense gets taken down? Who will be there to save your ass and remove it then?


I've got Common Sense 2010 BETA. It's not as buggy. If it fails (which it probably wont) then I have delete button pro, hijackthis (lolrealprogran) and safe mode.
Until it patches all your files, then when deleted, it deletes the files too.
/virut. Good luck getting rid of that with common sense.





.
Nono, the common sense STOPS that from happening.



Tbh this is just turning to spam

Just agree to disagree..

_________________

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Karakawe
I post too much
Reputation: 3

Joined: 17 Apr 2007
Posts: 3899

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Common sense or not, I've recently ditched Windows.
I suppose I could use ClamWin to scan a drive or something, but I haven't had to do anything like that yet.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
DarkEnvy
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: -1

Joined: 27 Jan 2008
Posts: 683
Location: Right here

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i use nothing.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
NeverForgotten
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 2

Joined: 20 Oct 2007
Posts: 1616
Location: Wii

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I use kaspersky
but my dad uses nod 32

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Austin Powers
Master Cheater
Reputation: -1

Joined: 13 Dec 2008
Posts: 447

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 5:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm using zonealarm extreme security now.
it never let me down
it has firewall and antivirus

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Polynomial
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 5

Joined: 17 Feb 2008
Posts: 524
Location: Inside the Intel CET shadow stack

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 8:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

None.

I browse safe and sit behind a NAT router. If I get a virus, I pwn it hard with common sense and little technical hocus-pocus.

_________________
It's not fun unless every exploit mitigation is enabled.
Please do not reply to my posts with LLM-generated slop; I consider it to be an insult to my time.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
DarkEnvy
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: -1

Joined: 27 Jan 2008
Posts: 683
Location: Right here

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Burningmace wrote:
None.

I browse safe and sit behind a NAT router. If I get a virus, I pwn it hard with common sense and little technical hocus-pocus.


Same. Or sometimes i just go screw it and i reformatt lmao.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Computer Talk All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites