| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| WHAT |
| Avira |
|
7% |
[ 3 ] |
| Avast |
|
10% |
[ 4 ] |
| AVG |
|
12% |
[ 5 ] |
| Trend Micro |
|
0% |
[ 0 ] |
| McAffee |
|
2% |
[ 1 ] |
| F-Secure |
|
0% |
[ 0 ] |
| Panda |
|
2% |
[ 1 ] |
| Kaspersky |
|
10% |
[ 4 ] |
| Bitdefender |
|
0% |
[ 0 ] |
| Some other shit people forgot |
|
12% |
[ 5 ] |
| None |
|
12% |
[ 5 ] |
| NOD32 |
|
28% |
[ 11 ] |
|
| Total Votes : 39 |
|
| Author |
Message |
Michael Expert Cheater
Reputation: 15
Joined: 26 May 2008 Posts: 180
|
Posted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:48 am Post subject: |
|
|
| I'll vote when Trend Micro PC is on there.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Luigi Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 1
Joined: 24 Mar 2008 Posts: 1083
|
Posted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:26 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Michael wrote: | | I'll vote when Trend Micro PC is on there. |
Do I honestly need to add PC after the damn name?
And fuck "Common Sense 2009". What if your so-called common sense gets taken down? Who will be there to save your ass and remove it then?
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Thanitos Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 0
Joined: 02 Mar 2007 Posts: 1588
|
Posted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:29 am Post subject: |
|
|
Eset nod32, Avast!
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Noz3001 I'm a spammer
Reputation: 26
Joined: 29 May 2006 Posts: 6220 Location: /dev/null
|
Posted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:40 am Post subject: |
|
|
| [SSCA]Luigi wrote: | | Michael wrote: | | I'll vote when Trend Micro PC is on there. |
Do I honestly need to add PC after the damn name?
And fuck "Common Sense 2009". What if your so-called common sense gets taken down? Who will be there to save your ass and remove it then? |
I've got Common Sense 2010 BETA. It's not as buggy. If it fails (which it probably wont) then I have delete button pro, hijackthis (lolrealprogran) and safe mode.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Luigi Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 1
Joined: 24 Mar 2008 Posts: 1083
|
Posted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 1:55 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Noz3001 wrote: | | [SSCA]Luigi wrote: | | Michael wrote: | | I'll vote when Trend Micro PC is on there. |
Do I honestly need to add PC after the damn name?
And fuck "Common Sense 2009". What if your so-called common sense gets taken down? Who will be there to save your ass and remove it then? |
I've got Common Sense 2010 BETA. It's not as buggy. If it fails (which it probably wont) then I have delete button pro, hijackthis (lolrealprogran) and safe mode. | Until it patches all your files, then when deleted, it deletes the files too.
/virut. Good luck getting rid of that with common sense.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
SF I'm a spammer
Reputation: 119
Joined: 19 Mar 2007 Posts: 6028
|
Posted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 3:15 pm Post subject: |
|
|
I've added NOD32 to the poll list by user request.
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Daniel. I post too much
Reputation: 72
Joined: 08 Nov 2007 Posts: 2938
|
Posted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 4:14 pm Post subject: |
|
|
ZoneAlarm
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Noz3001 I'm a spammer
Reputation: 26
Joined: 29 May 2006 Posts: 6220 Location: /dev/null
|
Posted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:03 am Post subject: |
|
|
| [SSCA]Luigi wrote: | | Noz3001 wrote: | | [SSCA]Luigi wrote: | | Michael wrote: | | I'll vote when Trend Micro PC is on there. |
Do I honestly need to add PC after the damn name?
And fuck "Common Sense 2009". What if your so-called common sense gets taken down? Who will be there to save your ass and remove it then? |
I've got Common Sense 2010 BETA. It's not as buggy. If it fails (which it probably wont) then I have delete button pro, hijackthis (lolrealprogran) and safe mode. | Until it patches all your files, then when deleted, it deletes the files too.
/virut. Good luck getting rid of that with common sense. |
Nono, the common sense STOPS that from happening.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Saifallofjmr Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 4
Joined: 02 Apr 2007 Posts: 1450
|
Posted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:44 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Noz3001 wrote: | | [SSCA]Luigi wrote: | | Noz3001 wrote: | | [SSCA]Luigi wrote: | | Michael wrote: | | I'll vote when Trend Micro PC is on there. |
Do I honestly need to add PC after the damn name?
And fuck "Common Sense 2009". What if your so-called common sense gets taken down? Who will be there to save your ass and remove it then? |
I've got Common Sense 2010 BETA. It's not as buggy. If it fails (which it probably wont) then I have delete button pro, hijackthis (lolrealprogran) and safe mode. | Until it patches all your files, then when deleted, it deletes the files too.
/virut. Good luck getting rid of that with common sense. |
.
Nono, the common sense STOPS that from happening. |
Tbh this is just turning to spam
Just agree to disagree..
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Karakawe I post too much
Reputation: 3
Joined: 17 Apr 2007 Posts: 3899
|
Posted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:27 pm Post subject: |
|
|
Common sense or not, I've recently ditched Windows.
I suppose I could use ClamWin to scan a drive or something, but I haven't had to do anything like that yet.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
DarkEnvy Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: -1
Joined: 27 Jan 2008 Posts: 683 Location: Right here
|
Posted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:38 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| i use nothing.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
NeverForgotten Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 2
Joined: 20 Oct 2007 Posts: 1616 Location: Wii
|
Posted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:31 pm Post subject: |
|
|
I use kaspersky
but my dad uses nod 32
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Austin Powers Master Cheater
Reputation: -1
Joined: 13 Dec 2008 Posts: 447
|
Posted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 5:51 am Post subject: |
|
|
I'm using zonealarm extreme security now.
it never let me down
it has firewall and antivirus
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Polynomial Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 5
Joined: 17 Feb 2008 Posts: 524 Location: Inside the Intel CET shadow stack
|
Posted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 8:07 am Post subject: |
|
|
None.
I browse safe and sit behind a NAT router. If I get a virus, I pwn it hard with common sense and little technical hocus-pocus.
_________________
It's not fun unless every exploit mitigation is enabled.
Please do not reply to my posts with LLM-generated slop; I consider it to be an insult to my time. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
DarkEnvy Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: -1
Joined: 27 Jan 2008 Posts: 683 Location: Right here
|
Posted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 7:53 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Burningmace wrote: | None.
I browse safe and sit behind a NAT router. If I get a virus, I pwn it hard with common sense and little technical hocus-pocus. |
Same. Or sometimes i just go screw it and i reformatt lmao.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|