| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
I am God. Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: -1
Joined: 15 Jun 2008 Posts: 1263
|
Posted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 1:45 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Satan Of Cef wrote: | | CrisNMP wrote: | | ControlAltDelete wrote: | | darkex wrote: | | Quote: | | F3ar: If TJ Dickshit is a mod, I'm not going to be in thereXitra/Tyler: its only until he gives me the money.F3ar: If he's a mod I want outXitra/Tyler: he's giving me money in a day or 2.Xitra/Tyler: then i'll have db take him outF3ar: Well as long as he's a mod, I don't want inXitra/Tyler: its only for a little bit more |
|
Confused. |
look at the picture inthe other thread |
So that means were both getting de-modded? |
You damn fuckin right _________________
┌─┐
┴─┴
ಠ_ರೃ
I'm Kruë |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
NoManchesPuto I post too much
Reputation: 0
Joined: 24 Jan 2009 Posts: 2820
|
Posted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 1:45 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Your "damn fuckin" getting banned ahahahahaha SF is going to bah hammer ur ass ahahah |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
I am God. Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: -1
Joined: 15 Jun 2008 Posts: 1263
|
Posted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 1:46 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Satan Of Cef wrote: | | Your "damn fuckin" getting banned ahahahahaha SF is going to bah hammer ur ass ahahah |
I'll see it when it happens, If anything it will just be a false ban and i'll get over it. _________________
┌─┐
┴─┴
ಠ_ರೃ
I'm Kruë |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Fafaffy Cheater
Reputation: 65
Joined: 12 Dec 2007 Posts: 28
|
Posted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 1:47 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Satan Of Cef wrote: | | Your "damn fuckin" getting banned ahahahahaha SF is going to bah hammer ur ass ahahah |
u suddenly become a fag...
and if its cuz hes cussing, view ur own statement _________________
| Brillia wrote: | | I FUCKING FUCK SEX |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
InternetIsSeriousBusiness Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 8
Joined: 12 Jul 2010 Posts: 1268
|
Posted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:28 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| bamp |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
SF I'm a spammer
Reputation: 119
Joined: 19 Mar 2007 Posts: 6028
|
Posted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:06 pm Post subject: |
|
|
wat. _________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
InternetIsSeriousBusiness Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 8
Joined: 12 Jul 2010 Posts: 1268
|
Posted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:19 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Savior Feg, did you seriously mod a fag who didn't even know the rules? |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
SF I'm a spammer
Reputation: 119
Joined: 19 Mar 2007 Posts: 6028
|
Posted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:21 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| LulzSecurity wrote: | | Savior Feg, did you seriously mod a fag who didn't even know the rules? | i don't have the power to give people mod powers.
if i did i would give you mod powers. _________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Up2Admin I'm a spammer
Reputation: 126
Joined: 17 Oct 2007 Posts: 6550 Location: Texas
|
Posted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:41 pm Post subject: |
|
|
I hated that faggot mod so much, glad everyone else realized how retarded he was. It's like having Shot as a mod...
Also he leaked the old Up2Share source after buying it from me, then proceeded to tell Paypal that I scammed him and the cunt got his money back. _________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Kurifodo I post too much
Reputation: 23
Joined: 09 Oct 2008 Posts: 2782
|
Posted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 5:21 pm Post subject: |
|
|
I just remember his god awful avatar and him fucking failing at mod _________________
Anon |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Kavvman Master Cheater
Reputation: 2
Joined: 17 Apr 2004 Posts: 316
|
Posted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 5:45 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Charhard wrote: | | I just remember his god awful avatar and him fucking failing at mod |
SF ? he's still a mod sadly _________________
... |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Up2Admin I'm a spammer
Reputation: 126
Joined: 17 Oct 2007 Posts: 6550 Location: Texas
|
Posted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 5:58 pm Post subject: |
|
|
I was referring to Satan of CEF. Cris and SF are both cool in my books. _________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Kurifodo I post too much
Reputation: 23
Joined: 09 Oct 2008 Posts: 2782
|
Posted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:12 pm Post subject: |
|
|
Cris's site was tight, so was his releases... _________________
Anon |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
NotReallySureWhatGoesHere Expert Cheater
Reputation: -1
Joined: 20 Feb 2012 Posts: 110
|
Posted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:26 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Up2Admin wrote: | I hated that faggot mod so much, glad everyone else realized how retarded he was. It's like having Shot as a mod...
Also he leaked the old Up2Share source after buying it from me, then proceeded to tell Paypal that I scammed him and the cunt got his money back. |
That's false. I sold you my Uploadah source a LONG time ago, perhaps a year or so. I have never had the source to Up2Share, because 1 I've never had your web credentials and 2 you didn't give the source to me. So you're sadly mistaken.
And no, a long time ago I was a faggot, I admit it. I was very immature and what-not, but I'm older and wiser. Plus I rarely come on forums anymore, mainly just Facebook haha. But I had to clear that up.
EDIT:
And to clear the story of how I was once half-a-mod I gave some other half-a-mod a $20 gift card for RuneScape and he asked DB to make me a half-a-mod of some secret section.
EDIT2:
Looking back at some of my older posts it's quite embarrassing of how immature and incompetent I was. Damn, look at that grammar.  |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Up2Admin I'm a spammer
Reputation: 126
Joined: 17 Oct 2007 Posts: 6550 Location: Texas
|
Posted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:35 pm Post subject: |
|
|
I was quite sure Satan of CEF was the person I sold it to, and I was quite sure he wasn't the one that made Uploadah.
Are you sure you're him? _________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|