Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


Now that I know the rules (thanks to SF)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
I am God.
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: -1

Joined: 15 Jun 2008
Posts: 1263

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 1:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Satan Of Cef wrote:
CrisNMP wrote:
ControlAltDelete wrote:
darkex wrote:
Quote:
F3ar: If TJ Dickshit is a mod, I'm not going to be in thereXitra/Tyler: its only until he gives me the money.F3ar: If he's a mod I want outXitra/Tyler: he's giving me money in a day or 2.Xitra/Tyler: then i'll have db take him outF3ar: Well as long as he's a mod, I don't want inXitra/Tyler: its only for a little bit more


Confused.

look at the picture inthe other thread


So that means were both getting de-modded?


You damn fuckin right

_________________
┌─┐
┴─┴
ಠ_ರೃ
I'm Kruë
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NoManchesPuto
I post too much
Reputation: 0

Joined: 24 Jan 2009
Posts: 2820

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 1:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your "damn fuckin" getting banned ahahahahaha SF is going to bah hammer ur ass ahahah
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
I am God.
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: -1

Joined: 15 Jun 2008
Posts: 1263

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 1:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Satan Of Cef wrote:
Your "damn fuckin" getting banned ahahahahaha SF is going to bah hammer ur ass ahahah


I'll see it when it happens, If anything it will just be a false ban and i'll get over it.

_________________
┌─┐
┴─┴
ಠ_ರೃ
I'm Kruë
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Fafaffy
Cheater
Reputation: 65

Joined: 12 Dec 2007
Posts: 28

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 1:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Satan Of Cef wrote:
Your "damn fuckin" getting banned ahahahahaha SF is going to bah hammer ur ass ahahah

u suddenly become a fag...
and if its cuz hes cussing, view ur own statement

_________________
Brillia wrote:
I FUCKING FUCK SEX
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
InternetIsSeriousBusiness
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 8

Joined: 12 Jul 2010
Posts: 1268

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bamp
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
SF
I'm a spammer
Reputation: 119

Joined: 19 Mar 2007
Posts: 6028

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wat.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
InternetIsSeriousBusiness
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 8

Joined: 12 Jul 2010
Posts: 1268

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Savior Feg, did you seriously mod a fag who didn't even know the rules?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
SF
I'm a spammer
Reputation: 119

Joined: 19 Mar 2007
Posts: 6028

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LulzSecurity wrote:
Savior Feg, did you seriously mod a fag who didn't even know the rules?
i don't have the power to give people mod powers.
if i did i would give you mod powers.

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Up2Admin
I'm a spammer
Reputation: 126

Joined: 17 Oct 2007
Posts: 6550
Location: Texas

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hated that faggot mod so much, glad everyone else realized how retarded he was. It's like having Shot as a mod...
Also he leaked the old Up2Share source after buying it from me, then proceeded to tell Paypal that I scammed him and the cunt got his money back.

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Kurifodo
I post too much
Reputation: 23

Joined: 09 Oct 2008
Posts: 2782

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just remember his god awful avatar and him fucking failing at mod
_________________
Anon
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Kavvman
Master Cheater
Reputation: 2

Joined: 17 Apr 2004
Posts: 316

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 5:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Charhard wrote:
I just remember his god awful avatar and him fucking failing at mod


SF ? he's still a mod sadly

_________________
...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Up2Admin
I'm a spammer
Reputation: 126

Joined: 17 Oct 2007
Posts: 6550
Location: Texas

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 5:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was referring to Satan of CEF. Cris and SF are both cool in my books.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Kurifodo
I post too much
Reputation: 23

Joined: 09 Oct 2008
Posts: 2782

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cris's site was tight, so was his releases...
_________________
Anon
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NotReallySureWhatGoesHere
Expert Cheater
Reputation: -1

Joined: 20 Feb 2012
Posts: 110

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Up2Admin wrote:
I hated that faggot mod so much, glad everyone else realized how retarded he was. It's like having Shot as a mod...
Also he leaked the old Up2Share source after buying it from me, then proceeded to tell Paypal that I scammed him and the cunt got his money back.


That's false. I sold you my Uploadah source a LONG time ago, perhaps a year or so. I have never had the source to Up2Share, because 1 I've never had your web credentials and 2 you didn't give the source to me. So you're sadly mistaken.

And no, a long time ago I was a faggot, I admit it. I was very immature and what-not, but I'm older and wiser. Plus I rarely come on forums anymore, mainly just Facebook haha. But I had to clear that up.

EDIT:

And to clear the story of how I was once half-a-mod I gave some other half-a-mod a $20 gift card for RuneScape and he asked DB to make me a half-a-mod of some secret section.

EDIT2:

Looking back at some of my older posts it's quite embarrassing of how immature and incompetent I was. Damn, look at that grammar. Rolling Eyes
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Up2Admin
I'm a spammer
Reputation: 126

Joined: 17 Oct 2007
Posts: 6550
Location: Texas

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was quite sure Satan of CEF was the person I sold it to, and I was quite sure he wasn't the one that made Uploadah.
Are you sure you're him?

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 5 of 7

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites