Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


Circumcised.
Goto page 1, 2  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
OP.
I post too much
Reputation: 0

Joined: 09 Nov 2008
Posts: 2217

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 2:23 pm    Post subject: Circumcised. Reply with quote

It hurt like a bitch when I was 10.
_________________

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Fifty Shades of J
Expert Cheater
Reputation: 32

Joined: 11 Aug 2007
Posts: 236
Location: New York

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 2:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That is why you get it when your a baby, so you don't remember.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
iGod
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: -1

Joined: 31 Jan 2009
Posts: 621
Location: Manchester, uk.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 2:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lol, jewfag.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
OP.
I post too much
Reputation: 0

Joined: 09 Nov 2008
Posts: 2217

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 2:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Hobo wrote:
That is why you get it when your a baby, so you don't remember.


But my parens didn't want to! ):<

_________________

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
iGod
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: -1

Joined: 31 Jan 2009
Posts: 621
Location: Manchester, uk.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

K-On wrote:
The Hobo wrote:
That is why you get it when your a baby, so you don't remember.


But my parens didn't want to! ):<

Of course they're jews.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
OP.
I post too much
Reputation: 0

Joined: 09 Nov 2008
Posts: 2217

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 2:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

iGod wrote:
K-On wrote:
The Hobo wrote:
That is why you get it when your a baby, so you don't remember.


But my parens didn't want to! ):<

Of course they're jews.


They ain't jews lol.

_________________

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Nirojan
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 108

Joined: 16 Sep 2008
Posts: 0
Location: seshville

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 2:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oshit my 10th birthday is coming up soon.
_________________
Quote:
yo i b 22 tryna make it in dis rap game but da steetz dont got luv for no wun na mean so im out hea tryna holla at da fams on dis innernet shit u no way i sayin
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
OP.
I post too much
Reputation: 0

Joined: 09 Nov 2008
Posts: 2217

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 2:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nirojan wrote:
Oshit my 10th birthday is coming up soon.


LMFAO!

_________________

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
nope.
Expert Cheater
Reputation: 1

Joined: 22 Nov 2008
Posts: 136

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 2:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wish that I wasn't circumcised when I was born.
Cutfags [including myself] suck.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
OP.
I post too much
Reputation: 0

Joined: 09 Nov 2008
Posts: 2217

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 2:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Douglas. wrote:
I wish that I wasn't circumcised when I was born.
Cutfags [including myself] suck.


Circumcised cawk is more cleaner.

_________________

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
ArcaneKnite
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 2

Joined: 16 Feb 2007
Posts: 1519

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 2:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't get it.

Whats the point/advantages of getting circumcised?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
OP.
I post too much
Reputation: 0

Joined: 09 Nov 2008
Posts: 2217

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 2:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[SSCA]spameKnite wrote:
I don't get it.

Whats the point/advantages of getting circumcised?


/Cleaner Cawk. /See the head of your cawk everytime.

_________________

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
elpacco
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 30

Joined: 16 Oct 2007
Posts: 1258

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_iUlWWTotK08/Se7ZjqqFdlI/AAAAAAAAAFQ/O0CZJ1Tu0qo/s400/CUT+VS+UNCUT.JPG

Uncut is on the left.

_________________
[AM]Misery wrote:

FangBanger wrote:
What is the best way for a lv19 Soldier to solo Sledge on Borderlands?
Shoot him.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
Nyinau
Master Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 30 Nov 2007
Posts: 268
Location: Poland

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 2:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jew.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
SuperMassiveBlackHole
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 0

Joined: 29 Apr 2006
Posts: 1947
Location: United Kingdom

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[SSCA]spameKnite wrote:
I don't get it.

Whats the point/advantages of getting circumcised?


To do with health.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites