| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
OP. I post too much
Reputation: 0
Joined: 09 Nov 2008 Posts: 2217
|
Posted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 2:23 pm Post subject: Circumcised. |
|
|
It hurt like a bitch when I was 10.
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Fifty Shades of J Expert Cheater
Reputation: 32
Joined: 11 Aug 2007 Posts: 236 Location: New York
|
Posted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 2:23 pm Post subject: |
|
|
That is why you get it when your a baby, so you don't remember.
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
iGod Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: -1
Joined: 31 Jan 2009 Posts: 621 Location: Manchester, uk.
|
Posted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 2:24 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Lol, jewfag.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
OP. I post too much
Reputation: 0
Joined: 09 Nov 2008 Posts: 2217
|
Posted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 2:24 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| The Hobo wrote: | | That is why you get it when your a baby, so you don't remember. |
But my parens didn't want to! ):<
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
iGod Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: -1
Joined: 31 Jan 2009 Posts: 621 Location: Manchester, uk.
|
Posted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 2:25 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| K-On wrote: | | The Hobo wrote: | | That is why you get it when your a baby, so you don't remember. |
But my parens didn't want to! ):< |
Of course they're jews.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
OP. I post too much
Reputation: 0
Joined: 09 Nov 2008 Posts: 2217
|
Posted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 2:26 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| iGod wrote: | | K-On wrote: | | The Hobo wrote: | | That is why you get it when your a baby, so you don't remember. |
But my parens didn't want to! ):< |
Of course they're jews. |
They ain't jews lol.
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Nirojan How do I cheat?
Reputation: 108
Joined: 16 Sep 2008 Posts: 0 Location: seshville
|
Posted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 2:30 pm Post subject: |
|
|
Oshit my 10th birthday is coming up soon.
_________________
| Quote: | | yo i b 22 tryna make it in dis rap game but da steetz dont got luv for no wun na mean so im out hea tryna holla at da fams on dis innernet shit u no way i sayin |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
OP. I post too much
Reputation: 0
Joined: 09 Nov 2008 Posts: 2217
|
Posted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 2:31 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Nirojan wrote: | | Oshit my 10th birthday is coming up soon. |
LMFAO!
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
nope. Expert Cheater
Reputation: 1
Joined: 22 Nov 2008 Posts: 136
|
Posted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 2:32 pm Post subject: |
|
|
I wish that I wasn't circumcised when I was born.
Cutfags [including myself] suck.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
OP. I post too much
Reputation: 0
Joined: 09 Nov 2008 Posts: 2217
|
Posted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 2:33 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Douglas. wrote: | I wish that I wasn't circumcised when I was born.
Cutfags [including myself] suck. |
Circumcised cawk is more cleaner.
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
ArcaneKnite Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 2
Joined: 16 Feb 2007 Posts: 1519
|
Posted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 2:33 pm Post subject: |
|
|
I don't get it.
Whats the point/advantages of getting circumcised?
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
OP. I post too much
Reputation: 0
Joined: 09 Nov 2008 Posts: 2217
|
Posted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 2:34 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| [SSCA]spameKnite wrote: | I don't get it.
Whats the point/advantages of getting circumcised? |
/Cleaner Cawk. /See the head of your cawk everytime.
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
elpacco Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 30
Joined: 16 Oct 2007 Posts: 1258
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Nyinau Master Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 30 Nov 2007 Posts: 268 Location: Poland
|
Posted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 2:43 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| jew.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
SuperMassiveBlackHole Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 0
Joined: 29 Apr 2006 Posts: 1947 Location: United Kingdom
|
Posted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 2:48 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| [SSCA]spameKnite wrote: | I don't get it.
Whats the point/advantages of getting circumcised? |
To do with health.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|