| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
Microsoft Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 01 Dec 2007 Posts: 730 Location: O-('-'Q)
|
Posted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 6:53 pm Post subject: So... if I can run TF2 smoothly |
|
|
Can i run GTA: San Andreas smoothly? _________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Luigi Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 1
Joined: 24 Mar 2008 Posts: 1083
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
I'm Serious Master Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 08 Jun 2006 Posts: 276
|
Posted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 7:09 pm Post subject: |
|
|
Tf2 and GTA 4 is on 2 different levels. You need like 1GB memory video card to run GTA 4 on medium. _________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Waly Master Cheater
Reputation: -1
Joined: 25 Nov 2008 Posts: 293
|
Posted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 7:15 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Dragonball BLT wrote: | | Tf2 and GTA 4 is on 2 different levels. You need like 1GB memory video card to run GTA 4 on medium. |
| GateKeeper wrote: | | Can i run GTA: San Andreas smoothly? |
 |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
ArcaneKnite Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 2
Joined: 16 Feb 2007 Posts: 1519
|
Posted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 7:20 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Probably. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Chidori Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 1
Joined: 25 Apr 2008 Posts: 691 Location: Canada
|
Posted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 7:41 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Yea,I use to play San andreas all the time,online |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Microsoft Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 01 Dec 2007 Posts: 730 Location: O-('-'Q)
|
Posted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 7:44 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Chidori wrote: | | Yea,I use to play San andreas all the time,online |
just been wondering because I love the game but don't want to buy it on my xbox or anything so I figure I'll D/L it for the computer.
~Installing ATM. _________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
GARCIE Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 1
Joined: 16 Nov 2006 Posts: 560
|
Posted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:48 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Dragonball BLT wrote: | | Tf2 and GTA 4 is on 2 different levels. You need like 1GB memory video card to run GTA 4 on medium. |
r u stoopid? _________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
cryomacrayon Newbie cheater
Reputation: 1
Joined: 05 May 2007 Posts: 19
|
Posted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:49 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| GENTLEMEN wrote: | | Dragonball BLT wrote: | | Tf2 and GTA 4 is on 2 different levels. You need like 1GB memory video card to run GTA 4 on medium. |
r u stoopid? |
_________________
yas. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Mokthraka Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 0
Joined: 01 Sep 2006 Posts: 1107
|
Posted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:51 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Dragonball BLT wrote: | | Tf2 and GTA 4 is on 2 different levels. You need like 1GB memory video card to run GTA 4 on medium. |
no you dont you stupid
I guarantee a 8800 will run at least medium consider I run crysis in dx10 at the second to highest(not the enthusaist) with around 30 fps on a 8800 GTS
I guess 4gb of ram and the quad core help to but thats besides the point _________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Trucido Moderator
Reputation: 6
Joined: 08 Sep 2007 Posts: 2792
|
Posted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 11:51 pm Post subject: |
|
|
I need to install crysis.
I have a ATI HD 4850, 4gb RAM and Intel 2 Quad 8200. _________________
I'm out. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Mokthraka Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 0
Joined: 01 Sep 2006 Posts: 1107
|
Posted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 11:55 pm Post subject: |
|
|
unless you have it or know you like it
I can not recommend you get it it was boring as hell _________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Trucido Moderator
Reputation: 6
Joined: 08 Sep 2007 Posts: 2792
|
Posted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 11:56 pm Post subject: |
|
|
I just want to install to test my computer. _________________
I'm out. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Nick :3 I posted too much crap
Reputation: 5
Joined: 27 Dec 2007 Posts: 2220
|
Posted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 11:57 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Dragonball BLT wrote: | | Tf2 and GTA 4 is on 2 different levels. You need like 1GB memory video card to run GTA 4 on medium. |
It's not about the MB/GB that's on the card, you dumbass _________________
Ego vos irrumabo et confutuabo |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
GARCIE Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 1
Joined: 16 Nov 2006 Posts: 560
|
Posted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 11:59 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Trucido wrote: | I need to install crysis.
I have a ATI HD 4850, 4gb RAM and Intel 2 Quad 8200. |
im sure with these specs you can run it on high or ultra high _________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|