Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


So... if I can run TF2 smoothly
Goto page 1, 2  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Microsoft
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 01 Dec 2007
Posts: 730
Location: O-('-'Q)

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 6:53 pm    Post subject: So... if I can run TF2 smoothly Reply with quote

Can i run GTA: San Andreas smoothly?
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Luigi
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 1

Joined: 24 Mar 2008
Posts: 1083

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.systemrequirementslab.com/referrer/srtest
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
I'm Serious
Master Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 08 Jun 2006
Posts: 276

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tf2 and GTA 4 is on 2 different levels. You need like 1GB memory video card to run GTA 4 on medium.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Waly
Master Cheater
Reputation: -1

Joined: 25 Nov 2008
Posts: 293

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dragonball BLT wrote:
Tf2 and GTA 4 is on 2 different levels. You need like 1GB memory video card to run GTA 4 on medium.


GateKeeper wrote:
Can i run GTA: San Andreas smoothly?


Rolling Eyes
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ArcaneKnite
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 2

Joined: 16 Feb 2007
Posts: 1519

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Probably.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Chidori
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 1

Joined: 25 Apr 2008
Posts: 691
Location: Canada

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yea,I use to play San andreas all the time,online
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger
Microsoft
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 01 Dec 2007
Posts: 730
Location: O-('-'Q)

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 7:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chidori wrote:
Yea,I use to play San andreas all the time,online


just been wondering because I love the game but don't want to buy it on my xbox or anything so I figure I'll D/L it for the computer.

~Installing ATM.

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
GARCIE
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 1

Joined: 16 Nov 2006
Posts: 560

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dragonball BLT wrote:
Tf2 and GTA 4 is on 2 different levels. You need like 1GB memory video card to run GTA 4 on medium.


r u stoopid?

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
cryomacrayon
Newbie cheater
Reputation: 1

Joined: 05 May 2007
Posts: 19

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GENTLEMEN wrote:
Dragonball BLT wrote:
Tf2 and GTA 4 is on 2 different levels. You need like 1GB memory video card to run GTA 4 on medium.


r u stoopid?

_________________
yas.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Mokthraka
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 0

Joined: 01 Sep 2006
Posts: 1107

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dragonball BLT wrote:
Tf2 and GTA 4 is on 2 different levels. You need like 1GB memory video card to run GTA 4 on medium.


no you dont you stupid

I guarantee a 8800 will run at least medium consider I run crysis in dx10 at the second to highest(not the enthusaist) with around 30 fps on a 8800 GTS

I guess 4gb of ram and the quad core help to but thats besides the point

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Trucido
Moderator
Reputation: 6

Joined: 08 Sep 2007
Posts: 2792

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 11:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I need to install crysis.
I have a ATI HD 4850, 4gb RAM and Intel 2 Quad 8200.

_________________
I'm out.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Mokthraka
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 0

Joined: 01 Sep 2006
Posts: 1107

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 11:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

unless you have it or know you like it

I can not recommend you get it it was boring as hell

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Trucido
Moderator
Reputation: 6

Joined: 08 Sep 2007
Posts: 2792

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 11:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just want to install to test my computer.
_________________
I'm out.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Nick :3
I posted too much crap
Reputation: 5

Joined: 27 Dec 2007
Posts: 2220

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 11:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dragonball BLT wrote:
Tf2 and GTA 4 is on 2 different levels. You need like 1GB memory video card to run GTA 4 on medium.

It's not about the MB/GB that's on the card, you dumbass

_________________
Ego vos irrumabo et confutuabo
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
GARCIE
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 1

Joined: 16 Nov 2006
Posts: 560

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 11:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Trucido wrote:
I need to install crysis.
I have a ATI HD 4850, 4gb RAM and Intel 2 Quad 8200.


im sure with these specs you can run it on high or ultra high

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites