| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
Leena Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 02 Jan 2008 Posts: 640
|
Posted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:57 pm Post subject: Larx |
|
|
What guitar do you have?
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
HackOtaku I posted the 500000th topic
Reputation: 81
Joined: 31 May 2007 Posts: 228
|
Posted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:58 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| I dunno, some kinda guitar he wanted. I never play it. Got it thinking I'd learn, but just let it collect dust.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Leena Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 02 Jan 2008 Posts: 640
|
Posted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:00 pm Post subject: |
|
|
Model and brand. I want to see its sexyness.
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
HackOtaku I posted the 500000th topic
Reputation: 81
Joined: 31 May 2007 Posts: 228
|
Posted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:01 pm Post subject: |
|
|
It's that thing. Dunno what brand/model it is, or anything like it. Just an attempted hobby that I never got into.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Leena Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 02 Jan 2008 Posts: 640
|
Posted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:02 pm Post subject: |
|
|
Oooh, an american strat or it might be a cheap knock off squier strat.
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
HackOtaku I posted the 500000th topic
Reputation: 81
Joined: 31 May 2007 Posts: 228
|
Posted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:02 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Leena wrote: | | Oooh, an american strat or it might be a cheap knock off squier strat. | *shruggle* It looks like, exactly like that. Is it like, good?
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Leena Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 02 Jan 2008 Posts: 640
|
Posted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:06 pm Post subject: |
|
|
Well, if you have the real fender strat instead of the squier(fender's cheap guitar company) strat, it would go for about 1000 retail.
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
HackOtaku I posted the 500000th topic
Reputation: 81
Joined: 31 May 2007 Posts: 228
|
Posted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:07 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Beats me, bought it off my friend. He has like, tons of guitars. One of those music types.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Leena Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 02 Jan 2008 Posts: 640
|
Posted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:08 pm Post subject: |
|
|
Your friend is lucky. I wish I had a bunch of guitars.
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Josef Fritzl Master Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 17 Jan 2008 Posts: 496
|
Posted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:57 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| IM STILL BUYING TIHS OFF YOU RITE LARX?!
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|