Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


Larx

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Leena
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 02 Jan 2008
Posts: 640

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:57 pm    Post subject: Larx Reply with quote

What guitar do you have?
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
HackOtaku
I posted the 500000th topic
Reputation: 81

Joined: 31 May 2007
Posts: 228

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I dunno, some kinda guitar he wanted. I never play it. Got it thinking I'd learn, but just let it collect dust.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Leena
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 02 Jan 2008
Posts: 640

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Model and brand. I want to see its sexyness.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
HackOtaku
I posted the 500000th topic
Reputation: 81

Joined: 31 May 2007
Posts: 228

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote



It's that thing. Dunno what brand/model it is, or anything like it. Just an attempted hobby that I never got into.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Leena
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 02 Jan 2008
Posts: 640

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oooh, an american strat or it might be a cheap knock off squier strat.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
HackOtaku
I posted the 500000th topic
Reputation: 81

Joined: 31 May 2007
Posts: 228

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Leena wrote:
Oooh, an american strat or it might be a cheap knock off squier strat.
*shruggle* It looks like, exactly like that. Is it like, good?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Leena
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 02 Jan 2008
Posts: 640

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, if you have the real fender strat instead of the squier(fender's cheap guitar company) strat, it would go for about 1000 retail.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
HackOtaku
I posted the 500000th topic
Reputation: 81

Joined: 31 May 2007
Posts: 228

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Beats me, bought it off my friend. He has like, tons of guitars. One of those music types.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Leena
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 02 Jan 2008
Posts: 640

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your friend is lucky. I wish I had a bunch of guitars.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Josef Fritzl
Master Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 17 Jan 2008
Posts: 496

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IM STILL BUYING TIHS OFF YOU RITE LARX?!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites