| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
OP. I post too much
Reputation: 0
Joined: 09 Nov 2008 Posts: 2217
|
Posted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 9:56 am Post subject: I think I got caught. |
|
|
I used my psp to look at porn and then I masterbated, 5 minutes later my mom knocks on the door because she wanted to get the dirty laundry and I went to the bathroom to wash my hands, when I came back I realized that I forgot to turn off the damn psp. :/ _________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
HackOtaku I posted the 500000th topic
Reputation: 81
Joined: 31 May 2007 Posts: 228
|
Posted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 10:03 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Only solution now is to kill yourself. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
newfag. Advanced Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 27 Dec 2008 Posts: 99
|
Posted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 10:06 am Post subject: |
|
|
| pwnz0rzed. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Benji Random spam moderator
Reputation: 4
Joined: 31 Dec 2007 Posts: 61 Location: The Netherlands
|
Posted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 10:16 am Post subject: |
|
|
Retard. _________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Kronos Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 0
Joined: 15 Dec 2008 Posts: 1606 Location: wtf
|
Posted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 10:17 am Post subject: |
|
|
Thank god i never got caught --' _________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Yazu™ How do I cheat?
Reputation: 14
Joined: 24 Oct 2008 Posts: 0
|
Posted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 10:18 am Post subject: |
|
|
| That is very dumb of you. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
newfag. Advanced Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 27 Dec 2008 Posts: 99
|
Posted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 10:20 am Post subject: |
|
|
We're no strangers to love
You know the rules and so do I
A full commitment's what I'm thinking of
You wouldn't get this from any other guy
I just wanna tell you how I'm feeling
Gotta make you understand
Never gonna give you up
Never gonna let you down
Never gonna run around and desert you
Never gonna make you cry
Never gonna say goodbye
Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you
We've known each other for so long
Your heart's been aching, but
You're too shy to say it
Inside we both know what's been going on
We know the game and we're gonna play it
And if you ask me how I'm feeling
Don't tell me you're too blind to see
Never gonna give you up
Never gonna let you down
Never gonna run around and desert you
Never gonna make you cry
Never gonna say goodbye
Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you
Never gonna give you up
Never gonna let you down
Never gonna run around and desert you
Never gonna make you cry
Never gonna say goodbye
Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you
(Oooooooh, Give you up)
(Oooooooh, Give you UP)
Never gonna give, never gonna give
(Give you up)
Never gonna give, never gonna give
(Give you up)
We've known each other for so long
Your heart's been aching, but
You're too shy to say it
Inside we both know what's been going on
We know the game and we're gonna play it
I just wanna tell you how I'm feeling
Gotta make you understand
Never gonna give you up
Never gonna let you down
Never gonna run around and desert you
Never gonna make you cry
Never gonna say goodbye
Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you
Never gonna give you up
Never gonna let you down
Never gonna run around and desert you
Never gonna make you cry
Never gonna say goodbye
Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you
Never gonna give you up
Never gonna let you down
Never gonna run around and desert you
Never gonna make you cry
Never gonna say goodbye
Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
kevintjuh93 I post too much
Reputation: 0
Joined: 04 Jan 2008 Posts: 2265
|
Posted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 10:26 am Post subject: |
|
|
| lol dummy |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Aids Expert Cheater
Reputation: 16
Joined: 13 Jun 2008 Posts: 197
|
Posted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 10:30 am Post subject: |
|
|
What are you? 10?
SHE ALREADY KNOWS.
Man the fuck up, she really doesn't care. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
NINTENDO Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 0
Joined: 02 Nov 2007 Posts: 1371
|
Posted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 10:45 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Aids wrote: | What are you? 10?
SHE ALREADY KNOWS.
Man the fuck up, she really doesn't care. |
she just wanna ride, so just go tell her. _________________
Intel over amd yes. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
kevintjuh93 I post too much
Reputation: 0
Joined: 04 Jan 2008 Posts: 2265
|
Posted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 10:48 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Beloved Hero wrote: | | Aids wrote: | What are you? 10?
SHE ALREADY KNOWS.
Man the fuck up, she really doesn't care. |
she just wanna ride, so just go tell her. |
getPostcount; = -111111111111111111111111111111111111111 |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Yazu™ How do I cheat?
Reputation: 14
Joined: 24 Oct 2008 Posts: 0
|
Posted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 10:49 am Post subject: |
|
|
| [/b:88d56d |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
kevintjuh93 I post too much
Reputation: 0
Joined: 04 Jan 2008 Posts: 2265
|
|