Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


I think I got caught.
Goto page 1, 2  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
OP.
I post too much
Reputation: 0

Joined: 09 Nov 2008
Posts: 2217

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 9:56 am    Post subject: I think I got caught. Reply with quote

I used my psp to look at porn and then I masterbated, 5 minutes later my mom knocks on the door because she wanted to get the dirty laundry and I went to the bathroom to wash my hands, when I came back I realized that I forgot to turn off the damn psp. :/
_________________

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
HackOtaku
I posted the 500000th topic
Reputation: 81

Joined: 31 May 2007
Posts: 228

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 10:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Only solution now is to kill yourself.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
newfag.
Advanced Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 27 Dec 2008
Posts: 99

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 10:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

pwnz0rzed.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Benji
Random spam moderator
Reputation: 4

Joined: 31 Dec 2007
Posts: 61
Location: The Netherlands

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 10:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Retard.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Kronos
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 0

Joined: 15 Dec 2008
Posts: 1606
Location: wtf

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 10:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank god i never got caught --'
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Yazu™
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 14

Joined: 24 Oct 2008
Posts: 0

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 10:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That is very dumb of you.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
newfag.
Advanced Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 27 Dec 2008
Posts: 99

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 10:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We're no strangers to love
You know the rules and so do I
A full commitment's what I'm thinking of
You wouldn't get this from any other guy

I just wanna tell you how I'm feeling
Gotta make you understand

Never gonna give you up
Never gonna let you down
Never gonna run around and desert you
Never gonna make you cry
Never gonna say goodbye
Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you

We've known each other for so long
Your heart's been aching, but
You're too shy to say it
Inside we both know what's been going on
We know the game and we're gonna play it

And if you ask me how I'm feeling
Don't tell me you're too blind to see

Never gonna give you up
Never gonna let you down
Never gonna run around and desert you
Never gonna make you cry
Never gonna say goodbye
Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you

Never gonna give you up
Never gonna let you down
Never gonna run around and desert you
Never gonna make you cry
Never gonna say goodbye
Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you

(Oooooooh, Give you up)
(Oooooooh, Give you UP)
Never gonna give, never gonna give
(Give you up)
Never gonna give, never gonna give
(Give you up)

We've known each other for so long
Your heart's been aching, but
You're too shy to say it
Inside we both know what's been going on
We know the game and we're gonna play it

I just wanna tell you how I'm feeling
Gotta make you understand

Never gonna give you up
Never gonna let you down
Never gonna run around and desert you
Never gonna make you cry
Never gonna say goodbye
Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you

Never gonna give you up
Never gonna let you down
Never gonna run around and desert you
Never gonna make you cry
Never gonna say goodbye
Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you

Never gonna give you up
Never gonna let you down
Never gonna run around and desert you
Never gonna make you cry
Never gonna say goodbye
Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
kevintjuh93
I post too much
Reputation: 0

Joined: 04 Jan 2008
Posts: 2265

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 10:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol dummy
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Aids
Expert Cheater
Reputation: 16

Joined: 13 Jun 2008
Posts: 197

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 10:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What are you? 10?

SHE ALREADY KNOWS.

Man the fuck up, she really doesn't care.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
NINTENDO
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 0

Joined: 02 Nov 2007
Posts: 1371

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 10:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aids wrote:
What are you? 10?

SHE ALREADY KNOWS.

Man the fuck up, she really doesn't care.

she just wanna ride, so just go tell her.

_________________
Intel over amd yes.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
kevintjuh93
I post too much
Reputation: 0

Joined: 04 Jan 2008
Posts: 2265

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 10:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Beloved Hero wrote:
Aids wrote:
What are you? 10?

SHE ALREADY KNOWS.

Man the fuck up, she really doesn't care.

she just wanna ride, so just go tell her.

getPostcount; = -111111111111111111111111111111111111111
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Yazu™
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 14

Joined: 24 Oct 2008
Posts: 0

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 10:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[/b:88d56d
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
kevintjuh93
I post too much
Reputation: 0

Joined: 04 Jan 2008
Posts: 2265

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 10:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I R RETARDED! wrote:
[/b:1
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Yazu™
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 14

Joined: 24 Oct 2008
Posts: 0

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 10:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="Cleverbot"]
I R RETARDED! wrote:
[/b:a
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
kevintjuh93
I post too much
Reputation: 0

Joined: 04 Jan 2008
Posts: 2265

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 10:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I R RETARDED! wrote:
[/b:8
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites