Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


Have you ever smoked?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Codeslinger
I post too much
Reputation: 1

Joined: 11 Oct 2007
Posts: 3652
Location: Midwest, United States of America

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jeff wrote:
And you just moved down a few pegs in my book.

I fucking hate people who make weed seem like it's fucking amazing, we get it, your life fucking sucks.

inb4neversmoked, been smoking for 5+ years.


Are you saying that your life sucks as well (weed must be amazing if you have smoked it for 5 years, as you have just boasted) and you're being hypocritical? Or... explain please.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
To0k'
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 29 Jul 2009
Posts: 921

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I BUY WEED FOR $0,00 FAGS!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Codeslinger
I post too much
Reputation: 1

Joined: 11 Oct 2007
Posts: 3652
Location: Midwest, United States of America

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Who uses a comma in $0.00? Use a period, fag!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
puresick
Expert Cheater
Reputation: 3

Joined: 02 Jun 2008
Posts: 178

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A flower.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Codeslinger
I post too much
Reputation: 1

Joined: 11 Oct 2007
Posts: 3652
Location: Midwest, United States of America

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

puresick wrote:
A flower.


What kind?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Coldie
Guest





PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That isn't cool Jeff.

Must I add [/sarcasm] after all my posts? :\
Back to top
OP.
I post too much
Reputation: 0

Joined: 09 Nov 2008
Posts: 2217

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 9:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, we were burning some paper at a party at that grill thingy and I just wrapped one up, burnt it and smoked it and it burned my lungs so bad.
_________________

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Jeff
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 1

Joined: 25 Jul 2006
Posts: 1604
Location: Houston, Texas

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 9:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gun Ecstasy wrote:
Jeff wrote:
And you just moved down a few pegs in my book.

I fucking hate people who make weed seem like it's fucking amazing, we get it, your life fucking sucks.

inb4neversmoked, been smoking for 5+ years.


Are you saying that your life sucks as well (weed must be amazing if you have smoked it for 5 years, as you have just boasted) and you're being hypocritical? Or... explain please.

I never said it wasn't amazing, maybe if you read, I hate people that all they talk about is weed and smoking, because they think it's the best thing in the world.

fag.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
To0k'
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 29 Jul 2009
Posts: 921

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 9:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jeff wrote:
Gun Ecstasy wrote:
Jeff wrote:
And you just moved down a few pegs in my book.

I fucking hate people who make weed seem like it's fucking amazing, we get it, your life fucking sucks.

inb4neversmoked, been smoking for 5+ years.


Are you saying that your life sucks as well (weed must be amazing if you have smoked it for 5 years, as you have just boasted) and you're being hypocritical? Or... explain please.

I never said it wasn't amazing, maybe if you read, I hate people that all they talk about is weed and smoking, because they think it's the best thing in the world.

fag.
PEOPLE SMOKE BECAUSE THEY WANNE BE COOL
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
kevintjuh93
I post too much
Reputation: 0

Joined: 04 Jan 2008
Posts: 2265

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 9:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SMOKING IS FOR FUCKING RETARDS. EVERY SMOKER MAY DIE!!!
DIE DIE PEW PEW
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
NINTENDO
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 0

Joined: 02 Nov 2007
Posts: 1371

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 9:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

smoking is bad. Smoker's die. Smoking no good for health. Smoking kills you and others.
_________________
Intel over amd yes.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
HackOtaku
I posted the 500000th topic
Reputation: 81

Joined: 31 May 2007
Posts: 228

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 9:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nothing, ever.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites