| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
Codeslinger I post too much
Reputation: 1
Joined: 11 Oct 2007 Posts: 3652 Location: Midwest, United States of America
|
Posted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:34 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Jeff wrote: | And you just moved down a few pegs in my book.
I fucking hate people who make weed seem like it's fucking amazing, we get it, your life fucking sucks.
inb4neversmoked, been smoking for 5+ years. |
Are you saying that your life sucks as well (weed must be amazing if you have smoked it for 5 years, as you have just boasted) and you're being hypocritical? Or... explain please.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
To0k' Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 29 Jul 2009 Posts: 921
|
Posted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:35 am Post subject: |
|
|
| I BUY WEED FOR $0,00 FAGS!
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Codeslinger I post too much
Reputation: 1
Joined: 11 Oct 2007 Posts: 3652 Location: Midwest, United States of America
|
Posted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:39 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Who uses a comma in $0.00? Use a period, fag!
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
puresick Expert Cheater
Reputation: 3
Joined: 02 Jun 2008 Posts: 178
|
Posted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:39 am Post subject: |
|
|
| A flower.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Codeslinger I post too much
Reputation: 1
Joined: 11 Oct 2007 Posts: 3652 Location: Midwest, United States of America
|
Posted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:41 am Post subject: |
|
|
| puresick wrote: | | A flower. |
What kind?
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Coldie Guest
|
Posted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:54 am Post subject: |
|
|
That isn't cool Jeff.
Must I add [/sarcasm] after all my posts? :\
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
OP. I post too much
Reputation: 0
Joined: 09 Nov 2008 Posts: 2217
|
Posted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 9:01 am Post subject: |
|
|
Yes, we were burning some paper at a party at that grill thingy and I just wrapped one up, burnt it and smoked it and it burned my lungs so bad.
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Jeff Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 1
Joined: 25 Jul 2006 Posts: 1604 Location: Houston, Texas
|
Posted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 9:30 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Gun Ecstasy wrote: | | Jeff wrote: | And you just moved down a few pegs in my book.
I fucking hate people who make weed seem like it's fucking amazing, we get it, your life fucking sucks.
inb4neversmoked, been smoking for 5+ years. |
Are you saying that your life sucks as well (weed must be amazing if you have smoked it for 5 years, as you have just boasted) and you're being hypocritical? Or... explain please. |
I never said it wasn't amazing, maybe if you read, I hate people that all they talk about is weed and smoking, because they think it's the best thing in the world.
fag.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
To0k' Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 29 Jul 2009 Posts: 921
|
Posted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 9:32 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Jeff wrote: | | Gun Ecstasy wrote: | | Jeff wrote: | And you just moved down a few pegs in my book.
I fucking hate people who make weed seem like it's fucking amazing, we get it, your life fucking sucks.
inb4neversmoked, been smoking for 5+ years. |
Are you saying that your life sucks as well (weed must be amazing if you have smoked it for 5 years, as you have just boasted) and you're being hypocritical? Or... explain please. |
I never said it wasn't amazing, maybe if you read, I hate people that all they talk about is weed and smoking, because they think it's the best thing in the world.
fag. | PEOPLE SMOKE BECAUSE THEY WANNE BE COOL
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
kevintjuh93 I post too much
Reputation: 0
Joined: 04 Jan 2008 Posts: 2265
|
Posted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 9:33 am Post subject: |
|
|
SMOKING IS FOR FUCKING RETARDS. EVERY SMOKER MAY DIE!!!
DIE DIE PEW PEW
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
NINTENDO Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 0
Joined: 02 Nov 2007 Posts: 1371
|
Posted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 9:34 am Post subject: |
|
|
smoking is bad. Smoker's die. Smoking no good for health. Smoking kills you and others.
_________________
Intel over amd yes. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
HackOtaku I posted the 500000th topic
Reputation: 81
Joined: 31 May 2007 Posts: 228
|
Posted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 9:52 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Nothing, ever.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|