Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


WTF!? CoD4 Roll Back D:

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
hundead
Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 10 Apr 2009
Posts: 39
Location: ;D

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 9:42 pm    Post subject: WTF!? CoD4 Roll Back D: Reply with quote

Lol, IDK I leveled up yesterday, and completed 'backstabber' now I deleveled and completed backstabber again :O

Is it bad to take out the game disc while in the middle of a game? Cause I don't like to de-level.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Jake!
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 4

Joined: 03 Jan 2007
Posts: 1354

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 9:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's impossible to "de-level" unless there was a connection problem. Nothing to do with game disc.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
hundead
Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 10 Apr 2009
Posts: 39
Location: ;D

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 9:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I was fucking level 49 yesterday, and then I did 1 more game, got about 200 exp.

And then I'm level 48 today, with half EXP >.>

D: And I can't complete the same challenge twice D: And I got like 30 headshots on my M40. Almost red tiger <3 I don't wanna lose that.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
elpacco
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 30

Joined: 16 Oct 2007
Posts: 1258

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 11:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe it is your fault for being an idiot and just yanking out the disc without turning off the game.
_________________
[AM]Misery wrote:

FangBanger wrote:
What is the best way for a lv19 Soldier to solo Sledge on Borderlands?
Shoot him.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
hundead
Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 10 Apr 2009
Posts: 39
Location: ;D

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 11:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's not my choice. I'm grounded, and have to act fast or else ill be grounded for an even longer time.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
elpacco
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 30

Joined: 16 Oct 2007
Posts: 1258

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 11:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

o-o wrote:
It's not my choice. I'm grounded, and have to act fast or else ill be grounded for an even longer time.
All you have to do is turn off the TV and your parents will have no idea. My parents even thought that the game console is turned off when the TV is turned off for a while. They also think that the power button on the monitor is the power button for the computer. So I just turn off my monitor and they think I've turned off my computer, even though the fan is still blaring.

Or maybe, you could just not play videogames while you are grounded.

_________________
[AM]Misery wrote:

FangBanger wrote:
What is the best way for a lv19 Soldier to solo Sledge on Borderlands?
Shoot him.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
zyndr0m
I post too much
Reputation: 4

Joined: 23 Oct 2007
Posts: 4358
Location: Japan!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 12:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Suck cock, thats your option.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
kevintjuh93
I post too much
Reputation: 0

Joined: 04 Jan 2008
Posts: 2265

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 12:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You first need to finish an online game and exit the game.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Cheat Engine User
Something epic
Ban
Reputation: 61

Joined: 22 Jun 2007
Posts: 2071

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 3:55 am    Post subject: Re: WTF!? CoD4 Roll Back D: Reply with quote

o-o wrote:
Lol, IDK I leveled up yesterday, and completed 'backstabber' now I deleveled and completed backstabber again :O

Is it bad to take out the game disc while in the middle of a game? Cause I don't like to de-level.
Taking the disc out in the middle of a game makes the game say it wants the CD back. Nothing more.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Codeslinger
I post too much
Reputation: 1

Joined: 11 Oct 2007
Posts: 3652
Location: Midwest, United States of America

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 4:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Screw the idea of what electronic device he should have messed with, why don't we try and figure out why the hell would you be taking the disc out to prove you are not playing, rather than just turning the console off?

Taking the disc out takes about 5-8 seconds at least, turning off the console takes about 3.

Were you afraid they were gonna turn the console back on to see if you've been playing? They could have just felt it being warm to know...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites