| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
hundead Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 10 Apr 2009 Posts: 39 Location: ;D
|
Posted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 9:42 pm Post subject: WTF!? CoD4 Roll Back D: |
|
|
Lol, IDK I leveled up yesterday, and completed 'backstabber' now I deleveled and completed backstabber again :O
Is it bad to take out the game disc while in the middle of a game? Cause I don't like to de-level.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Jake! Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 4
Joined: 03 Jan 2007 Posts: 1354
|
Posted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 9:44 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| It's impossible to "de-level" unless there was a connection problem. Nothing to do with game disc.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
hundead Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 10 Apr 2009 Posts: 39 Location: ;D
|
Posted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 9:45 pm Post subject: |
|
|
Well I was fucking level 49 yesterday, and then I did 1 more game, got about 200 exp.
And then I'm level 48 today, with half EXP >.>
D: And I can't complete the same challenge twice D: And I got like 30 headshots on my M40. Almost red tiger <3 I don't wanna lose that.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
elpacco Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 30
Joined: 16 Oct 2007 Posts: 1258
|
Posted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 11:34 pm Post subject: |
|
|
Maybe it is your fault for being an idiot and just yanking out the disc without turning off the game.
_________________
| [AM]Misery wrote: |
| FangBanger wrote: | | What is the best way for a lv19 Soldier to solo Sledge on Borderlands? | Shoot him. |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
hundead Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 10 Apr 2009 Posts: 39 Location: ;D
|
Posted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 11:37 pm Post subject: |
|
|
It's not my choice. I'm grounded, and have to act fast or else ill be grounded for an even longer time.
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
elpacco Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 30
Joined: 16 Oct 2007 Posts: 1258
|
Posted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 11:40 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| o-o wrote: | | It's not my choice. I'm grounded, and have to act fast or else ill be grounded for an even longer time. | All you have to do is turn off the TV and your parents will have no idea. My parents even thought that the game console is turned off when the TV is turned off for a while. They also think that the power button on the monitor is the power button for the computer. So I just turn off my monitor and they think I've turned off my computer, even though the fan is still blaring.
Or maybe, you could just not play videogames while you are grounded.
_________________
| [AM]Misery wrote: |
| FangBanger wrote: | | What is the best way for a lv19 Soldier to solo Sledge on Borderlands? | Shoot him. |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
zyndr0m I post too much
Reputation: 4
Joined: 23 Oct 2007 Posts: 4358 Location: Japan!
|
Posted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 12:01 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Suck cock, thats your option.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
kevintjuh93 I post too much
Reputation: 0
Joined: 04 Jan 2008 Posts: 2265
|
Posted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 12:15 am Post subject: |
|
|
| You first need to finish an online game and exit the game.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Cheat Engine User Something epic
Reputation: 61
Joined: 22 Jun 2007 Posts: 2071
|
Posted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 3:55 am Post subject: Re: WTF!? CoD4 Roll Back D: |
|
|
| o-o wrote: | Lol, IDK I leveled up yesterday, and completed 'backstabber' now I deleveled and completed backstabber again :O
Is it bad to take out the game disc while in the middle of a game? Cause I don't like to de-level. | Taking the disc out in the middle of a game makes the game say it wants the CD back. Nothing more.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Codeslinger I post too much
Reputation: 1
Joined: 11 Oct 2007 Posts: 3652 Location: Midwest, United States of America
|
Posted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 4:20 am Post subject: |
|
|
Screw the idea of what electronic device he should have messed with, why don't we try and figure out why the hell would you be taking the disc out to prove you are not playing, rather than just turning the console off?
Taking the disc out takes about 5-8 seconds at least, turning off the console takes about 3.
Were you afraid they were gonna turn the console back on to see if you've been playing? They could have just felt it being warm to know...
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|