Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


Is there an R4 yet for the DSi?
Goto page Previous  1, 2
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Tetsuya
Advanced Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 16 Jul 2007
Posts: 86

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 7:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm.. I'm just not.. seeing it. o.O I mean, really.. Just.. I don't see what's wrong with it. I was a little vague on WHERE the code was, but.. yeah. Oh and also when I posted the word was changed to "person of..." etc.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
megaman10x
Newbie cheater
Reputation: 2

Joined: 11 Nov 2007
Posts: 17

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tetsuya wrote:
I'm.. I'm just not.. seeing it. o.O I mean, really.. Just.. I don't see what's wrong with it. I was a little vague on WHERE the code was, but.. yeah. Oh and also when I posted the word was changed to "person of..." etc.
iosadijopdszfjkl


1235799840088s.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  2.96 KB
 Viewed:  863 Time(s)

1235799840088s.jpg


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
ArcaneKnite
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 2

Joined: 16 Feb 2007
Posts: 1519

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Niggahz plz.

Everything is cheaper online. I bought a 50ft ethernet cable for 4 dollars when it costed 50bucks at Future Shop in Toronto.

Tetsuya wrote:
Jeff wrote:
R4 is for niggers, so is the DSi.

The word "person with a high concentration of pigment in his skin" is for wannabe gangsters who can't make it in the real world. But in all truth, I think it only applies to you.

Please note, that was said as a witty retort and not meant in anyway =D Oh by the way Jeff, there's a random Bold code between nigg and ers. Lol.


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
GARCIE
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 1

Joined: 16 Nov 2006
Posts: 560

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[AM]Misery wrote:
Tetsuya wrote:
Jeff wrote:
R4 is for niggers, so is the DSi.

The word "person with a high concentration of pigment in his skin" is for wannabe gangsters who can't make it in the real world. But in all truth, I think it only applies to you.

Please note, that was said as a witty retort and not meant in anyway =D Oh by the way Jeff, there's a random Bold code between nigg and ers. Lol.
sigh...


+1

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites