| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
Tetsuya Advanced Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 16 Jul 2007 Posts: 86
|
Posted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 7:44 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| I'm.. I'm just not.. seeing it. o.O I mean, really.. Just.. I don't see what's wrong with it. I was a little vague on WHERE the code was, but.. yeah. Oh and also when I posted the word was changed to "person of..." etc.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
megaman10x Newbie cheater
Reputation: 2
Joined: 11 Nov 2007 Posts: 17
|
Posted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 7:49 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Tetsuya wrote: | | I'm.. I'm just not.. seeing it. o.O I mean, really.. Just.. I don't see what's wrong with it. I was a little vague on WHERE the code was, but.. yeah. Oh and also when I posted the word was changed to "person of..." etc. | iosadijopdszfjkl
| Description: |
|
| Filesize: |
2.96 KB |
| Viewed: |
864 Time(s) |

|
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
ArcaneKnite Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 2
Joined: 16 Feb 2007 Posts: 1519
|
Posted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 8:51 pm Post subject: |
|
|
Niggahz plz.
Everything is cheaper online. I bought a 50ft ethernet cable for 4 dollars when it costed 50bucks at Future Shop in Toronto.
| Tetsuya wrote: | | Jeff wrote: | | R4 is for niggers, so is the DSi. |
The word "person with a high concentration of pigment in his skin" is for wannabe gangsters who can't make it in the real world. But in all truth, I think it only applies to you.
Please note, that was said as a witty retort and not meant in anyway =D Oh by the way Jeff, there's a random Bold code between nigg and ers. Lol. |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
GARCIE Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 1
Joined: 16 Nov 2006 Posts: 560
|
Posted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 9:31 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| [AM]Misery wrote: | | Tetsuya wrote: | | Jeff wrote: | | R4 is for niggers, so is the DSi. |
The word "person with a high concentration of pigment in his skin" is for wannabe gangsters who can't make it in the real world. But in all truth, I think it only applies to you.
Please note, that was said as a witty retort and not meant in anyway =D Oh by the way Jeff, there's a random Bold code between nigg and ers. Lol. | sigh... |
+1
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|