| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
Tetsuya Advanced Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 16 Jul 2007 Posts: 86
|
Posted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 4:40 pm Post subject: I need science help!! @_@ |
|
|
But seriously, I need help. My science teacher gave us a study guide, and on the back it's got a question about stuff we didn't even cover. I hardly even understand the question!
The question is "What are the labels for wavelength, wave speed, and period"
By labels I ASSUME they mean like kg • m/s (direction) or for mass itself, kg.
I could really use an answer soon!
Thanks for your help ^^;; |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Progression Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 1
Joined: 22 Mar 2007 Posts: 1541
|
Posted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:00 pm Post subject: |
|
|
No homework/school help here. _________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Tetsuya Advanced Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 16 Jul 2007 Posts: 86
|
Posted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:02 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| D= That sucks. T__T Crap now how am I gonna figure this out.. Well, thanks anyway. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Farr. Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 11 Aug 2008 Posts: 749
|
Posted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:03 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| here's a tip, why not just ask your teacher. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
MiguelKN2 Master Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 05 May 2009 Posts: 282 Location: Venezuela
|
Posted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:13 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Valve wrote: | | here's a tip, why not just ask your teacher. |
here is another tip: i hate my sciense teacher....talks like a retard and i dont understand a shit ¬¬ _________________
But hey that's just my opinion |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Saya Master Cheater
Reputation: 6
Joined: 11 Feb 2008 Posts: 395
|
Posted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:25 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Post this is RS. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Tetsuya Advanced Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 16 Jul 2007 Posts: 86
|
Posted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:57 pm Post subject: |
|
|
Oooh. Am I allowed to? =D
And also, I can't ask my teacher o.O I'm kind of.. at home. And it's due tomorrow. x.X
Can someone move this o.o I was gonna delete my first post but it won't let me anymore o.O Can I not delete my own threads anymore? |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Saya Master Cheater
Reputation: 6
Joined: 11 Feb 2008 Posts: 395
|
Posted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:59 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Tetsuya wrote: | Oooh. Am I allowed to? =D
And also, I can't ask my teacher o.O I'm kind of.. at home. And it's due tomorrow. x.X
Can someone move this o.o I was gonna delete my first post but it won't let me anymore o.O Can I not delete my own threads anymore? |
I think you can post this in RS. The rules don't really say anything about homework in RS. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Tetsuya Advanced Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 16 Jul 2007 Posts: 86
|
Posted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 6:04 pm Post subject: |
|
|
All right. Cool =D Now I just need to find a mod to move this o.O
Any mods around, please move this thread! =D To Random Spam that is.. If it's allowed of course. Maybe I should change the title?  |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
TheZaw Valve mod
Reputation: 0
Joined: 01 Mar 2008 Posts: 1061 Location: Learning C++
|
Posted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 6:38 pm Post subject: |
|
|
Theres this great tool called google. And a tool called wikipedia.
And an even greater tool called a TEXTBOOk.
Use them. _________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Tetsuya Advanced Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 16 Jul 2007 Posts: 86
|
Posted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 6:42 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| I tried Google and Wikipedia. The question on my study guide is so unspecific that I can't figure out how to find what I need. As for the textbook, we had to turn in all of our books last week. This is finals week.. So, yeah =\ No textbooks. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
diligentme Advanced Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 04 Mar 2009 Posts: 78
|
Posted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 6:53 pm Post subject: |
|
|
lolwut? _________________
Hi guys  |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
cokefag Master Cheater
Reputation: 51
Joined: 15 Nov 2007 Posts: 488
|
Posted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 6:54 pm Post subject: |
|
|
E = MC squared.
where's my fucking rep?
Energy = Mass x Speed of Light squared |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Tetsuya Advanced Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 16 Jul 2007 Posts: 86
|
Posted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 7:15 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| cokefag wrote: | E = MC squared.
where's my fucking rep?
Energy = Mass x Speed of Light squared |
Well gee. Good job. Jackass. That's not the answer I guarantee you. It's 3 answers. No rep for j00! |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Codeslinger I post too much
Reputation: 1
Joined: 11 Oct 2007 Posts: 3652 Location: Midwest, United States of America
|
Posted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 7:27 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| No one else will probably get the question either. I wouldn't even call that a complete sentences because it doesn't make sense to say "what are the labels". That could have many meanings, so it has to be referring to either another part of the assignment, or something in the corresponding study material (which you apparently don't have). |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|