Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


I need science help!! @_@
Goto page 1, 2  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Tetsuya
Advanced Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 16 Jul 2007
Posts: 86

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 4:40 pm    Post subject: I need science help!! @_@ Reply with quote

But seriously, I need help. My science teacher gave us a study guide, and on the back it's got a question about stuff we didn't even cover. I hardly even understand the question!
The question is "What are the labels for wavelength, wave speed, and period"
By labels I ASSUME they mean like kg • m/s (direction) or for mass itself, kg.

I could really use an answer soon!
Thanks for your help ^^;;
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Progression
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 1

Joined: 22 Mar 2007
Posts: 1541

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No homework/school help here.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Tetsuya
Advanced Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 16 Jul 2007
Posts: 86

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

D= That sucks. T__T Crap now how am I gonna figure this out.. Well, thanks anyway.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Farr.
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 11 Aug 2008
Posts: 749

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

here's a tip, why not just ask your teacher.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
MiguelKN2
Master Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 05 May 2009
Posts: 282
Location: Venezuela

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Valve wrote:
here's a tip, why not just ask your teacher.

here is another tip: i hate my sciense teacher....talks like a retard and i dont understand a shit ¬¬

_________________
But hey that's just my opinion
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Saya
Master Cheater
Reputation: 6

Joined: 11 Feb 2008
Posts: 395

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Post this is RS.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Tetsuya
Advanced Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 16 Jul 2007
Posts: 86

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oooh. Am I allowed to? =D

And also, I can't ask my teacher o.O I'm kind of.. at home. And it's due tomorrow. x.X

Can someone move this o.o I was gonna delete my first post but it won't let me anymore o.O Can I not delete my own threads anymore?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Saya
Master Cheater
Reputation: 6

Joined: 11 Feb 2008
Posts: 395

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tetsuya wrote:
Oooh. Am I allowed to? =D

And also, I can't ask my teacher o.O I'm kind of.. at home. And it's due tomorrow. x.X

Can someone move this o.o I was gonna delete my first post but it won't let me anymore o.O Can I not delete my own threads anymore?

I think you can post this in RS. The rules don't really say anything about homework in RS.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Tetsuya
Advanced Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 16 Jul 2007
Posts: 86

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

All right. Cool =D Now I just need to find a mod to move this o.O

Any mods around, please move this thread! =D To Random Spam that is.. If it's allowed of course. Maybe I should change the title? Confused
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TheZaw
Valve mod
Reputation: 0

Joined: 01 Mar 2008
Posts: 1061
Location: Learning C++

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 6:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Theres this great tool called google. And a tool called wikipedia.

And an even greater tool called a TEXTBOOk.

Use them.

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Tetsuya
Advanced Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 16 Jul 2007
Posts: 86

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 6:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I tried Google and Wikipedia. The question on my study guide is so unspecific that I can't figure out how to find what I need. As for the textbook, we had to turn in all of our books last week. This is finals week.. So, yeah =\ No textbooks.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
diligentme
Advanced Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 04 Mar 2009
Posts: 78

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 6:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lolwut?
_________________
Hi guys Very Happy
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
cokefag
Master Cheater
Reputation: 51

Joined: 15 Nov 2007
Posts: 488

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

E = MC squared.
where's my fucking rep?
Energy = Mass x Speed of Light squared
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Tetsuya
Advanced Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 16 Jul 2007
Posts: 86

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cokefag wrote:
E = MC squared.
where's my fucking rep?
Energy = Mass x Speed of Light squared

Well gee. Good job. Jackass. That's not the answer I guarantee you. It's 3 answers. No rep for j00!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Codeslinger
I post too much
Reputation: 1

Joined: 11 Oct 2007
Posts: 3652
Location: Midwest, United States of America

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 7:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No one else will probably get the question either. I wouldn't even call that a complete sentences because it doesn't make sense to say "what are the labels". That could have many meanings, so it has to be referring to either another part of the assignment, or something in the corresponding study material (which you apparently don't have).
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites