Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


almost level 30
Goto page 1, 2  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
I am God.
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: -1

Joined: 15 Jun 2008
Posts: 1263

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 11:15 pm    Post subject: almost level 30 Reply with quote

Fuck yea


2009-05-17 01-09-59.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  257.13 KB
 Viewed:  3038 Time(s)

2009-05-17 01-09-59.JPG



_________________
┌─┐
┴─┴
ಠ_ರೃ
I'm Kruë
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
DURAN
Newbie cheater
Reputation: 14

Joined: 19 Apr 2007
Posts: 16
Location: The Netherlands

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 2:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

what shitty game is that
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Haxory'
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 92

Joined: 30 Jul 2007
Posts: 1900

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 2:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DURAN wrote:
what shitty game is that

_________________
you and me baby ain't nothing but mammals so lets do it like they do on the discovery channel
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Earth_Guard
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 15 Dec 2008
Posts: 682
Location: Protecting Earth

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 2:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What game is that
_________________



Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
Trucido
Moderator
Reputation: 6

Joined: 08 Sep 2007
Posts: 2792

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 2:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just going to take a guess...

Quote:
Kruë for Perfect World Mod!

_________________
I'm out.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Rick.
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 6

Joined: 02 Jul 2008
Posts: 657
Location: In the netherlands

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 3:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello pokemon slowpoke!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
cheongzewei
Master Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 20 May 2007
Posts: 463

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 5:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

well, the one thing i don't like bout perfect world
(other then sleeppppppyyy bgm, and a tad grindy)

Terrible faces

_________________

p3t3r96 wrote:
konnr wrote:
Good screen recorder?
paint is good
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
M.
Master Cheater
Reputation: 23

Joined: 09 Dec 2007
Posts: 267
Location: wat

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 10:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Almost lvl 73.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
deleted19776
I post too much
Reputation: 11

Joined: 29 Apr 2007
Posts: 3838

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 10:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So..., what skills did you get for your genie?
I decided to get the heal HP and prevent blood, and the movement one (In the future)
Edit: you're so lucky you can run the game in full settings, I have to like minimize every setting.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
I am God.
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: -1

Joined: 15 Jun 2008
Posts: 1263

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 10:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Waxxup wrote:
So..., what skills did you get for your genie?
I decided to get the heal HP and prevent blood, and the movement one (In the future)
Edit: you're so lucky you can run the game in full settings, I have to like minimize every setting.


I didnt know you played? What lvl/ server are you in?

And my genie is just a slutty noob. IDK how to use it that well yet. But its lvl 19 Very Happy and i have that little purge skill for it.
and yea full detail graphics ftw.

_________________
┌─┐
┴─┴
ಠ_ರೃ
I'm Kruë
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
elpacco
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 30

Joined: 16 Oct 2007
Posts: 1258

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 10:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Waxxup wrote:
So..., what skills did you get for your genie?
I decided to get the heal HP and prevent blood, and the movement one (In the future)
Edit: you're so lucky you can run the game in full settings, I have to like minimize every setting.
So do I actually, otherwise it is super choppy.

Also, Venomancers are gay. They used to be werefoxes in the old game. Too easy to get experience (pets are gay) and it is annoying as fuck to fight someone with one, because all they do is keep sending their pet at you (because it is expendable), run away to a safe distance, and do the same spell over and over and over and over again. Then when you run at them, they just run away again. In order to fight them, you have to fight their pet first, then them. Also, they are extremely worthless at higher levels, but they are the easiest class to bot.

_________________
[AM]Misery wrote:

FangBanger wrote:
What is the best way for a lv19 Soldier to solo Sledge on Borderlands?
Shoot him.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
I am God.
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: -1

Joined: 15 Jun 2008
Posts: 1263

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 10:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

elpacco wrote:
Waxxup wrote:
So..., what skills did you get for your genie?
I decided to get the heal HP and prevent blood, and the movement one (In the future)
Edit: you're so lucky you can run the game in full settings, I have to like minimize every setting.
So do I actually, otherwise it is super choppy.

Also, Venomancers are gay. They used to be werefoxes in the old game. Too easy to get experience (pets are gay) and it is annoying as fuck to fight someone with one, because all they do is keep sending their pet at you (because it is expendable), run away to a safe distance, and do the same spell over and over and over and over again. Then when you run at them, they just run away again. In order to fight them, you have to fight their pet first, then them. Also, they are extremely worthless at higher levels, but they are the easiest class to bot.


Wrong everywhere. Venomancers are one of the most powerful classes at a higher level. And when you fight one who runs and lets their pet do the work, thats just them using strategy. I mean shit, i only have 700HP at lvl 26, when a lvl 26 blademaster has like 2.5k? or more? i think where allowed to be pussies here and there. And i played in beta also, They still are "Werefoxes" just its a skill. used for melee. Most venos go for magic attack.

_________________
┌─┐
┴─┴
ಠ_ರೃ
I'm Kruë
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
elpacco
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 30

Joined: 16 Oct 2007
Posts: 1258

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 10:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kruë wrote:
elpacco wrote:
Waxxup wrote:
So..., what skills did you get for your genie?
I decided to get the heal HP and prevent blood, and the movement one (In the future)
Edit: you're so lucky you can run the game in full settings, I have to like minimize every setting.
So do I actually, otherwise it is super choppy.

Also, Venomancers are gay. They used to be werefoxes in the old game. Too easy to get experience (pets are gay) and it is annoying as fuck to fight someone with one, because all they do is keep sending their pet at you (because it is expendable), run away to a safe distance, and do the same spell over and over and over and over again. Then when you run at them, they just run away again. In order to fight them, you have to fight their pet first, then them. Also, they are extremely worthless at higher levels, but they are the easiest class to bot.


Wrong everywhere. Venomancers are one of the most powerful classes at a higher level. And when you fight one who runs and lets their pet do the work, thats just them using strategy. I mean shit, i only have 700HP at lvl 26, when a lvl 26 blademaster has like 2.5k? or more? i think where allowed to be pussies here and there. And i played in beta also, They still are "Werefoxes" just its a skill. used for melee. Most venos go for magic attack.
Werefoxes = Venomancers. It is the same class. I suppose that yes, a lvl 26 of a different class would be a lot better, but all those other classes are way harder too. How often do you die as a venomancer? Probably not that often. All those other classes, you die all the time. And every time you die, you lose a lot of xp. Venomancer is the easy class, meant for people who don't want to try that hard on a game. Getting to lvl 30 on a venomancer can be done in like 4 days. Getting to lvl 30 as an archer (I don't know the new class name) takes like 1-2 weeks.
_________________
[AM]Misery wrote:

FangBanger wrote:
What is the best way for a lv19 Soldier to solo Sledge on Borderlands?
Shoot him.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
M.
Master Cheater
Reputation: 23

Joined: 09 Dec 2007
Posts: 267
Location: wat

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 10:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

1-2 weeks?
I can get lvl 30 in 2 days, and I know people who can do it in one.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
deleted19776
I post too much
Reputation: 11

Joined: 29 Apr 2007
Posts: 3838

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 10:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

M. wrote:
1-2 weeks?
I can get lvl 30 in 2 days, and I know people who can do it in one.

That's becuz you play it for 18 hours a day.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites