| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
I am God. Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: -1
Joined: 15 Jun 2008 Posts: 1263
|
Posted: Sat May 16, 2009 11:15 pm Post subject: almost level 30 |
|
|
Fuck yea
| Description: |
|
| Filesize: |
257.13 KB |
| Viewed: |
3044 Time(s) |

|
_________________
┌─┐
┴─┴
ಠ_ರೃ
I'm Kruë |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
DURAN Newbie cheater
Reputation: 14
Joined: 19 Apr 2007 Posts: 16 Location: The Netherlands
|
Posted: Sun May 17, 2009 2:30 am Post subject: |
|
|
| what shitty game is that
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Haxory' Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 92
Joined: 30 Jul 2007 Posts: 1900
|
Posted: Sun May 17, 2009 2:30 am Post subject: |
|
|
| DURAN wrote: | | what shitty game is that |
_________________
you and me baby ain't nothing but mammals so lets do it like they do on the discovery channel |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Earth_Guard Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 15 Dec 2008 Posts: 682 Location: Protecting Earth
|
Posted: Sun May 17, 2009 2:44 am Post subject: |
|
|
What game is that
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Trucido Moderator
Reputation: 6
Joined: 08 Sep 2007 Posts: 2792
|
Posted: Sun May 17, 2009 2:46 am Post subject: |
|
|
Just going to take a guess...
| Quote: | | Kruë for Perfect World Mod! |
_________________
I'm out. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Rick. Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 6
Joined: 02 Jul 2008 Posts: 657 Location: In the netherlands
|
Posted: Sun May 17, 2009 3:09 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Hello pokemon slowpoke!
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
cheongzewei Master Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 20 May 2007 Posts: 463
|
Posted: Sun May 17, 2009 5:57 am Post subject: |
|
|
well, the one thing i don't like bout perfect world
(other then sleeppppppyyy bgm, and a tad grindy)
Terrible faces
_________________
| p3t3r96 wrote: | | konnr wrote: | | Good screen recorder? | paint is good |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
M. Master Cheater
Reputation: 23
Joined: 09 Dec 2007 Posts: 267 Location: wat
|
Posted: Sun May 17, 2009 10:05 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Almost lvl 73.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
deleted19776 I post too much
Reputation: 11
Joined: 29 Apr 2007 Posts: 3838
|
Posted: Sun May 17, 2009 10:08 am Post subject: |
|
|
So..., what skills did you get for your genie?
I decided to get the heal HP and prevent blood, and the movement one (In the future)
Edit: you're so lucky you can run the game in full settings, I have to like minimize every setting.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
I am God. Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: -1
Joined: 15 Jun 2008 Posts: 1263
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
elpacco Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 30
Joined: 16 Oct 2007 Posts: 1258
|
Posted: Sun May 17, 2009 10:33 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Waxxup wrote: | So..., what skills did you get for your genie?
I decided to get the heal HP and prevent blood, and the movement one (In the future)
Edit: you're so lucky you can run the game in full settings, I have to like minimize every setting. | So do I actually, otherwise it is super choppy.
Also, Venomancers are gay. They used to be werefoxes in the old game. Too easy to get experience (pets are gay) and it is annoying as fuck to fight someone with one, because all they do is keep sending their pet at you (because it is expendable), run away to a safe distance, and do the same spell over and over and over and over again. Then when you run at them, they just run away again. In order to fight them, you have to fight their pet first, then them. Also, they are extremely worthless at higher levels, but they are the easiest class to bot.
_________________
| [AM]Misery wrote: |
| FangBanger wrote: | | What is the best way for a lv19 Soldier to solo Sledge on Borderlands? | Shoot him. |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
I am God. Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: -1
Joined: 15 Jun 2008 Posts: 1263
|
Posted: Sun May 17, 2009 10:36 am Post subject: |
|
|
| elpacco wrote: | | Waxxup wrote: | So..., what skills did you get for your genie?
I decided to get the heal HP and prevent blood, and the movement one (In the future)
Edit: you're so lucky you can run the game in full settings, I have to like minimize every setting. | So do I actually, otherwise it is super choppy.
Also, Venomancers are gay. They used to be werefoxes in the old game. Too easy to get experience (pets are gay) and it is annoying as fuck to fight someone with one, because all they do is keep sending their pet at you (because it is expendable), run away to a safe distance, and do the same spell over and over and over and over again. Then when you run at them, they just run away again. In order to fight them, you have to fight their pet first, then them. Also, they are extremely worthless at higher levels, but they are the easiest class to bot. |
Wrong everywhere. Venomancers are one of the most powerful classes at a higher level. And when you fight one who runs and lets their pet do the work, thats just them using strategy. I mean shit, i only have 700HP at lvl 26, when a lvl 26 blademaster has like 2.5k? or more? i think where allowed to be pussies here and there. And i played in beta also, They still are "Werefoxes" just its a skill. used for melee. Most venos go for magic attack.
_________________
┌─┐
┴─┴
ಠ_ರೃ
I'm Kruë |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
elpacco Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 30
Joined: 16 Oct 2007 Posts: 1258
|
Posted: Sun May 17, 2009 10:49 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Kruë wrote: | | elpacco wrote: | | Waxxup wrote: | So..., what skills did you get for your genie?
I decided to get the heal HP and prevent blood, and the movement one (In the future)
Edit: you're so lucky you can run the game in full settings, I have to like minimize every setting. | So do I actually, otherwise it is super choppy.
Also, Venomancers are gay. They used to be werefoxes in the old game. Too easy to get experience (pets are gay) and it is annoying as fuck to fight someone with one, because all they do is keep sending their pet at you (because it is expendable), run away to a safe distance, and do the same spell over and over and over and over again. Then when you run at them, they just run away again. In order to fight them, you have to fight their pet first, then them. Also, they are extremely worthless at higher levels, but they are the easiest class to bot. |
Wrong everywhere. Venomancers are one of the most powerful classes at a higher level. And when you fight one who runs and lets their pet do the work, thats just them using strategy. I mean shit, i only have 700HP at lvl 26, when a lvl 26 blademaster has like 2.5k? or more? i think where allowed to be pussies here and there. And i played in beta also, They still are "Werefoxes" just its a skill. used for melee. Most venos go for magic attack. | Werefoxes = Venomancers. It is the same class. I suppose that yes, a lvl 26 of a different class would be a lot better, but all those other classes are way harder too. How often do you die as a venomancer? Probably not that often. All those other classes, you die all the time. And every time you die, you lose a lot of xp. Venomancer is the easy class, meant for people who don't want to try that hard on a game. Getting to lvl 30 on a venomancer can be done in like 4 days. Getting to lvl 30 as an archer (I don't know the new class name) takes like 1-2 weeks.
_________________
| [AM]Misery wrote: |
| FangBanger wrote: | | What is the best way for a lv19 Soldier to solo Sledge on Borderlands? | Shoot him. |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
M. Master Cheater
Reputation: 23
Joined: 09 Dec 2007 Posts: 267 Location: wat
|
Posted: Sun May 17, 2009 10:51 am Post subject: |
|
|
1-2 weeks?
I can get lvl 30 in 2 days, and I know people who can do it in one.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
deleted19776 I post too much
Reputation: 11
Joined: 29 Apr 2007 Posts: 3838
|
Posted: Sun May 17, 2009 10:51 am Post subject: |
|
|
| M. wrote: | 1-2 weeks?
I can get lvl 30 in 2 days, and I know people who can do it in one. |
That's becuz you play it for 18 hours a day.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|