| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
Jake! Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 4
Joined: 03 Jan 2007 Posts: 1354
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Shota Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 6
Joined: 18 Aug 2008 Posts: 1798 Location: Mainland, China
|
Posted: Mon May 11, 2009 7:13 pm Post subject: |
|
|
。。。 didn't finish PkPlat yet, and this what happen?
_________________
Officially gay. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
fele Master Cheater
Reputation: 23
Joined: 15 Sep 2007 Posts: 333
|
Posted: Mon May 11, 2009 7:16 pm Post subject: |
|
|
I DON'T LIKE THOSE NAMES.
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Borq Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 0
Joined: 16 Dec 2007 Posts: 1493
|
Posted: Mon May 11, 2009 7:17 pm Post subject: |
|
|
Am I an EVERY_FUCKING_ONE?
If so, please press 1.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Strathe Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 16 Aug 2006 Posts: 700 Location: Middle of nowhere.
|
Posted: Mon May 11, 2009 7:20 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| 1
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Biggus Dikkus Master Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 27 Oct 2007 Posts: 303
|
Posted: Mon May 11, 2009 7:28 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| I know, it looks fucking awesome.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Hero I'm a spammer
Reputation: 79
Joined: 16 Sep 2006 Posts: 7154
|
Posted: Mon May 11, 2009 7:30 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| This is not a new series at all. This is a gold silver remake and will lack all the newest pokemon. It will only have second gen.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
[SPW]Killamoocow Master Cheater
Reputation: 30
Joined: 07 Nov 2007 Posts: 439 Location: Secret Cow Level
|
Posted: Mon May 11, 2009 7:31 pm Post subject: |
|
|
I have the originals for GBA. Yes, both.
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Hero I'm a spammer
Reputation: 79
Joined: 16 Sep 2006 Posts: 7154
|
Posted: Mon May 11, 2009 7:32 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| [SPW]Killamoocow wrote: | | I have the originals for GBA. Yes, both. |
i doubt that considering they are for gameboy color.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
[SPW]Killamoocow Master Cheater
Reputation: 30
Joined: 07 Nov 2007 Posts: 439 Location: Secret Cow Level
|
Posted: Mon May 11, 2009 7:33 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Hero wrote: | | [SPW]Killamoocow wrote: | | I have the originals for GBA. Yes, both. |
i doubt that considering they are for gameboy color. |
That's what I meant >:| I'm just use to typing GBA, I also got Zelda Link's awakening, mortal kombat, castlevania, and Final Fanatasy
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Hero I'm a spammer
Reputation: 79
Joined: 16 Sep 2006 Posts: 7154
|
Posted: Mon May 11, 2009 7:34 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| [SPW]Killamoocow wrote: | | Hero wrote: | | [SPW]Killamoocow wrote: | | I have the originals for GBA. Yes, both. |
i doubt that considering they are for gameboy color. |
That's what I meant >:| I'm just use to typing GBA, I also got Zelda Link's awakening, mortal kombat, castlevania, and Final Fanatasy |
oh you. I had crystal. I always buy the later 3rd version of every generation
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
[SPW]Killamoocow Master Cheater
Reputation: 30
Joined: 07 Nov 2007 Posts: 439 Location: Secret Cow Level
|
Posted: Mon May 11, 2009 7:35 pm Post subject: |
|
|
I had pokemon saphire, but one of my friends stole it ;-;
edit: same with golden sun
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Hero I'm a spammer
Reputation: 79
Joined: 16 Sep 2006 Posts: 7154
|
Posted: Mon May 11, 2009 7:35 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| [SPW]Killamoocow wrote: | I had pokemon saphire, but one of my friends stole it ;-;
edit: same with golden sun | same, but i had ruby.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Jake! Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 4
Joined: 03 Jan 2007 Posts: 1354
|
Posted: Mon May 11, 2009 7:49 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Hero wrote: | | This is not a new series at all. This is a gold silver remake and will lack all the newest pokemon. It will only have second gen. |
That's even better. All the new pokemon were fucking unoriginal and lame. I especially love the return of the starters following the character around. The 3d graphics weren't my favorite addition to the DS games, but it grew on me after a while. As long as they keep the original epicness of G/S and the 16 badges, I'm going to love these games.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
ArcaneKnite Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 2
Joined: 16 Feb 2007 Posts: 1519
|
Posted: Mon May 11, 2009 8:04 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Yeah I saw it a few days ago on kotaku I think.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|