Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


ATTENTION EVERY-FUCKING-ONE.
Goto page 1, 2  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Jake!
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 4

Joined: 03 Jan 2007
Posts: 1354

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 6:58 pm    Post subject: ATTENTION EVERY-FUCKING-ONE. Reply with quote

http://news.idg.no/cw/art.cfm?id=221D84C3-1A64-6A71-CE9115735E86EB1E
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Shota
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 6

Joined: 18 Aug 2008
Posts: 1798
Location: Mainland, China

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

。。。 didn't finish PkPlat yet, and this what happen?
_________________

Officially gay.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
fele
Master Cheater
Reputation: 23

Joined: 15 Sep 2007
Posts: 333

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 7:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I DON'T LIKE THOSE NAMES.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Borq
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 0

Joined: 16 Dec 2007
Posts: 1493

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 7:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Am I an EVERY_FUCKING_ONE?
If so, please press 1.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Strathe
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 16 Aug 2006
Posts: 700
Location: Middle of nowhere.

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

1
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Biggus Dikkus
Master Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 27 Oct 2007
Posts: 303

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 7:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know, it looks fucking awesome.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Hero
I'm a spammer
Reputation: 79

Joined: 16 Sep 2006
Posts: 7154

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is not a new series at all. This is a gold silver remake and will lack all the newest pokemon. It will only have second gen.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
[SPW]Killamoocow
Master Cheater
Reputation: 30

Joined: 07 Nov 2007
Posts: 439
Location: Secret Cow Level

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 7:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have the originals for GBA. Yes, both.
_________________

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Hero
I'm a spammer
Reputation: 79

Joined: 16 Sep 2006
Posts: 7154

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[SPW]Killamoocow wrote:
I have the originals for GBA. Yes, both.


i doubt that considering they are for gameboy color.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
[SPW]Killamoocow
Master Cheater
Reputation: 30

Joined: 07 Nov 2007
Posts: 439
Location: Secret Cow Level

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hero wrote:
[SPW]Killamoocow wrote:
I have the originals for GBA. Yes, both.


i doubt that considering they are for gameboy color.


That's what I meant >:| I'm just use to typing GBA, I also got Zelda Link's awakening, mortal kombat, castlevania, and Final Fanatasy

_________________

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Hero
I'm a spammer
Reputation: 79

Joined: 16 Sep 2006
Posts: 7154

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[SPW]Killamoocow wrote:
Hero wrote:
[SPW]Killamoocow wrote:
I have the originals for GBA. Yes, both.


i doubt that considering they are for gameboy color.


That's what I meant >:| I'm just use to typing GBA, I also got Zelda Link's awakening, mortal kombat, castlevania, and Final Fanatasy


oh you. I had crystal. I always buy the later 3rd version of every generation
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
[SPW]Killamoocow
Master Cheater
Reputation: 30

Joined: 07 Nov 2007
Posts: 439
Location: Secret Cow Level

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had pokemon saphire, but one of my friends stole it ;-;

edit: same with golden sun

_________________

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Hero
I'm a spammer
Reputation: 79

Joined: 16 Sep 2006
Posts: 7154

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[SPW]Killamoocow wrote:
I had pokemon saphire, but one of my friends stole it ;-;

edit: same with golden sun
same, but i had ruby.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Jake!
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 4

Joined: 03 Jan 2007
Posts: 1354

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hero wrote:
This is not a new series at all. This is a gold silver remake and will lack all the newest pokemon. It will only have second gen.


That's even better. All the new pokemon were fucking unoriginal and lame. I especially love the return of the starters following the character around. The 3d graphics weren't my favorite addition to the DS games, but it grew on me after a while. As long as they keep the original epicness of G/S and the 16 badges, I'm going to love these games.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ArcaneKnite
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 2

Joined: 16 Feb 2007
Posts: 1519

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah I saw it a few days ago on kotaku I think.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites