| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
Hannah. How do I cheat?
Reputation: 13
Joined: 28 Aug 2008 Posts: 0
|
Posted: Wed May 06, 2009 2:16 pm Post subject: Jamoaka008. |
|
|
Please tell me you're a troll.
Please.
_________________
THE CONSEQUENCES WILL NEVER BE THE SAAAAAAME |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Society Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 5
Joined: 30 Dec 2006 Posts: 536
|
Posted: Wed May 06, 2009 2:19 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Trolls don't reveal themselves. That is exactly why they're trolls. I just this whole thread.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Hannah. How do I cheat?
Reputation: 13
Joined: 28 Aug 2008 Posts: 0
|
Posted: Wed May 06, 2009 2:19 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Society wrote: | | Trolls don't reveal themselves. That is exactly why they're trolls. I just this whole thread. |
That's fucked up.
Things need to change.
_________________
THE CONSEQUENCES WILL NEVER BE THE SAAAAAAME |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
jamoaka008 Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 02 May 2009 Posts: 41
|
Posted: Wed May 06, 2009 2:20 pm Post subject: |
|
|
I find "troll" a very strong word.
I call it bordom.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
xDev Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 7
Joined: 05 Feb 2007 Posts: 971
|
Posted: Wed May 06, 2009 2:21 pm Post subject: |
|
|
TastyToast.
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
jamoaka008 Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 02 May 2009 Posts: 41
|
Posted: Wed May 06, 2009 2:22 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| xdeviance wrote: | | TastyToast. |
what does that mean?
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Honda Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 0
Joined: 07 May 2008 Posts: 1242
|
Posted: Wed May 06, 2009 2:23 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| TastyToast wrote: | | Society wrote: | | Trolls don't reveal themselves. That is exactly why they're trolls. I just this whole thread. |
That's fucked up.
Things need to change. |
dis is why RS was created, so we can trollz!!
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
jamoaka008 Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 02 May 2009 Posts: 41
|
Posted: Wed May 06, 2009 2:23 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Encrypted wrote: | | TastyToast wrote: | | Society wrote: | | Trolls don't reveal themselves. That is exactly why they're trolls. I just this whole thread. |
That's fucked up.
Things need to change. |
dis is why RS was created, so we can trollz!! |
Me not troll, Me Boxxy.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Honda Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 0
Joined: 07 May 2008 Posts: 1242
|
Posted: Wed May 06, 2009 2:24 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| jamoaka008 wrote: | | Encrypted wrote: | | TastyToast wrote: | | Society wrote: | | Trolls don't reveal themselves. That is exactly why they're trolls. I just this whole thread. |
That's fucked up.
Things need to change. |
dis is why RS was created, so we can trollz!! |
Me not troll, Me Boxxy. | lierz
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
jamoaka008 Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 02 May 2009 Posts: 41
|
Posted: Wed May 06, 2009 2:25 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Encrypted wrote: | | jamoaka008 wrote: | | Encrypted wrote: | | TastyToast wrote: | | Society wrote: | | Trolls don't reveal themselves. That is exactly why they're trolls. I just this whole thread. |
That's fucked up.
Things need to change. |
dis is why RS was created, so we can trollz!! |
Me not troll, Me Boxxy. | lierz |
sorry.
but me not troll
YOU ARE THE TROOOL!
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Hannah. How do I cheat?
Reputation: 13
Joined: 28 Aug 2008 Posts: 0
|
Posted: Wed May 06, 2009 2:25 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| xdeviance wrote: | | TastyToast. | Yes?
_________________
THE CONSEQUENCES WILL NEVER BE THE SAAAAAAME |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
OMFGYOUR1337 Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 03 Jan 2007 Posts: 891 Location: wat.
|
Posted: Wed May 06, 2009 2:26 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| jamoaka008 wrote: | | Encrypted wrote: | | jamoaka008 wrote: | | Encrypted wrote: | | TastyToast wrote: | | Society wrote: | | Trolls don't reveal themselves. That is exactly why they're trolls. I just this whole thread. |
That's fucked up.
Things need to change. |
dis is why RS was created, so we can trollz!! |
Me not troll, Me Boxxy. | lierz |
sorry.
but me not troll
YOU ARE THE TROOOL! |
Get. The. Fuck. Out.
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
I am God. Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: -1
Joined: 15 Jun 2008 Posts: 1263
|
Posted: Wed May 06, 2009 2:27 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| ' wrote: | | jamoaka008 wrote: | | Encrypted wrote: | | jamoaka008 wrote: | | Encrypted wrote: | | TastyToast wrote: | | Society wrote: | | Trolls don't reveal themselves. That is exactly why they're trolls. I just this whole thread. |
That's fucked up.
Things need to change. |
dis is why RS was created, so we can trollz!! |
Me not troll, Me Boxxy. | lierz |
sorry.
but me not troll
YOU ARE THE TROOOL! |
Get. The. Fuck. Out. |
YOOOH TROLLLLINNZ
_________________
┌─┐
┴─┴
ಠ_ರೃ
I'm Kruë |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
jamoaka008 Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 02 May 2009 Posts: 41
|
Posted: Wed May 06, 2009 2:27 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| ' wrote: | | jamoaka008 wrote: | | Encrypted wrote: | | jamoaka008 wrote: | | Encrypted wrote: | | TastyToast wrote: | | Society wrote: | | Trolls don't reveal themselves. That is exactly why they're trolls. I just this whole thread. |
That's fucked up.
Things need to change. |
dis is why RS was created, so we can trollz!! |
Me not troll, Me Boxxy. | lierz |
sorry.
but me not troll
YOU ARE THE TROOOL! |
Get. The. Fuck. Out. |
Fine.
"Gets. the. fuck. back. in"
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Hannah. How do I cheat?
Reputation: 13
Joined: 28 Aug 2008 Posts: 0
|
Posted: Wed May 06, 2009 2:28 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| jamoaka008 wrote: | | ' wrote: | | jamoaka008 wrote: | | Encrypted wrote: | | jamoaka008 wrote: | | Encrypted wrote: | | TastyToast wrote: | | Society wrote: | | Trolls don't reveal themselves. That is exactly why they're trolls. I just this whole thread. |
That's fucked up.
Things need to change. |
dis is why RS was created, so we can trollz!! |
Me not troll, Me Boxxy. | lierz |
sorry.
but me not troll
YOU ARE THE TROOOL! |
Get. The. Fuck. Out. |
Fine.
"Gets. the. fuck. back. in" | I just noticed.
You're that Gaiafag.
What happened to your old account?
_________________
THE CONSEQUENCES WILL NEVER BE THE SAAAAAAME |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|