Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


Jamoaka008.
Goto page 1, 2  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Hannah.
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 13

Joined: 28 Aug 2008
Posts: 0

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 2:16 pm    Post subject: Jamoaka008. Reply with quote

Please tell me you're a troll.
Please.

_________________
THE CONSEQUENCES WILL NEVER BE THE SAAAAAAME
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Society
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 5

Joined: 30 Dec 2006
Posts: 536

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Trolls don't reveal themselves. That is exactly why they're trolls. I just this whole thread.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Hannah.
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 13

Joined: 28 Aug 2008
Posts: 0

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Society wrote:
Trolls don't reveal themselves. That is exactly why they're trolls. I just this whole thread.

That's fucked up.
Things need to change.

_________________
THE CONSEQUENCES WILL NEVER BE THE SAAAAAAME
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
jamoaka008
Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 02 May 2009
Posts: 41

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I find "troll" a very strong word.

I call it bordom.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
xDev
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 7

Joined: 05 Feb 2007
Posts: 971

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 2:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TastyToast.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
jamoaka008
Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 02 May 2009
Posts: 41

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 2:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

xdeviance wrote:
TastyToast.


what does that mean?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Honda
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 0

Joined: 07 May 2008
Posts: 1242

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 2:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TastyToast wrote:
Society wrote:
Trolls don't reveal themselves. That is exactly why they're trolls. I just this whole thread.

That's fucked up.
Things need to change.

dis is why RS was created, so we can trollz!!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
jamoaka008
Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 02 May 2009
Posts: 41

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 2:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Encrypted wrote:
TastyToast wrote:
Society wrote:
Trolls don't reveal themselves. That is exactly why they're trolls. I just this whole thread.

That's fucked up.
Things need to change.

dis is why RS was created, so we can trollz!!


Me not troll, Me Boxxy.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Honda
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 0

Joined: 07 May 2008
Posts: 1242

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 2:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jamoaka008 wrote:
Encrypted wrote:
TastyToast wrote:
Society wrote:
Trolls don't reveal themselves. That is exactly why they're trolls. I just this whole thread.

That's fucked up.
Things need to change.

dis is why RS was created, so we can trollz!!


Me not troll, Me Boxxy.
lierz
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
jamoaka008
Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 02 May 2009
Posts: 41

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Encrypted wrote:
jamoaka008 wrote:
Encrypted wrote:
TastyToast wrote:
Society wrote:
Trolls don't reveal themselves. That is exactly why they're trolls. I just this whole thread.

That's fucked up.
Things need to change.

dis is why RS was created, so we can trollz!!


Me not troll, Me Boxxy.
lierz


sorry.

but me not troll

YOU ARE THE TROOOL!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Hannah.
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 13

Joined: 28 Aug 2008
Posts: 0

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

xdeviance wrote:
TastyToast.
Yes?
_________________
THE CONSEQUENCES WILL NEVER BE THE SAAAAAAME
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
OMFGYOUR1337
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 03 Jan 2007
Posts: 891
Location: wat.

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 2:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jamoaka008 wrote:
Encrypted wrote:
jamoaka008 wrote:
Encrypted wrote:
TastyToast wrote:
Society wrote:
Trolls don't reveal themselves. That is exactly why they're trolls. I just this whole thread.

That's fucked up.
Things need to change.

dis is why RS was created, so we can trollz!!


Me not troll, Me Boxxy.
lierz


sorry.

but me not troll

YOU ARE THE TROOOL!


Get. The. Fuck. Out.

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
I am God.
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: -1

Joined: 15 Jun 2008
Posts: 1263

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

' wrote:
jamoaka008 wrote:
Encrypted wrote:
jamoaka008 wrote:
Encrypted wrote:
TastyToast wrote:
Society wrote:
Trolls don't reveal themselves. That is exactly why they're trolls. I just this whole thread.

That's fucked up.
Things need to change.

dis is why RS was created, so we can trollz!!


Me not troll, Me Boxxy.
lierz


sorry.

but me not troll

YOU ARE THE TROOOL!


Get. The. Fuck. Out.


YOOOH TROLLLLINNZ

_________________
┌─┐
┴─┴
ಠ_ರೃ
I'm Kruë
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
jamoaka008
Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 02 May 2009
Posts: 41

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

' wrote:
jamoaka008 wrote:
Encrypted wrote:
jamoaka008 wrote:
Encrypted wrote:
TastyToast wrote:
Society wrote:
Trolls don't reveal themselves. That is exactly why they're trolls. I just this whole thread.

That's fucked up.
Things need to change.

dis is why RS was created, so we can trollz!!


Me not troll, Me Boxxy.
lierz


sorry.

but me not troll

YOU ARE THE TROOOL!


Get. The. Fuck. Out.


Fine.

"Gets. the. fuck. back. in"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Hannah.
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 13

Joined: 28 Aug 2008
Posts: 0

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jamoaka008 wrote:
' wrote:
jamoaka008 wrote:
Encrypted wrote:
jamoaka008 wrote:
Encrypted wrote:
TastyToast wrote:
Society wrote:
Trolls don't reveal themselves. That is exactly why they're trolls. I just this whole thread.

That's fucked up.
Things need to change.

dis is why RS was created, so we can trollz!!


Me not troll, Me Boxxy.
lierz


sorry.

but me not troll

YOU ARE THE TROOOL!


Get. The. Fuck. Out.


Fine.

"Gets. the. fuck. back. in"
I just noticed.
You're that Gaiafag.
What happened to your old account?

_________________
THE CONSEQUENCES WILL NEVER BE THE SAAAAAAME
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites