| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
Hannah. How do I cheat?
Reputation: 13
Joined: 28 Aug 2008 Posts: 0
|
Posted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 4:17 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| brian4la wrote: | WHAT?
SO IM NOT GETTING REP?
FUCK THIS THREAD, IM GOING BACK TO GAIAONLINE SECTION.
FUCK THIS. |
All you needed to say was you loved me ;__;
</3
TOO FUCKING LATE NOW.
31ST POSTER GETS THE FUCKING REP.
HATED OR NOT. _________________
THE CONSEQUENCES WILL NEVER BE THE SAAAAAAME |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Josef Fritzl Master Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 17 Jan 2008 Posts: 496
|
Posted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 4:18 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| S3NSA. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Society Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 5
Joined: 30 Dec 2006 Posts: 536
|
Posted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 4:19 pm Post subject: |
|
|
I was under the impression you were leaving.
y u disapoint? |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Josef Fritzl Master Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 17 Jan 2008 Posts: 496
|
Posted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 4:19 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Society wrote: |
I was under the impression you were leaving.
y u disapoint? |
I was under the impression that you would stop being a homo, Ben. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Hannah. How do I cheat?
Reputation: 13
Joined: 28 Aug 2008 Posts: 0
|
Posted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 4:20 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Society wrote: |
I was under the impression you were leaving.
y u disapoint? |
As was I. _________________
THE CONSEQUENCES WILL NEVER BE THE SAAAAAAME |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Society Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 5
Joined: 30 Dec 2006 Posts: 536
|
Posted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 4:22 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| brian4la wrote: | | Society wrote: |
I was under the impression you were leaving.
y u disapoint? |
I was under the impression that you would stop being a homo, Ben. |
Do you really want to do this? You know I'm heterosexual and have no evidence to support otherwise. Even if I was gay, which is the accepted vernacular, why should sexual orientation matter, you stereotypical, bigoted child? |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Josef Fritzl Master Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 17 Jan 2008 Posts: 496
|
Posted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 4:23 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Society wrote: | | brian4la wrote: | | Society wrote: |
I was under the impression you were leaving.
y u disapoint? |
I was under the impression that you would stop being a homo, Ben. |
Do you really want to do this? You know I'm heterosexual and have no evidence to support otherwise. Even if I was gay, which is the accepted vernacular, why should sexual orientation matter, you stereotypical, bigoted child? |
Then I would feel a connection between us, but being a Christian, I cannot become a homosexual or I'll become flaming homo in hell.
Also, you are clearly homosexual. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Society Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 5
Joined: 30 Dec 2006 Posts: 536
|
Posted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 4:24 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| brian4la wrote: | | Society wrote: | | brian4la wrote: | | Society wrote: |
I was under the impression you were leaving.
y u disapoint? |
I was under the impression that you would stop being a homo, Ben. |
Do you really want to do this? You know I'm heterosexual and have no evidence to support otherwise. Even if I was gay, which is the accepted vernacular, why should sexual orientation matter, you stereotypical, bigoted child? |
Then I would feel a connection between us, but being a Christian, I cannot become a homosexual or I'll become flaming homo in hell.
Also, you are clearly homosexual. |
I'll take the evidence supporting your claim now. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Josef Fritzl Master Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 17 Jan 2008 Posts: 496
|
Posted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 4:29 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Society wrote: | | brian4la wrote: | | Society wrote: | | brian4la wrote: | | Society wrote: |
I was under the impression you were leaving.
y u disapoint? |
I was under the impression that you would stop being a homo, Ben. |
Do you really want to do this? You know I'm heterosexual and have no evidence to support otherwise. Even if I was gay, which is the accepted vernacular, why should sexual orientation matter, you stereotypical, bigoted child? |
Then I would feel a connection between us, but being a Christian, I cannot become a homosexual or I'll become flaming homo in hell.
Also, you are clearly homosexual. |
I'll take the evidence supporting your claim now. |
The evidence is the other day on MSN when you asked to meet me irl and kept saying <3 and also you asked me how long my penis was and that you were doing it for some survey. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Society Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 5
Joined: 30 Dec 2006 Posts: 536
|
Posted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 4:31 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| brian4la wrote: | | Society wrote: | | brian4la wrote: | | Society wrote: | | brian4la wrote: | | Society wrote: |
I was under the impression you were leaving.
y u disapoint? |
I was under the impression that you would stop being a homo, Ben. |
Do you really want to do this? You know I'm heterosexual and have no evidence to support otherwise. Even if I was gay, which is the accepted vernacular, why should sexual orientation matter, you stereotypical, bigoted child? |
Then I would feel a connection between us, but being a Christian, I cannot become a homosexual or I'll become flaming homo in hell.
Also, you are clearly homosexual. |
I'll take the evidence supporting your claim now. |
The evidence is the other day on MSN when you asked to meet me irl and kept saying <3 and also you asked me how long my penis was and that you were doing it for some survey. |
You're not very creative when you lie. Would you like to try again? |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Josef Fritzl Master Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 17 Jan 2008 Posts: 496
|
Posted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 4:31 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Society wrote: | | brian4la wrote: | | Society wrote: | | brian4la wrote: | | Society wrote: | | brian4la wrote: | | Society wrote: |
I was under the impression you were leaving.
y u disapoint? |
I was under the impression that you would stop being a homo, Ben. |
Do you really want to do this? You know I'm heterosexual and have no evidence to support otherwise. Even if I was gay, which is the accepted vernacular, why should sexual orientation matter, you stereotypical, bigoted child? |
Then I would feel a connection between us, but being a Christian, I cannot become a homosexual or I'll become flaming homo in hell.
Also, you are clearly homosexual. |
I'll take the evidence supporting your claim now. |
The evidence is the other day on MSN when you asked to meet me irl and kept saying <3 and also you asked me how long my penis was and that you were doing it for some survey. |
You're not very creative when you lie. Would you like to try again? |
I have msn logs. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Society Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 5
Joined: 30 Dec 2006 Posts: 536
|
Posted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 4:32 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| brian4la wrote: | | Society wrote: | | brian4la wrote: | | Society wrote: | | brian4la wrote: | | Society wrote: | | brian4la wrote: | | Society wrote: |
I was under the impression you were leaving.
y u disapoint? |
I was under the impression that you would stop being a homo, Ben. |
Do you really want to do this? You know I'm heterosexual and have no evidence to support otherwise. Even if I was gay, which is the accepted vernacular, why should sexual orientation matter, you stereotypical, bigoted child? |
Then I would feel a connection between us, but being a Christian, I cannot become a homosexual or I'll become flaming homo in hell.
Also, you are clearly homosexual. |
I'll take the evidence supporting your claim now. |
The evidence is the other day on MSN when you asked to meet me irl and kept saying <3 and also you asked me how long my penis was and that you were doing it for some survey. |
You're not very creative when you lie. Would you like to try again? |
I have msn logs. |
Those can be created. I repeat; would you like to try again? |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Josef Fritzl Master Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 17 Jan 2008 Posts: 496
|
Posted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 4:34 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Society wrote: | | brian4la wrote: | | Society wrote: | | brian4la wrote: | | Society wrote: | | brian4la wrote: | | Society wrote: | | brian4la wrote: | | Society wrote: |
I was under the impression you were leaving.
y u disapoint? |
I was under the impression that you would stop being a homo, Ben. |
Do you really want to do this? You know I'm heterosexual and have no evidence to support otherwise. Even if I was gay, which is the accepted vernacular, why should sexual orientation matter, you stereotypical, bigoted child? |
Then I would feel a connection between us, but being a Christian, I cannot become a homosexual or I'll become flaming homo in hell.
Also, you are clearly homosexual. |
I'll take the evidence supporting your claim now. |
The evidence is the other day on MSN when you asked to meet me irl and kept saying <3 and also you asked me how long my penis was and that you were doing it for some survey. |
You're not very creative when you lie. Would you like to try again? |
I have msn logs. |
Those can be created. I repeat; would you like to try again? |
I have screen shots of the chat logs. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Society Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 5
Joined: 30 Dec 2006 Posts: 536
|
Posted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 4:38 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| brian4la wrote: | | Society wrote: | | brian4la wrote: | | Society wrote: | | brian4la wrote: | | Society wrote: | | brian4la wrote: | | Society wrote: | | brian4la wrote: | | Society wrote: |
I was under the impression you were leaving.
y u disapoint? |
I was under the impression that you would stop being a homo, Ben. |
Do you really want to do this? You know I'm heterosexual and have no evidence to support otherwise. Even if I was gay, which is the accepted vernacular, why should sexual orientation matter, you stereotypical, bigoted child? |
Then I would feel a connection between us, but being a Christian, I cannot become a homosexual or I'll become flaming homo in hell.
Also, you are clearly homosexual. |
I'll take the evidence supporting your claim now. |
The evidence is the other day on MSN when you asked to meet me irl and kept saying <3 and also you asked me how long my penis was and that you were doing it for some survey. |
You're not very creative when you lie. Would you like to try again? |
I have msn logs. |
Those can be created. I repeat; would you like to try again? |
I have screen shots of the chat logs. |
Those can be easily made in Photoshop CS4, but I'd like to see them so I can have the satisfaction of knowing you wasted your time on me. Proceed with said evidence. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|