Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


+Rep.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Hannah.
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 13

Joined: 28 Aug 2008
Posts: 0

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

brian4la wrote:
WHAT?
SO IM NOT GETTING REP?
FUCK THIS THREAD, IM GOING BACK TO GAIAONLINE SECTION.
FUCK THIS.

All you needed to say was you loved me ;__;
</3
TOO FUCKING LATE NOW.
31ST POSTER GETS THE FUCKING REP.
HATED OR NOT.

_________________
THE CONSEQUENCES WILL NEVER BE THE SAAAAAAME
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Josef Fritzl
Master Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 17 Jan 2008
Posts: 496

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

S3NSA.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Society
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 5

Joined: 30 Dec 2006
Posts: 536

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 4:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

brian4la wrote:
S3NSA.

I was under the impression you were leaving.

y u disapoint?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Josef Fritzl
Master Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 17 Jan 2008
Posts: 496

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 4:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Society wrote:
brian4la wrote:
S3NSA.

I was under the impression you were leaving.

y u disapoint?


I was under the impression that you would stop being a homo, Ben.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Hannah.
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 13

Joined: 28 Aug 2008
Posts: 0

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 4:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Society wrote:
brian4la wrote:
S3NSA.

I was under the impression you were leaving.

y u disapoint?

As was I.

_________________
THE CONSEQUENCES WILL NEVER BE THE SAAAAAAME
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Society
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 5

Joined: 30 Dec 2006
Posts: 536

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 4:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

brian4la wrote:
Society wrote:
brian4la wrote:
S3NSA.

I was under the impression you were leaving.

y u disapoint?


I was under the impression that you would stop being a homo, Ben.

Do you really want to do this? You know I'm heterosexual and have no evidence to support otherwise. Even if I was gay, which is the accepted vernacular, why should sexual orientation matter, you stereotypical, bigoted child?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Josef Fritzl
Master Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 17 Jan 2008
Posts: 496

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Society wrote:
brian4la wrote:
Society wrote:
brian4la wrote:
S3NSA.

I was under the impression you were leaving.

y u disapoint?


I was under the impression that you would stop being a homo, Ben.

Do you really want to do this? You know I'm heterosexual and have no evidence to support otherwise. Even if I was gay, which is the accepted vernacular, why should sexual orientation matter, you stereotypical, bigoted child?


Then I would feel a connection between us, but being a Christian, I cannot become a homosexual or I'll become flaming homo in hell.
Also, you are clearly homosexual.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Society
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 5

Joined: 30 Dec 2006
Posts: 536

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

brian4la wrote:
Society wrote:
brian4la wrote:
Society wrote:
brian4la wrote:
S3NSA.

I was under the impression you were leaving.

y u disapoint?


I was under the impression that you would stop being a homo, Ben.

Do you really want to do this? You know I'm heterosexual and have no evidence to support otherwise. Even if I was gay, which is the accepted vernacular, why should sexual orientation matter, you stereotypical, bigoted child?


Then I would feel a connection between us, but being a Christian, I cannot become a homosexual or I'll become flaming homo in hell.
Also, you are clearly homosexual.

I'll take the evidence supporting your claim now.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Josef Fritzl
Master Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 17 Jan 2008
Posts: 496

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Society wrote:
brian4la wrote:
Society wrote:
brian4la wrote:
Society wrote:
brian4la wrote:
S3NSA.

I was under the impression you were leaving.

y u disapoint?


I was under the impression that you would stop being a homo, Ben.

Do you really want to do this? You know I'm heterosexual and have no evidence to support otherwise. Even if I was gay, which is the accepted vernacular, why should sexual orientation matter, you stereotypical, bigoted child?


Then I would feel a connection between us, but being a Christian, I cannot become a homosexual or I'll become flaming homo in hell.
Also, you are clearly homosexual.

I'll take the evidence supporting your claim now.


The evidence is the other day on MSN when you asked to meet me irl and kept saying <3 and also you asked me how long my penis was and that you were doing it for some survey.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Society
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 5

Joined: 30 Dec 2006
Posts: 536

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

brian4la wrote:
Society wrote:
brian4la wrote:
Society wrote:
brian4la wrote:
Society wrote:
brian4la wrote:
S3NSA.

I was under the impression you were leaving.

y u disapoint?


I was under the impression that you would stop being a homo, Ben.

Do you really want to do this? You know I'm heterosexual and have no evidence to support otherwise. Even if I was gay, which is the accepted vernacular, why should sexual orientation matter, you stereotypical, bigoted child?


Then I would feel a connection between us, but being a Christian, I cannot become a homosexual or I'll become flaming homo in hell.
Also, you are clearly homosexual.

I'll take the evidence supporting your claim now.


The evidence is the other day on MSN when you asked to meet me irl and kept saying <3 and also you asked me how long my penis was and that you were doing it for some survey.

You're not very creative when you lie. Would you like to try again?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Josef Fritzl
Master Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 17 Jan 2008
Posts: 496

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Society wrote:
brian4la wrote:
Society wrote:
brian4la wrote:
Society wrote:
brian4la wrote:
Society wrote:
brian4la wrote:
S3NSA.

I was under the impression you were leaving.

y u disapoint?


I was under the impression that you would stop being a homo, Ben.

Do you really want to do this? You know I'm heterosexual and have no evidence to support otherwise. Even if I was gay, which is the accepted vernacular, why should sexual orientation matter, you stereotypical, bigoted child?


Then I would feel a connection between us, but being a Christian, I cannot become a homosexual or I'll become flaming homo in hell.
Also, you are clearly homosexual.

I'll take the evidence supporting your claim now.


The evidence is the other day on MSN when you asked to meet me irl and kept saying <3 and also you asked me how long my penis was and that you were doing it for some survey.

You're not very creative when you lie. Would you like to try again?


I have msn logs.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Society
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 5

Joined: 30 Dec 2006
Posts: 536

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

brian4la wrote:
Society wrote:
brian4la wrote:
Society wrote:
brian4la wrote:
Society wrote:
brian4la wrote:
Society wrote:
brian4la wrote:
S3NSA.

I was under the impression you were leaving.

y u disapoint?


I was under the impression that you would stop being a homo, Ben.

Do you really want to do this? You know I'm heterosexual and have no evidence to support otherwise. Even if I was gay, which is the accepted vernacular, why should sexual orientation matter, you stereotypical, bigoted child?


Then I would feel a connection between us, but being a Christian, I cannot become a homosexual or I'll become flaming homo in hell.
Also, you are clearly homosexual.

I'll take the evidence supporting your claim now.


The evidence is the other day on MSN when you asked to meet me irl and kept saying <3 and also you asked me how long my penis was and that you were doing it for some survey.

You're not very creative when you lie. Would you like to try again?


I have msn logs.

Those can be created. I repeat; would you like to try again?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Josef Fritzl
Master Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 17 Jan 2008
Posts: 496

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 4:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Society wrote:
brian4la wrote:
Society wrote:
brian4la wrote:
Society wrote:
brian4la wrote:
Society wrote:
brian4la wrote:
Society wrote:
brian4la wrote:
S3NSA.

I was under the impression you were leaving.

y u disapoint?


I was under the impression that you would stop being a homo, Ben.

Do you really want to do this? You know I'm heterosexual and have no evidence to support otherwise. Even if I was gay, which is the accepted vernacular, why should sexual orientation matter, you stereotypical, bigoted child?


Then I would feel a connection between us, but being a Christian, I cannot become a homosexual or I'll become flaming homo in hell.
Also, you are clearly homosexual.

I'll take the evidence supporting your claim now.


The evidence is the other day on MSN when you asked to meet me irl and kept saying <3 and also you asked me how long my penis was and that you were doing it for some survey.

You're not very creative when you lie. Would you like to try again?


I have msn logs.

Those can be created. I repeat; would you like to try again?


I have screen shots of the chat logs.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Society
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 5

Joined: 30 Dec 2006
Posts: 536

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

brian4la wrote:
Society wrote:
brian4la wrote:
Society wrote:
brian4la wrote:
Society wrote:
brian4la wrote:
Society wrote:
brian4la wrote:
Society wrote:
brian4la wrote:
S3NSA.

I was under the impression you were leaving.

y u disapoint?


I was under the impression that you would stop being a homo, Ben.

Do you really want to do this? You know I'm heterosexual and have no evidence to support otherwise. Even if I was gay, which is the accepted vernacular, why should sexual orientation matter, you stereotypical, bigoted child?


Then I would feel a connection between us, but being a Christian, I cannot become a homosexual or I'll become flaming homo in hell.
Also, you are clearly homosexual.

I'll take the evidence supporting your claim now.


The evidence is the other day on MSN when you asked to meet me irl and kept saying <3 and also you asked me how long my penis was and that you were doing it for some survey.

You're not very creative when you lie. Would you like to try again?


I have msn logs.

Those can be created. I repeat; would you like to try again?


I have screen shots of the chat logs.

Those can be easily made in Photoshop CS4, but I'd like to see them so I can have the satisfaction of knowing you wasted your time on me. Proceed with said evidence.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites