Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


BUTTERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
elpacco
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 30

Joined: 16 Oct 2007
Posts: 1258

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 6:15 pm    Post subject: BUTTERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 Reply with quote

FUCKING TELL ME HOW THE FUCK YOU DID IT I DIDNT SLEEP LAST NIGHT I DONT EVEN
_________________
[AM]Misery wrote:

FangBanger wrote:
What is the best way for a lv19 Soldier to solo Sledge on Borderlands?
Shoot him.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
:^(
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 109

Joined: 25 May 2007
Posts: 689

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 6:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What are we talking about?

If loss of sleep was involved, I'm interested.

_________________


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
elpacco
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 30

Joined: 16 Oct 2007
Posts: 1258

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 6:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ASN3S wrote:
What are we talking about?

If loss of sleep was involved, I'm interested.
im asking butters
_________________
[AM]Misery wrote:

FangBanger wrote:
What is the best way for a lv19 Soldier to solo Sledge on Borderlands?
Shoot him.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
Butters
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 71

Joined: 17 Mar 2007
Posts: 1373

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I found out his name without any prior information.
It. Wasn't. Fucking. Hard.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
elpacco
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 30

Joined: 16 Oct 2007
Posts: 1258

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Butters wrote:
I found out his name without any prior information.
It. Wasn't. Fucking. Hard.
THEN HOW THE FUCK DID YOU DO IT?!??!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?
_________________
[AM]Misery wrote:

FangBanger wrote:
What is the best way for a lv19 Soldier to solo Sledge on Borderlands?
Shoot him.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
Butters
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 71

Joined: 17 Mar 2007
Posts: 1373

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

elpacco wrote:
Butters wrote:
I found out his name without any prior information.
It. Wasn't. Fucking. Hard.
THEN HOW THE FUCK DID YOU DO IT?!??!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?

Get my rep to 40 and I'll explain.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
elpacco
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 30

Joined: 16 Oct 2007
Posts: 1258

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Butters wrote:
elpacco wrote:
Butters wrote:
I found out his name without any prior information.
It. Wasn't. Fucking. Hard.
THEN HOW THE FUCK DID YOU DO IT?!??!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?

Get my rep to 40 and I'll explain.
i cant rep...
_________________
[AM]Misery wrote:

FangBanger wrote:
What is the best way for a lv19 Soldier to solo Sledge on Borderlands?
Shoot him.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
Butters
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 71

Joined: 17 Mar 2007
Posts: 1373

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

elpacco wrote:
Butters wrote:
elpacco wrote:
Butters wrote:
I found out his name without any prior information.
It. Wasn't. Fucking. Hard.
THEN HOW THE FUCK DID YOU DO IT?!??!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?

Get my rep to 40 and I'll explain.
i cant rep...

I said get it to 40. I didn't say you'd have to be the one repping me.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Aids
Expert Cheater
Reputation: 16

Joined: 13 Jun 2008
Posts: 197

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lolbump
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Butters
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 71

Joined: 17 Mar 2007
Posts: 1373

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I knew someone would interpret it like that.

Last edited by Butters on Mon Feb 09, 2009 5:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
[SPW]Killamoocow
Master Cheater
Reputation: 30

Joined: 07 Nov 2007
Posts: 439
Location: Secret Cow Level

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 5:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

get your rep to 40? we'd better get working!
_________________

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Butters
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 71

Joined: 17 Mar 2007
Posts: 1373

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

:>
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Orfa
Expert Cheater
Reputation: -1

Joined: 25 Aug 2008
Posts: 199
Location: Bangledesh, AKA New New York

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 5:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Go for 200?
_________________
Chuck Norris wrote:
Whenever I shit in my pants, I hide the pants under my sister's bed.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites