| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
elpacco Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 30
Joined: 16 Oct 2007 Posts: 1258
|
Posted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 6:15 pm Post subject: BUTTERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 |
|
|
FUCKING TELL ME HOW THE FUCK YOU DID IT I DIDNT SLEEP LAST NIGHT I DONT EVEN _________________
| [AM]Misery wrote: |
| FangBanger wrote: | | What is the best way for a lv19 Soldier to solo Sledge on Borderlands? | Shoot him. |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
:^( Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 109
Joined: 25 May 2007 Posts: 689
|
Posted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 6:16 pm Post subject: |
|
|
What are we talking about?
If loss of sleep was involved, I'm interested. _________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
elpacco Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 30
Joined: 16 Oct 2007 Posts: 1258
|
Posted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 6:18 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| ASN3S wrote: | What are we talking about?
If loss of sleep was involved, I'm interested. | im asking butters _________________
| [AM]Misery wrote: |
| FangBanger wrote: | | What is the best way for a lv19 Soldier to solo Sledge on Borderlands? | Shoot him. |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Butters Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 71
Joined: 17 Mar 2007 Posts: 1373
|
Posted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 6:19 pm Post subject: |
|
|
I found out his name without any prior information.
It. Wasn't. Fucking. Hard. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
elpacco Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 30
Joined: 16 Oct 2007 Posts: 1258
|
Posted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 6:19 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Butters wrote: | I found out his name without any prior information.
It. Wasn't. Fucking. Hard. | THEN HOW THE FUCK DID YOU DO IT?!??!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!? _________________
| [AM]Misery wrote: |
| FangBanger wrote: | | What is the best way for a lv19 Soldier to solo Sledge on Borderlands? | Shoot him. |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Butters Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 71
Joined: 17 Mar 2007 Posts: 1373
|
Posted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 6:19 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| elpacco wrote: | | Butters wrote: | I found out his name without any prior information.
It. Wasn't. Fucking. Hard. | THEN HOW THE FUCK DID YOU DO IT?!??!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!? |
Get my rep to 40 and I'll explain. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
elpacco Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 30
Joined: 16 Oct 2007 Posts: 1258
|
Posted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 6:25 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Butters wrote: | | elpacco wrote: | | Butters wrote: | I found out his name without any prior information.
It. Wasn't. Fucking. Hard. | THEN HOW THE FUCK DID YOU DO IT?!??!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!? |
Get my rep to 40 and I'll explain. | i cant rep... _________________
| [AM]Misery wrote: |
| FangBanger wrote: | | What is the best way for a lv19 Soldier to solo Sledge on Borderlands? | Shoot him. |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Butters Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 71
Joined: 17 Mar 2007 Posts: 1373
|
Posted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 6:26 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| elpacco wrote: | | Butters wrote: | | elpacco wrote: | | Butters wrote: | I found out his name without any prior information.
It. Wasn't. Fucking. Hard. | THEN HOW THE FUCK DID YOU DO IT?!??!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!? |
Get my rep to 40 and I'll explain. | i cant rep... |
I said get it to 40. I didn't say you'd have to be the one repping me. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Aids Expert Cheater
Reputation: 16
Joined: 13 Jun 2008 Posts: 197
|
Posted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 5:33 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| lolbump |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Butters Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 71
Joined: 17 Mar 2007 Posts: 1373
|
Posted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 5:33 pm Post subject: |
|
|
I knew someone would interpret it like that.
Last edited by Butters on Mon Feb 09, 2009 5:37 pm; edited 1 time in total |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
[SPW]Killamoocow Master Cheater
Reputation: 30
Joined: 07 Nov 2007 Posts: 439 Location: Secret Cow Level
|
Posted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 5:36 pm Post subject: |
|
|
get your rep to 40? we'd better get working! _________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Butters Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 71
Joined: 17 Mar 2007 Posts: 1373
|
Posted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 5:37 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| :> |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Orfa Expert Cheater
Reputation: -1
Joined: 25 Aug 2008 Posts: 199 Location: Bangledesh, AKA New New York
|
Posted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 5:47 pm Post subject: |
|
|
Go for 200? _________________
| Chuck Norris wrote: | | Whenever I shit in my pants, I hide the pants under my sister's bed. |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|