| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
stevey948 Newbie cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 22 Aug 2007 Posts: 21
|
Posted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 12:40 am Post subject: |
|
|
I used to respect cef... What did nexon killer ever do to you? Yea, some noobs sometimes leach without giving credits but give them a break... You leached from the VIP section of nk...
Don't get me wrong, I still respect people like zythgor3 but all the 11 yr olds who think they're big for putting things on a forum that should never be viewed by people of any age... You desgust me!
BTW... It's not hard to find a working proxy... Actualy it should have been one of the fastest things you had to do... A lot faster then finding all that p0rn etc which I'm sure took you a long time with one hand down your pants... |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
CRISISxCupid I post too much
Reputation: 1
Joined: 09 Jun 2007 Posts: 2256
|
Posted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 12:47 am Post subject: |
|
|
| stevey948 wrote: | I used to respect cef... What did nexon killer ever do to you? Yea, some noobs sometimes leach without giving credits but give them a break... You leached from the VIP section of nk...
Don't get me wrong, I still respect people like zythgor3 but all the 11 yr olds who think they're big for putting things on a forum that should never be viewed by people of any age... You desgust me!
BTW... It's not hard to find a working proxy... Actualy it should have been one of the fastest things you had to do... A lot faster then finding all that p0rn etc which I'm sure took you a long time with one hand down your pants... |
It didn't take me long at all. I already those pictures on my HD. And yes...I fapped to the one with Jeffrey Star in it  _________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
S3NSA :3
Reputation: 1
Joined: 06 Dec 2006 Posts: 1908 Location: England.
|
Posted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 12:48 am Post subject: |
|
|
They spammed us for a week with re-releases of our own work accompanied by:
Credits: NexonKiller.com
Just to give you some context. _________________
~ You can find me on irc.ccplz.net x |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
stevey948 Newbie cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 22 Aug 2007 Posts: 21
|
Posted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 12:51 am Post subject: |
|
|
| I know... I go on both forums but it's no excuse and your proud of having that rubbish on your hard drive? Sick... |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
S3NSA :3
Reputation: 1
Joined: 06 Dec 2006 Posts: 1908 Location: England.
|
Posted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 1:06 am Post subject: |
|
|
| stevey948 wrote: | | I know... I go on both forums but it's no excuse and your proud of having that rubbish on your hard drive? Sick... |
You presume too much and are starting to irritate me. _________________
~ You can find me on irc.ccplz.net x |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
CRISISxCupid I post too much
Reputation: 1
Joined: 09 Jun 2007 Posts: 2256
|
Posted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 1:06 am Post subject: |
|
|
| S3NSA wrote: | | stevey948 wrote: | | I know... I go on both forums but it's no excuse and your proud of having that rubbish on your hard drive? Sick... |
You presume too much and are starting to irritate me. |
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
stevey948 Newbie cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 22 Aug 2007 Posts: 21
|
Posted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 1:27 am Post subject: |
|
|
| S3NSA wrote: | | stevey948 wrote: | | I know... I go on both forums but it's no excuse and your proud of having that rubbish on your hard drive? Sick... |
You presume too much and are starting to irritate me. |
What am I presuming? |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Society Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 5
Joined: 30 Dec 2006 Posts: 536
|
Posted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 7:40 pm Post subject: |
|
|
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
compactwater I post too much
Reputation: 8
Joined: 02 Aug 2006 Posts: 3923
|
Posted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 8:16 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| I do quite enjoy this thread. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Society Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 5
Joined: 30 Dec 2006 Posts: 536
|
Posted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 8:17 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| compactwater wrote: | | I do quite enjoy this thread. |
Kent, where is the Rouroni? :x |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
hundead Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 10 Apr 2009 Posts: 39 Location: ;D
|
Posted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 8:18 pm Post subject: |
|
|
Old. Lol.
I can't see the image. D: _________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Society Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 5
Joined: 30 Dec 2006 Posts: 536
|
Posted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 8:20 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| o-o wrote: | Old. Lol.
I can't see the image. D: |
What are you talking about? The image is on the first page. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
compactwater I post too much
Reputation: 8
Joined: 02 Aug 2006 Posts: 3923
|
Posted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 8:20 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Society wrote: | | compactwater wrote: | | I do quite enjoy this thread. | Kent, where is the Rouroni?  | Didn't you see my, "I've just done something I have never done before" thread, where I announced I will no longer be using Rurouni Kenshin in my avatar after a 8-9 year streak? |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Society Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 5
Joined: 30 Dec 2006 Posts: 536
|
Posted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 8:22 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| compactwater wrote: | | Society wrote: | | compactwater wrote: | | I do quite enjoy this thread. | Kent, where is the Rouroni?  | Didn't you see my, "I've just done something I have never done before" thread, where I announced I will no longer be using Rurouni Kenshin in my avatar after an 8-9 year streak? |
Also, I did see it. I just felt like reminding you of your sin. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
W8Baby Master Cheater
Reputation: -1
Joined: 18 Oct 2008 Posts: 497 Location: Your Face
|
Posted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 2:37 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| O hai tharrr |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|