Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


HAHAHA NEXON KILLER GOT PWNT BY ME Pl0x
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
stevey948
Newbie cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 22 Aug 2007
Posts: 21

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 12:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I used to respect cef... What did nexon killer ever do to you? Yea, some noobs sometimes leach without giving credits but give them a break... You leached from the VIP section of nk...

Don't get me wrong, I still respect people like zythgor3 but all the 11 yr olds who think they're big for putting things on a forum that should never be viewed by people of any age... You desgust me!

BTW... It's not hard to find a working proxy... Actualy it should have been one of the fastest things you had to do... A lot faster then finding all that p0rn etc which I'm sure took you a long time with one hand down your pants...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
CRISISxCupid
I post too much
Reputation: 1

Joined: 09 Jun 2007
Posts: 2256

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 12:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

stevey948 wrote:
I used to respect cef... What did nexon killer ever do to you? Yea, some noobs sometimes leach without giving credits but give them a break... You leached from the VIP section of nk...

Don't get me wrong, I still respect people like zythgor3 but all the 11 yr olds who think they're big for putting things on a forum that should never be viewed by people of any age... You desgust me!

BTW... It's not hard to find a working proxy... Actualy it should have been one of the fastest things you had to do... A lot faster then finding all that p0rn etc which I'm sure took you a long time with one hand down your pants...


It didn't take me long at all. I already those pictures on my HD. And yes...I fapped to the one with Jeffrey Star in it Very Happy

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
S3NSA
:3
Reputation: 1

Joined: 06 Dec 2006
Posts: 1908
Location: England.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 12:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

They spammed us for a week with re-releases of our own work accompanied by:

Credits: NexonKiller.com

Just to give you some context.

_________________
~ You can find me on irc.ccplz.net x
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
stevey948
Newbie cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 22 Aug 2007
Posts: 21

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 12:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know... I go on both forums but it's no excuse and your proud of having that rubbish on your hard drive? Sick...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
S3NSA
:3
Reputation: 1

Joined: 06 Dec 2006
Posts: 1908
Location: England.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 1:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

stevey948 wrote:
I know... I go on both forums but it's no excuse and your proud of having that rubbish on your hard drive? Sick...

You presume too much and are starting to irritate me.

_________________
~ You can find me on irc.ccplz.net x
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
CRISISxCupid
I post too much
Reputation: 1

Joined: 09 Jun 2007
Posts: 2256

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 1:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

S3NSA wrote:
stevey948 wrote:
I know... I go on both forums but it's no excuse and your proud of having that rubbish on your hard drive? Sick...

You presume too much and are starting to irritate me.

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
stevey948
Newbie cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 22 Aug 2007
Posts: 21

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 1:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

S3NSA wrote:
stevey948 wrote:
I know... I go on both forums but it's no excuse and your proud of having that rubbish on your hard drive? Sick...

You presume too much and are starting to irritate me.


What am I presuming?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Society
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 5

Joined: 30 Dec 2006
Posts: 536

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
compactwater
I post too much
Reputation: 8

Joined: 02 Aug 2006
Posts: 3923

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 8:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I do quite enjoy this thread.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Society
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 5

Joined: 30 Dec 2006
Posts: 536

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 8:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

compactwater wrote:
I do quite enjoy this thread.

Kent, where is the Rouroni? :x
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
hundead
Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 10 Apr 2009
Posts: 39
Location: ;D

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 8:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Old. Lol.

I can't see the image. D:

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Society
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 5

Joined: 30 Dec 2006
Posts: 536

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

o-o wrote:
Old. Lol.

I can't see the image. D:

What are you talking about? The image is on the first page.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
compactwater
I post too much
Reputation: 8

Joined: 02 Aug 2006
Posts: 3923

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Society wrote:
compactwater wrote:
I do quite enjoy this thread.
Kent, where is the Rouroni? Mad
Didn't you see my, "I've just done something I have never done before" thread, where I announced I will no longer be using Rurouni Kenshin in my avatar after a 8-9 year streak?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Society
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 5

Joined: 30 Dec 2006
Posts: 536

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 8:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

compactwater wrote:
Society wrote:
compactwater wrote:
I do quite enjoy this thread.
Kent, where is the Rouroni? Mad
Didn't you see my, "I've just done something I have never done before" thread, where I announced I will no longer be using Rurouni Kenshin in my avatar after an 8-9 year streak?

Also, I did see it. I just felt like reminding you of your sin.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
W8Baby
Master Cheater
Reputation: -1

Joined: 18 Oct 2008
Posts: 497
Location: Your Face

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 2:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

O hai tharrr
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 7 of 8

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites