Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


Best moments of 2008

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
SuperMassiveBlackHole
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 0

Joined: 29 Apr 2006
Posts: 1947
Location: United Kingdom

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 4:07 pm    Post subject: Best moments of 2008 Reply with quote

As in 2 hours it turns to 2009 in the UK, What were your best moments of 2008?


Getting this extremely hot girlfriend & then breaking up with her for being a bitch to my friends. >.>
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Thanh
Master Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 21 Dec 2006
Posts: 385

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ITT: People who lie on the internet to make themselves feel better.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Cryoma
Member of the Year
Reputation: 198

Joined: 14 Jan 2009
Posts: 1819

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had this enormous shit.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Chidori
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 1

Joined: 25 Apr 2008
Posts: 691
Location: Canada

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 4:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got my dick sucked by some hoe at my skool
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger
Benji
Random spam moderator
Reputation: 4

Joined: 31 Dec 2007
Posts: 61
Location: The Netherlands

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 4:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chidori257 wrote:
I got my dick sucked by some hoe at my skool

I learned how to make trainers :/

Also, how did you make a transparent GIF?

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Butters
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 71

Joined: 17 Mar 2007
Posts: 1373

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 4:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chidori257 wrote:
I got my dick sucked by some hoe at my skool

Protip: Chidori's a lying nig­ger.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
MASTER_OF_PUPPETS
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 0

Joined: 10 Apr 2007
Posts: 0
Location: Master...master...

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 4:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There are no best moments.
_________________
Obey your master...master...master of puppets I'm pulling your strings.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Microsoft
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 01 Dec 2007
Posts: 730
Location: O-('-'Q)

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

First relationship. It was an epic fail.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Chidori
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 1

Joined: 25 Apr 2008
Posts: 691
Location: Canada

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Butters wrote:
chidori257 wrote:
I got my dick sucked by some hoe at my skool

Protip: Chidori's a lying nig­ger.
no I'm not I said she's a hoe
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger
Benji
Random spam moderator
Reputation: 4

Joined: 31 Dec 2007
Posts: 61
Location: The Netherlands

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Terrorism at Dubai
/Leave soul

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Microsoft
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 01 Dec 2007
Posts: 730
Location: O-('-'Q)

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chidori257 wrote:
Butters wrote:
chidori257 wrote:
I got my dick sucked by some hoe at my skool

Protip: Chidori's a lying nig­ger.
no I'm not I said she's a hoe


how much did you pay her?

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Heartless
I post too much
Reputation: 0

Joined: 03 Dec 2006
Posts: 2436

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 4:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sleeping with my girl friend and her sister at the same time. Very Happy
_________________
What dosen't kill you, usually does the second time.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Chidori
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 1

Joined: 25 Apr 2008
Posts: 691
Location: Canada

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 4:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gatekeeper wrote:
chidori257 wrote:
Butters wrote:
chidori257 wrote:
I got my dick sucked by some hoe at my skool

Protip: Chidori's a lying nig­ger.
no I'm not I said she's a hoe


how much did you pay her?
free she just likes to fuck
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites