| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
SuperMassiveBlackHole Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 0
Joined: 29 Apr 2006 Posts: 1947 Location: United Kingdom
|
Posted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 4:07 pm Post subject: Best moments of 2008 |
|
|
As in 2 hours it turns to 2009 in the UK, What were your best moments of 2008?
Getting this extremely hot girlfriend & then breaking up with her for being a bitch to my friends. >.>
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Thanh Master Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 21 Dec 2006 Posts: 385
|
Posted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 4:08 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| ITT: People who lie on the internet to make themselves feel better.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Cryoma Member of the Year
Reputation: 198
Joined: 14 Jan 2009 Posts: 1819
|
Posted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 4:08 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| I had this enormous shit.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Chidori Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 1
Joined: 25 Apr 2008 Posts: 691 Location: Canada
|
Posted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 4:10 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| I got my dick sucked by some hoe at my skool
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Benji Random spam moderator
Reputation: 4
Joined: 31 Dec 2007 Posts: 61 Location: The Netherlands
|
Posted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 4:11 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| chidori257 wrote: | | I got my dick sucked by some hoe at my skool |
I learned how to make trainers :/
Also, how did you make a transparent GIF?
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Butters Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 71
Joined: 17 Mar 2007 Posts: 1373
|
Posted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 4:12 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| chidori257 wrote: | | I got my dick sucked by some hoe at my skool |
Protip: Chidori's a lying nigger.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
MASTER_OF_PUPPETS How do I cheat?
Reputation: 0
Joined: 10 Apr 2007 Posts: 0 Location: Master...master...
|
Posted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 4:12 pm Post subject: |
|
|
There are no best moments.
_________________
Obey your master...master...master of puppets I'm pulling your strings. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Microsoft Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 01 Dec 2007 Posts: 730 Location: O-('-'Q)
|
Posted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 4:13 pm Post subject: |
|
|
First relationship. It was an epic fail.
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Chidori Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 1
Joined: 25 Apr 2008 Posts: 691 Location: Canada
|
Posted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 4:13 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Butters wrote: | | chidori257 wrote: | | I got my dick sucked by some hoe at my skool |
Protip: Chidori's a lying nigger. | no I'm not I said she's a hoe
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Benji Random spam moderator
Reputation: 4
Joined: 31 Dec 2007 Posts: 61 Location: The Netherlands
|
Posted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 4:14 pm Post subject: |
|
|
Terrorism at Dubai
/Leave soul
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Microsoft Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 01 Dec 2007 Posts: 730 Location: O-('-'Q)
|
Posted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 4:14 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| chidori257 wrote: | | Butters wrote: | | chidori257 wrote: | | I got my dick sucked by some hoe at my skool |
Protip: Chidori's a lying nigger. | no I'm not I said she's a hoe |
how much did you pay her?
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Heartless I post too much
Reputation: 0
Joined: 03 Dec 2006 Posts: 2436
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Chidori Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 1
Joined: 25 Apr 2008 Posts: 691 Location: Canada
|
Posted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 4:20 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Gatekeeper wrote: | | chidori257 wrote: | | Butters wrote: | | chidori257 wrote: | | I got my dick sucked by some hoe at my skool |
Protip: Chidori's a lying nigger. | no I'm not I said she's a hoe |
how much did you pay her? | free she just likes to fuck
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|