Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


Best Quotes from Yugioh abridged

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Orfa
Expert Cheater
Reputation: -1

Joined: 25 Aug 2008
Posts: 199
Location: Bangledesh, AKA New New York

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 10:51 pm    Post subject: Best Quotes from Yugioh abridged Reply with quote

Episode 18: "Playing card games is just like making love. It's usually done on a table. The more old you are, the less fun it is. So always remember to where a condom while playing card games."
_________________
Chuck Norris wrote:
Whenever I shit in my pants, I hide the pants under my sister's bed.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
:^)
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 37

Joined: 30 Jun 2008
Posts: 1062

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 10:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Damn, sexy sig. Who made it?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
gogodr
I post too much
Reputation: 125

Joined: 19 Dec 2006
Posts: 2041

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 10:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Episode 24: "CHUURYYYAAAAAaaaa!! "
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Orfa
Expert Cheater
Reputation: -1

Joined: 25 Aug 2008
Posts: 199
Location: Bangledesh, AKA New New York

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 10:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

gogodr wrote:
Episode 24: "Hey big brother, can I watch spongebob? Shut up Mokuba "

_________________
Chuck Norris wrote:
Whenever I shit in my pants, I hide the pants under my sister's bed.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
gogodr
I post too much
Reputation: 125

Joined: 19 Dec 2006
Posts: 2041

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 11:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mokuba is the white dragons guy brother right?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Orfa
Expert Cheater
Reputation: -1

Joined: 25 Aug 2008
Posts: 199
Location: Bangledesh, AKA New New York

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 11:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

gogodr wrote:
mokuba is the white dragons guy brother right?
Yea
_________________
Chuck Norris wrote:
Whenever I shit in my pants, I hide the pants under my sister's bed.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
:^)
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 37

Joined: 30 Jun 2008
Posts: 1062

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 11:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah. Seto Kaiba's little brother.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Orfa
Expert Cheater
Reputation: -1

Joined: 25 Aug 2008
Posts: 199
Location: Bangledesh, AKA New New York

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 11:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Naruto abridged isn't half as funny as yugioh
_________________
Chuck Norris wrote:
Whenever I shit in my pants, I hide the pants under my sister's bed.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Stylised
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 20

Joined: 04 Nov 2008
Posts: 712

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 11:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My hair will huff, my hair will puff, and blow your house down!

Screw the rules, I have green hair!

"I wonder what's bigger, his face on the big screen or my boobs." "Your boobs."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Orfa
Expert Cheater
Reputation: -1

Joined: 25 Aug 2008
Posts: 199
Location: Bangledesh, AKA New New York

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 11:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CuppaSTFU wrote:
My hair will huff, my hair will puff, and blow your house down!

Screw the rules, I have green hair!

"I wonder what's bigger, his face on the big screen or my boobs." "Your boobs."
Also, "Screw the money, I have rules!"
_________________
Chuck Norris wrote:
Whenever I shit in my pants, I hide the pants under my sister's bed.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Stylised
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 20

Joined: 04 Nov 2008
Posts: 712

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 11:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Surprise butsecks! Quick Yug, while I keep im distracted with my inappropriate gestures!" "My hair is becoming aroused." "Neargh, Joey punch!"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Orfa
Expert Cheater
Reputation: -1

Joined: 25 Aug 2008
Posts: 199
Location: Bangledesh, AKA New New York

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 11:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote


_________________
Chuck Norris wrote:
Whenever I shit in my pants, I hide the pants under my sister's bed.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Coldie
Guest





PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 12:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"But Yu-Gi, if you do that, things might pop out"
Back to top
MapleStory.
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 0

Joined: 28 Sep 2008
Posts: 1207
Location: 174.142.61.111

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 12:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Episode: All of them
'Shut up, Mokuba.'

episode: too lazy to check
'I spy with my little eye, something that begins with gay clown.'
'People have died because you wanted a necklace! I killed a gay clown for Ra's sake!'
'Oh my god a giant rock!'
'Oh my god ANOTHER giant rock!'

Then, of course, 'screw the rules, I have money!'

Ah, three days well spent right there.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites