| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
Orfa Expert Cheater
Reputation: -1
Joined: 25 Aug 2008 Posts: 199 Location: Bangledesh, AKA New New York
|
Posted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 10:51 pm Post subject: Best Quotes from Yugioh abridged |
|
|
Episode 18: "Playing card games is just like making love. It's usually done on a table. The more old you are, the less fun it is. So always remember to where a condom while playing card games."
_________________
| Chuck Norris wrote: | | Whenever I shit in my pants, I hide the pants under my sister's bed. |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
:^) Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 37
Joined: 30 Jun 2008 Posts: 1062
|
Posted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 10:53 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Damn, sexy sig. Who made it?
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
gogodr I post too much
Reputation: 125
Joined: 19 Dec 2006 Posts: 2041
|
Posted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 10:58 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Episode 24: "CHUURYYYAAAAAaaaa!! "
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Orfa Expert Cheater
Reputation: -1
Joined: 25 Aug 2008 Posts: 199 Location: Bangledesh, AKA New New York
|
Posted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 10:59 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| gogodr wrote: | | Episode 24: "Hey big brother, can I watch spongebob? Shut up Mokuba " |
_________________
| Chuck Norris wrote: | | Whenever I shit in my pants, I hide the pants under my sister's bed. |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
gogodr I post too much
Reputation: 125
Joined: 19 Dec 2006 Posts: 2041
|
Posted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 11:03 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| mokuba is the white dragons guy brother right?
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Orfa Expert Cheater
Reputation: -1
Joined: 25 Aug 2008 Posts: 199 Location: Bangledesh, AKA New New York
|
Posted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 11:03 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| gogodr wrote: | | mokuba is the white dragons guy brother right? | Yea
_________________
| Chuck Norris wrote: | | Whenever I shit in my pants, I hide the pants under my sister's bed. |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
:^) Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 37
Joined: 30 Jun 2008 Posts: 1062
|
Posted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 11:03 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Yeah. Seto Kaiba's little brother.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Orfa Expert Cheater
Reputation: -1
Joined: 25 Aug 2008 Posts: 199 Location: Bangledesh, AKA New New York
|
Posted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 11:04 pm Post subject: |
|
|
Naruto abridged isn't half as funny as yugioh
_________________
| Chuck Norris wrote: | | Whenever I shit in my pants, I hide the pants under my sister's bed. |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Stylised Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 20
Joined: 04 Nov 2008 Posts: 712
|
Posted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 11:05 pm Post subject: |
|
|
My hair will huff, my hair will puff, and blow your house down!
Screw the rules, I have green hair!
"I wonder what's bigger, his face on the big screen or my boobs." "Your boobs."
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Orfa Expert Cheater
Reputation: -1
Joined: 25 Aug 2008 Posts: 199 Location: Bangledesh, AKA New New York
|
Posted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 11:05 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| CuppaSTFU wrote: | My hair will huff, my hair will puff, and blow your house down!
Screw the rules, I have green hair!
"I wonder what's bigger, his face on the big screen or my boobs." "Your boobs." | Also, "Screw the money, I have rules!"
_________________
| Chuck Norris wrote: | | Whenever I shit in my pants, I hide the pants under my sister's bed. |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Stylised Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 20
Joined: 04 Nov 2008 Posts: 712
|
Posted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 11:10 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| "Surprise butsecks! Quick Yug, while I keep im distracted with my inappropriate gestures!" "My hair is becoming aroused." "Neargh, Joey punch!"
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Orfa Expert Cheater
Reputation: -1
Joined: 25 Aug 2008 Posts: 199 Location: Bangledesh, AKA New New York
|
Posted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 11:14 pm Post subject: |
|
|
_________________
| Chuck Norris wrote: | | Whenever I shit in my pants, I hide the pants under my sister's bed. |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Coldie Guest
|
Posted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 12:01 am Post subject: |
|
|
| "But Yu-Gi, if you do that, things might pop out"
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
MapleStory. Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 0
Joined: 28 Sep 2008 Posts: 1207 Location: 174.142.61.111
|
Posted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 12:06 am Post subject: |
|
|
Episode: All of them
'Shut up, Mokuba.'
episode: too lazy to check
'I spy with my little eye, something that begins with gay clown.'
'People have died because you wanted a necklace! I killed a gay clown for Ra's sake!'
'Oh my god a giant rock!'
'Oh my god ANOTHER giant rock!'
Then, of course, 'screw the rules, I have money!'
Ah, three days well spent right there.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|