| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
mark_the_hacker Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 0
Joined: 26 Oct 2007 Posts: 1020 Location: CEF
|
Posted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 8:43 pm Post subject: Mixer Drivers |
|
|
Ok, when I open a Windows Media Player File thats doesn't have sound, it plays perfectly, but once I play one that has sounds this happens:
| Code: | Windows Media Player cannot play the file because there is a problem with your sound device. There may not be a sound device installed on your computer, it may be in use by another program, or it may not be functioning properly.
|
I don't get it, and when I got to Volume Control it says:
| Code: | There are no active mixer devices available. To install mixer devices, go to Control Panel, Click Printers and Other Hardware, and then click Add Hardware.
This Program will now close. |
Whats the problem?? I already checked the Add Hardware crap and nothing there, I searched no help... Anyone here can help me??
Also when I plug my speakers into the Line In hole, it won't work but for another computer it can... Any Ideas???
I am using Windows XP.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Humper Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 0
Joined: 06 Jan 2007 Posts: 1545
|
Posted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 9:26 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| What motherboard or if you got what soundcard you got?
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
mark_the_hacker Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 0
Joined: 26 Oct 2007 Posts: 1020 Location: CEF
|
Posted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 9:48 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| How do I check??
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
NeverForgotten Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 2
Joined: 20 Oct 2007 Posts: 1616 Location: Wii
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Karakawe I post too much
Reputation: 3
Joined: 17 Apr 2007 Posts: 3899
|
Posted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 11:23 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| You don't have an audio card installed. What model computer do you have (assuming it's OEM).
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
mark_the_hacker Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 0
Joined: 26 Oct 2007 Posts: 1020 Location: CEF
|
Posted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 6:43 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| I do have a audio card installed and I used to play music/sound, but after I downloaded Talix's Fake Gold Hack trainer that fucked up my computer and I got it fixed, this happened.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Karakawe I post too much
Reputation: 3
Joined: 17 Apr 2007 Posts: 3899
|
Posted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 9:14 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Then re-install the driver. What's the make/model of your computer/mobo? You can find drivers at the manufacturer's website.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
mark_the_hacker Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 0
Joined: 26 Oct 2007 Posts: 1020 Location: CEF
|
Posted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 2:16 am Post subject: |
|
|
This is what I found:
| Code: | 6400NX
-> AMD Athlon XP Processor 1800+ operating at 1.53GHz
-> 128 MB DDR SDRAM Memory with up to 16MB allocated to video memory
-> 40GB Ultra DMA Harddrive
-> 32x10x40x max. Speed CD-RW Drive with RecordNow CD creating Software
-> Intergrated ProSavageDDR KM266 graphics with 16MB shared video memory
-> High-speed V.90 data/fax modem
-> Presario keyboard and PS/2 scrolling mouse
-> 10/100 Ethernet
-> Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition | [/list]
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Karakawe I post too much
Reputation: 3
Joined: 17 Apr 2007 Posts: 3899
|
Posted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 2:27 am Post subject: |
|
|
| This is the download link for the audio component integrated into the south bridge (VT8233/A/C) of your motherboard for XP x32.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|