Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


Mixer Drivers

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Computer Talk
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
mark_the_hacker
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 0

Joined: 26 Oct 2007
Posts: 1020
Location: CEF

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 8:43 pm    Post subject: Mixer Drivers Reply with quote

Ok, when I open a Windows Media Player File thats doesn't have sound, it plays perfectly, but once I play one that has sounds this happens:

Code:
Windows Media Player cannot play the file because there is a problem with your sound device. There may not be a sound device installed on your computer, it may be in use by another program, or it may not be functioning properly.


I don't get it, and when I got to Volume Control it says:

Code:
There are no active mixer devices available. To install mixer devices, go to Control Panel, Click Printers and Other Hardware, and then click Add Hardware.

This Program will now close.


Whats the problem?? I already checked the Add Hardware crap and nothing there, I searched no help... Anyone here can help me??

Also when I plug my speakers into the Line In hole, it won't work but for another computer it can... Any Ideas???

I am using Windows XP.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Humper
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 0

Joined: 06 Jan 2007
Posts: 1545

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What motherboard or if you got what soundcard you got?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mark_the_hacker
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 0

Joined: 26 Oct 2007
Posts: 1020
Location: CEF

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 9:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How do I check??
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
NeverForgotten
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 2

Joined: 20 Oct 2007
Posts: 1616
Location: Wii

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 10:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Download CPU-Z

http://www.filehippo.com/download_cpuz/

Run it and go to the tabs, pretty sure there is one for mobo

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Karakawe
I post too much
Reputation: 3

Joined: 17 Apr 2007
Posts: 3899

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 11:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You don't have an audio card installed. What model computer do you have (assuming it's OEM).
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mark_the_hacker
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 0

Joined: 26 Oct 2007
Posts: 1020
Location: CEF

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I do have a audio card installed and I used to play music/sound, but after I downloaded Talix's Fake Gold Hack trainer that fucked up my computer and I got it fixed, this happened.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Karakawe
I post too much
Reputation: 3

Joined: 17 Apr 2007
Posts: 3899

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Then re-install the driver. What's the make/model of your computer/mobo? You can find drivers at the manufacturer's website.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mark_the_hacker
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 0

Joined: 26 Oct 2007
Posts: 1020
Location: CEF

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 2:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is what I found:

Code:
6400NX
-> AMD Athlon XP Processor 1800+ operating at 1.53GHz
-> 128 MB DDR SDRAM Memory with up to 16MB allocated to video memory
-> 40GB Ultra DMA Harddrive
-> 32x10x40x max. Speed CD-RW Drive with RecordNow CD creating Software
-> Intergrated ProSavageDDR KM266 graphics with 16MB shared video memory
-> High-speed V.90 data/fax modem
-> Presario keyboard and PS/2 scrolling mouse
-> 10/100 Ethernet
-> Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition
[/list]
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Karakawe
I post too much
Reputation: 3

Joined: 17 Apr 2007
Posts: 3899

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 2:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is the download link for the audio component integrated into the south bridge (VT8233/A/C) of your motherboard for XP x32.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Computer Talk All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites