Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


What's that program called?

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Cryoma
Member of the Year
Reputation: 198

Joined: 14 Jan 2009
Posts: 1819

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 11:34 pm    Post subject: What's that program called? Reply with quote

The one that hypnotizes you and then your dreams are more realistic, lucid something?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
redslothx
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 13

Joined: 27 Nov 2006
Posts: 1949

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 11:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

a brain? Rolling Eyes

also, a program cant tell you what to dream or how to dream.

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Prince charming
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 0

Joined: 08 Aug 2008
Posts: 0

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 11:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I-doser?

I dunnolol.

_________________
I have the power to take everything from you. Including your life.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Aviar³
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 50

Joined: 03 Jan 2008
Posts: 655
Location: Canada

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 11:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

redslothx wrote:
a brain? Rolling Eyes

also, a program cant tell you what to dream or how to dream.


Why so serious?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
redslothx
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 13

Joined: 27 Nov 2006
Posts: 1949

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 11:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aviar wrote:
redslothx wrote:
a brain? Rolling Eyes

also, a program cant tell you what to dream or how to dream.


Why so serious?


In angers me to see people fall for these sorts of bullshits~

and it angers me that people have to use a machine/program/or drug to do normal human functions.

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Aviar³
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 50

Joined: 03 Jan 2008
Posts: 655
Location: Canada

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 11:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

redslothx wrote:
Aviar wrote:
redslothx wrote:
a brain? Rolling Eyes

also, a program cant tell you what to dream or how to dream.


Why so serious?


In angers me to see people fall for these sorts of bullshits~

and it angers me that people have to use a machine/program/or drug to do normal human functions.


Why are you bringing in medicine to this subject? If I have headaches I want imidiate relief, so I take 7 tylenols.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
AverageAzn247
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 34

Joined: 01 Oct 2007
Posts: 909
Location: Austin,TX with 72 virgins

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 11:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aviar wrote:
redslothx wrote:
Aviar wrote:
redslothx wrote:
a brain? Rolling Eyes

also, a program cant tell you what to dream or how to dream.


Why so serious?


In angers me to see people fall for these sorts of bullshits~

and it angers me that people have to use a machine/program/or drug to do normal human functions.


Why are you bringing in medicine to this subject? If I have headaches I want imidiate relief, so I take 7 tylenols.
It must suck to be ur liver.
_________________


Waxxup wrote:
What are Night Elves?
A girl group?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Aviar³
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 50

Joined: 03 Jan 2008
Posts: 655
Location: Canada

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 11:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

averageazn247 wrote:
Aviar wrote:
redslothx wrote:
Aviar wrote:
redslothx wrote:
a brain? Rolling Eyes

also, a program cant tell you what to dream or how to dream.


Why so serious?


In angers me to see people fall for these sorts of bullshits~

and it angers me that people have to use a machine/program/or drug to do normal human functions.


Why are you bringing in medicine to this subject? If I have headaches I want imidiate relief, so I take 7 tylenols.
It must suck to be ur liver.

Then I drink until I piss blood.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites