| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
Cryoma Member of the Year
Reputation: 198
Joined: 14 Jan 2009 Posts: 1819
|
Posted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 11:34 pm Post subject: What's that program called? |
|
|
| The one that hypnotizes you and then your dreams are more realistic, lucid something?
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
redslothx Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 13
Joined: 27 Nov 2006 Posts: 1949
|
Posted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 11:35 pm Post subject: |
|
|
a brain?
also, a program cant tell you what to dream or how to dream.
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Prince charming How do I cheat?
Reputation: 0
Joined: 08 Aug 2008 Posts: 0
|
Posted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 11:36 pm Post subject: |
|
|
I-doser?
I dunnolol.
_________________
I have the power to take everything from you. Including your life. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Aviar³ Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 50
Joined: 03 Jan 2008 Posts: 655 Location: Canada
|
Posted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 11:36 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| redslothx wrote: | a brain?
also, a program cant tell you what to dream or how to dream. |
Why so serious?
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
redslothx Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 13
Joined: 27 Nov 2006 Posts: 1949
|
Posted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 11:38 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Aviar wrote: | | redslothx wrote: | a brain?
also, a program cant tell you what to dream or how to dream. |
Why so serious? |
In angers me to see people fall for these sorts of bullshits~
and it angers me that people have to use a machine/program/or drug to do normal human functions.
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Aviar³ Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 50
Joined: 03 Jan 2008 Posts: 655 Location: Canada
|
Posted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 11:40 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| redslothx wrote: | | Aviar wrote: | | redslothx wrote: | a brain?
also, a program cant tell you what to dream or how to dream. |
Why so serious? |
In angers me to see people fall for these sorts of bullshits~
and it angers me that people have to use a machine/program/or drug to do normal human functions. |
Why are you bringing in medicine to this subject? If I have headaches I want imidiate relief, so I take 7 tylenols.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
AverageAzn247 Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 34
Joined: 01 Oct 2007 Posts: 909 Location: Austin,TX with 72 virgins
|
Posted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 11:41 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Aviar wrote: | | redslothx wrote: | | Aviar wrote: | | redslothx wrote: | a brain?
also, a program cant tell you what to dream or how to dream. |
Why so serious? |
In angers me to see people fall for these sorts of bullshits~
and it angers me that people have to use a machine/program/or drug to do normal human functions. |
Why are you bringing in medicine to this subject? If I have headaches I want imidiate relief, so I take 7 tylenols. | It must suck to be ur liver.
_________________
| Waxxup wrote: | What are Night Elves?
A girl group? |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Aviar³ Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 50
Joined: 03 Jan 2008 Posts: 655 Location: Canada
|
Posted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 11:42 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| averageazn247 wrote: | | Aviar wrote: | | redslothx wrote: | | Aviar wrote: | | redslothx wrote: | a brain?
also, a program cant tell you what to dream or how to dream. |
Why so serious? |
In angers me to see people fall for these sorts of bullshits~
and it angers me that people have to use a machine/program/or drug to do normal human functions. |
Why are you bringing in medicine to this subject? If I have headaches I want imidiate relief, so I take 7 tylenols. | It must suck to be ur liver. |
Then I drink until I piss blood.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|