| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
Wintermoot Expert Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 08 Nov 2007 Posts: 198
|
Posted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 2:09 am Post subject: Truth about HitMan + Why I hate Australia. |
|
|
I thought about then elaborated on this truth while trolling.
HitMan... HitsMan... HitsMen... HitsOnMen... Hits on men... FAG!
Australia:
Not enough people online when I am...
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
WinRAR Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 1
Joined: 16 Mar 2007 Posts: 890 Location: skullfucking dead children
|
Posted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 2:44 am Post subject: |
|
|
| There's only like, 5 aussies that post in RS.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
br0l0ck Cheater
Reputation: 63
Joined: 15 Aug 2007 Posts: 36
|
Posted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 2:45 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Austrailians are fat.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Trucido Moderator
Reputation: 6
Joined: 08 Sep 2007 Posts: 2792
|
Posted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 2:45 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Kahliah wrote: | | Austrailians are fat. |
I weigh like 57kg.
I r so fat.
_________________
I'm out. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
br0l0ck Cheater
Reputation: 63
Joined: 15 Aug 2007 Posts: 36
|
Posted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 2:46 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Trucido wrote: | | Kahliah wrote: | | Austrailians are fat. |
I weigh like 57kg.
I r so fat. | Totally.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
WinRAR Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 1
Joined: 16 Mar 2007 Posts: 890 Location: skullfucking dead children
|
Posted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 2:46 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Trucido wrote: | | Kahliah wrote: | | Austrailians are fat. |
I weigh like 57kg.
I r so fat. |
I weigh like 52.1kg.
I r so fat.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Trucido Moderator
Reputation: 6
Joined: 08 Sep 2007 Posts: 2792
|
Posted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 2:47 am Post subject: |
|
|
| VolcomSton3 wrote: | | Trucido wrote: | | Kahliah wrote: | | Austrailians are fat. |
I weigh like 57kg.
I r so fat. |
I weigh like 52.1kg.
I r so fat. |
Have you called jenny yet?
_________________
I'm out. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
WinRAR Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 1
Joined: 16 Mar 2007 Posts: 890 Location: skullfucking dead children
|
Posted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 2:48 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Trucido wrote: | | VolcomSton3 wrote: | | Trucido wrote: | | Kahliah wrote: | | Austrailians are fat. |
I weigh like 57kg.
I r so fat. |
I weigh like 52.1kg.
I r so fat. |
Have you called jenny yet? |
Pfft, nigger I ate jenny.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
benlue Moderator
Reputation: 0
Joined: 09 Oct 2006 Posts: 2142
|
Posted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 2:48 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Kahliah wrote: | | Austrailians are fat. | Wrong. Also i'm from Australia posting in RS.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
br0l0ck Cheater
Reputation: 63
Joined: 15 Aug 2007 Posts: 36
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Trucido Moderator
Reputation: 6
Joined: 08 Sep 2007 Posts: 2792
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
benlue Moderator
Reputation: 0
Joined: 09 Oct 2006 Posts: 2142
|
Posted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 2:55 am Post subject: |
|
|
Oh wow, you still have that userbar, that was from a long time ago.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
giga502 Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 19 Apr 2007 Posts: 820 Location: Behind my computer
|
Posted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 2:58 am Post subject: |
|
|
im australian and im not fat >_>
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Trucido Moderator
Reputation: 6
Joined: 08 Sep 2007 Posts: 2792
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
LolSalad Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 1
Joined: 26 Aug 2007 Posts: 988 Location: Australia
|
Posted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 3:49 am Post subject: |
|
|
| VolcomSton3 wrote: | | Trucido wrote: | | Kahliah wrote: | | Austrailians are fat. |
I weigh like 57kg.
I r so fat. |
I weigh like 52.1kg.
I r so fat. |
I only just hit 50kg.
YOU FAT PIECES OF SHIT
(I'm actually 15kg underweight for my height. )
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|