Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


Truth about HitMan + Why I hate Australia.
Goto page 1, 2  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Wintermoot
Expert Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 08 Nov 2007
Posts: 198

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 2:09 am    Post subject: Truth about HitMan + Why I hate Australia. Reply with quote

I thought about then elaborated on this truth while trolling.

HitMan... HitsMan... HitsMen... HitsOnMen... Hits on men... FAG!

Australia:
Not enough people online when I am...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
WinRAR
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 1

Joined: 16 Mar 2007
Posts: 890
Location: skullfucking dead children

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 2:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There's only like, 5 aussies that post in RS.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
br0l0ck
Cheater
Reputation: 63

Joined: 15 Aug 2007
Posts: 36

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 2:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Austrailians are fat.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Trucido
Moderator
Reputation: 6

Joined: 08 Sep 2007
Posts: 2792

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 2:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kahliah wrote:
Austrailians are fat.

I weigh like 57kg.
I r so fat.

_________________
I'm out.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
br0l0ck
Cheater
Reputation: 63

Joined: 15 Aug 2007
Posts: 36

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 2:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Trucido wrote:
Kahliah wrote:
Austrailians are fat.

I weigh like 57kg.
I r so fat.
Totally.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
WinRAR
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 1

Joined: 16 Mar 2007
Posts: 890
Location: skullfucking dead children

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 2:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Trucido wrote:
Kahliah wrote:
Austrailians are fat.

I weigh like 57kg.
I r so fat.

I weigh like 52.1kg.
I r so fat.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Trucido
Moderator
Reputation: 6

Joined: 08 Sep 2007
Posts: 2792

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 2:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

VolcomSton3 wrote:
Trucido wrote:
Kahliah wrote:
Austrailians are fat.

I weigh like 57kg.
I r so fat.

I weigh like 52.1kg.
I r so fat.

Have you called jenny yet?

_________________
I'm out.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
WinRAR
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 1

Joined: 16 Mar 2007
Posts: 890
Location: skullfucking dead children

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 2:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Trucido wrote:
VolcomSton3 wrote:
Trucido wrote:
Kahliah wrote:
Austrailians are fat.

I weigh like 57kg.
I r so fat.

I weigh like 52.1kg.
I r so fat.

Have you called jenny yet?

Pfft, nigger I ate jenny.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
benlue
Moderator
Reputation: 0

Joined: 09 Oct 2006
Posts: 2142

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 2:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kahliah wrote:
Austrailians are fat.
Wrong. Also i'm from Australia posting in RS.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
br0l0ck
Cheater
Reputation: 63

Joined: 15 Aug 2007
Posts: 36

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 2:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.upi.com/Science_News/2008/06/20/Australia_now_fattest_country_study_says/UPI-23231213998709/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Trucido
Moderator
Reputation: 6

Joined: 08 Sep 2007
Posts: 2792

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 2:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote


_________________
I'm out.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
benlue
Moderator
Reputation: 0

Joined: 09 Oct 2006
Posts: 2142

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 2:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh wow, you still have that userbar, that was from a long time ago. Surprised
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
giga502
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 19 Apr 2007
Posts: 820
Location: Behind my computer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 2:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

im australian and im not fat >_>
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Trucido
Moderator
Reputation: 6

Joined: 08 Sep 2007
Posts: 2792

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 3:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

benlue wrote:
Oh wow, you still have that userbar, that was from a long time ago. Surprised

It took me along time to draw, im keeping it forevarrr!
over 9000 hours in mspt.
Making gradients then stroking text.

_________________
I'm out.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
LolSalad
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 1

Joined: 26 Aug 2007
Posts: 988
Location: Australia

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 3:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

VolcomSton3 wrote:
Trucido wrote:
Kahliah wrote:
Austrailians are fat.

I weigh like 57kg.
I r so fat.

I weigh like 52.1kg.
I r so fat.

I only just hit 50kg.

YOU FAT PIECES OF SHIT

(I'm actually 15kg underweight for my height. Neutral)

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites