Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


The world 'oldfag' and 'newfag' are no longer allowed.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Jake!
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 4

Joined: 03 Jan 2007
Posts: 1354

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Faggots trying to prove they have more reputation in an online forum.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Jeff
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 1

Joined: 25 Jul 2006
Posts: 1604
Location: Houston, Texas

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Link wrote:
Faggots trying to prove they have more reputation in an online forum.


THE INTERNET IS SERIOUS BUSINESS
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Coldie
Guest





PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Link wrote:
Faggots trying to prove they have more reputation in an online forum.


I enjoy e-battles.

Thats how big of a 'e-thug' I am.
Back to top
br0l0ck
Cheater
Reputation: 63

Joined: 15 Aug 2007
Posts: 36

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kahliah wrote:
ITT: We now all stick our tounges out and make up.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Willy
Master Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 23 Apr 2007
Posts: 280
Location: Woodlands

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 8:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

zxain v2 wrote:
Link wrote:
Faggots trying to prove they have more reputation in an online forum.


THE INTERNET IS SERIOUS BUSINESS
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ControlAltDelete
Friendly Giant
Reputation: 157

Joined: 03 Mar 2007
Posts: 2396

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 8:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Willy wrote:
zxain v2 wrote:
Link wrote:
Faggots trying to prove they have more reputation in an online forum.


THE INTERNET IS SERIOUS!! BUSINESS

_________________
Shrooms wrote:
but sadly this is 1984 and western civilization the last ones standing at the top of titanic before it sinks...no matter what you do, they know
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Jeff
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 1

Joined: 25 Jul 2006
Posts: 1604
Location: Houston, Texas

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Coldie wrote:
Link wrote:
Faggots trying to prove they have more reputation in an online forum.


I enjoy e-battles.

Thats how big of a 'e-thug' I am.


I'M SO MUCH OF AN E-THUG THAT I DOWNLOADED CP ON MY MOM'S PC THEN CALLED THE FBI ON HER.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
br0l0ck
Cheater
Reputation: 63

Joined: 15 Aug 2007
Posts: 36

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

zxain v2 wrote:
Coldie wrote:
Link wrote:
Faggots trying to prove they have more reputation in an online forum.


I enjoy e-battles.

Thats how big of a 'e-thug' I am.


I'M SO MUCH OF AN E-THUG THAT I DOWNLOADED CP ON MY MOM'S PC THEN CALLED THE FBI ON HER.
That would be a bad idea, they might check your comp for it, then you're fucked.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Hieroglyphics
I post too much
Reputation: 0

Joined: 06 Dec 2007
Posts: 2007
Location: Your bedroom

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 8:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

YOU FAGGOTS I PMED HIM SHITHEADS AND KAHLIAH LOVE ME TOO BECAUSE KAHLIA = RENKOBITCH?
_________________

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger
MASTER_OF_PUPPETS
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 0

Joined: 10 Apr 2007
Posts: 0
Location: Master...master...

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 8:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm a newfag.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
xDev
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 7

Joined: 05 Feb 2007
Posts: 971

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OP is a hypocrite ):
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Coldie ;]
Guest





PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 10:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooow.
Bumping this shit right now.

This argument between me and Jeff was so lame.
What the fuck were we arguing about? Jeez.

Just for the record, I know all of the people you listed, Jeff.
O-o.
Back to top
DURAN
Newbie cheater
Reputation: 14

Joined: 19 Apr 2007
Posts: 16
Location: The Netherlands

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 10:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Renkokuken lol my bloody ass.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Coldie ;]
Guest





PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 10:25 am    Post subject: Re: The world 'oldfag' and 'newfag' are no longer allowed. Reply with quote

Gunna remove this little post so I can keep my dignity.
That was like a disgusting grammar-depleted piece of shit post.
Jesus.
Back to top
Kardi
Expert Cheater
Reputation: 1

Joined: 03 Jul 2008
Posts: 204
Location: + rep me!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 10:27 am    Post subject: Re: The world 'oldfag' and 'newfag' are no longer allowed. Reply with quote

Coldie wrote:
I honestly don't care if you use those two terms, but you idiots are taking them into such stupid measures.

The only oldfag is Renkokuken.

Everyone else is just undersubordinates of him.

Anyone that made a list IS a newfag.


ANYONE that made a list IS a newfag.


this is shit
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites