| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
Jake! Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 4
Joined: 03 Jan 2007 Posts: 1354
|
Posted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 8:43 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Faggots trying to prove they have more reputation in an online forum.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Jeff Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 1
Joined: 25 Jul 2006 Posts: 1604 Location: Houston, Texas
|
Posted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 8:44 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Link wrote: | | Faggots trying to prove they have more reputation in an online forum. |
THE INTERNET IS SERIOUS BUSINESS
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Coldie Guest
|
Posted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 8:45 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Link wrote: | | Faggots trying to prove they have more reputation in an online forum. |
I enjoy e-battles.
Thats how big of a 'e-thug' I am.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
br0l0ck Cheater
Reputation: 63
Joined: 15 Aug 2007 Posts: 36
|
Posted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 8:45 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Kahliah wrote: | | ITT: We now all stick our tounges out and make up. |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Willy Master Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 23 Apr 2007 Posts: 280 Location: Woodlands
|
Posted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 8:46 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| zxain v2 wrote: | | Link wrote: | | Faggots trying to prove they have more reputation in an online forum. |
THE INTERNET IS SERIOUS BUSINESS |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
ControlAltDelete Friendly Giant
Reputation: 157
Joined: 03 Mar 2007 Posts: 2396
|
Posted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 8:46 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Willy wrote: | | zxain v2 wrote: | | Link wrote: | | Faggots trying to prove they have more reputation in an online forum. |
THE INTERNET IS SERIOUS!! BUSINESS |
|
_________________
| Shrooms wrote: | | but sadly this is 1984 and western civilization the last ones standing at the top of titanic before it sinks...no matter what you do, they know |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Jeff Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 1
Joined: 25 Jul 2006 Posts: 1604 Location: Houston, Texas
|
Posted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 8:47 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Coldie wrote: | | Link wrote: | | Faggots trying to prove they have more reputation in an online forum. |
I enjoy e-battles.
Thats how big of a 'e-thug' I am. |
I'M SO MUCH OF AN E-THUG THAT I DOWNLOADED CP ON MY MOM'S PC THEN CALLED THE FBI ON HER.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
br0l0ck Cheater
Reputation: 63
Joined: 15 Aug 2007 Posts: 36
|
Posted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 8:47 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| zxain v2 wrote: | | Coldie wrote: | | Link wrote: | | Faggots trying to prove they have more reputation in an online forum. |
I enjoy e-battles.
Thats how big of a 'e-thug' I am. |
I'M SO MUCH OF AN E-THUG THAT I DOWNLOADED CP ON MY MOM'S PC THEN CALLED THE FBI ON HER. | That would be a bad idea, they might check your comp for it, then you're fucked.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Hieroglyphics I post too much
Reputation: 0
Joined: 06 Dec 2007 Posts: 2007 Location: Your bedroom
|
Posted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 8:56 pm Post subject: |
|
|
YOU FAGGOTS I PMED HIM SHITHEADS AND KAHLIAH LOVE ME TOO BECAUSE KAHLIA = RENKOBITCH?
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
MASTER_OF_PUPPETS How do I cheat?
Reputation: 0
Joined: 10 Apr 2007 Posts: 0 Location: Master...master...
|
Posted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 8:57 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| I'm a newfag.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
xDev Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 7
Joined: 05 Feb 2007 Posts: 971
|
Posted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 9:03 pm Post subject: |
|
|
OP is a hypocrite ):
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Coldie ;] Guest
|
Posted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 10:22 am Post subject: |
|
|
Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooow.
Bumping this shit right now.
This argument between me and Jeff was so lame.
What the fuck were we arguing about? Jeez.
Just for the record, I know all of the people you listed, Jeff.
O-o.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
DURAN Newbie cheater
Reputation: 14
Joined: 19 Apr 2007 Posts: 16 Location: The Netherlands
|
Posted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 10:24 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Renkokuken lol my bloody ass.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Coldie ;] Guest
|
Posted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 10:25 am Post subject: Re: The world 'oldfag' and 'newfag' are no longer allowed. |
|
|
Gunna remove this little post so I can keep my dignity.
That was like a disgusting grammar-depleted piece of shit post.
Jesus.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Kardi Expert Cheater
Reputation: 1
Joined: 03 Jul 2008 Posts: 204 Location: + rep me!
|
Posted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 10:27 am Post subject: Re: The world 'oldfag' and 'newfag' are no longer allowed. |
|
|
| Coldie wrote: | I honestly don't care if you use those two terms, but you idiots are taking them into such stupid measures.
The only oldfag is Renkokuken.
Everyone else is just undersubordinates of him.
Anyone that made a list IS a newfag.
ANYONE that made a list IS a newfag. |
this is shit
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|