| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
HackOtaku I posted the 500000th topic
Reputation: 81
Joined: 31 May 2007 Posts: 228
|
Posted: Tue May 27, 2008 3:18 pm Post subject: K, lol, asking again. |
|
|
| Anyone have a steam with CS:S I could use? Bah, I won't steal it or anything >.> Just don't want to buy the game myself.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
ControlAltDelete Friendly Giant
Reputation: 157
Joined: 03 Mar 2007 Posts: 2396
|
Posted: Tue May 27, 2008 3:19 pm Post subject: |
|
|
I COULD buy you 1.6, For something in return.
_________________
| Shrooms wrote: | | but sadly this is 1984 and western civilization the last ones standing at the top of titanic before it sinks...no matter what you do, they know |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
HackOtaku I posted the 500000th topic
Reputation: 81
Joined: 31 May 2007 Posts: 228
|
Posted: Tue May 27, 2008 3:21 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| ControlAltDelete wrote: | | I COULD buy you 1.6, For something in return. | oh, and what might that be?
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Infamous Master Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 15 Sep 2006 Posts: 359
|
Posted: Tue May 27, 2008 3:22 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| HackOtaku wrote: | | ControlAltDelete wrote: | | I COULD buy you 1.6, For something in return. | oh, and what might that be? |
obviously a cookie.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
ControlAltDelete Friendly Giant
Reputation: 157
Joined: 03 Mar 2007 Posts: 2396
|
Posted: Tue May 27, 2008 3:22 pm Post subject: |
|
|
I don't know. What do you have of worth to me? >_>
_________________
| Shrooms wrote: | | but sadly this is 1984 and western civilization the last ones standing at the top of titanic before it sinks...no matter what you do, they know |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
HackOtaku I posted the 500000th topic
Reputation: 81
Joined: 31 May 2007 Posts: 228
|
Posted: Tue May 27, 2008 3:23 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| ControlAltDelete wrote: | | I don't know. What do you have of worth to me? >_> | Probably nothing.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
ControlAltDelete Friendly Giant
Reputation: 157
Joined: 03 Mar 2007 Posts: 2396
|
Posted: Tue May 27, 2008 3:23 pm Post subject: |
|
|
Got any Gunz accounts? >_>
_________________
| Shrooms wrote: | | but sadly this is 1984 and western civilization the last ones standing at the top of titanic before it sinks...no matter what you do, they know |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Infamous Master Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 15 Sep 2006 Posts: 359
|
Posted: Tue May 27, 2008 3:23 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| ControlAltDelete wrote: | | Got any Gunz accounts? >_> |
Gunz is fun. =D
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
ControlAltDelete Friendly Giant
Reputation: 157
Joined: 03 Mar 2007 Posts: 2396
|
Posted: Tue May 27, 2008 3:24 pm Post subject: |
|
|
Indeed. Even though im the biggest fucking noob at it. I can't even BF properly.
_________________
| Shrooms wrote: | | but sadly this is 1984 and western civilization the last ones standing at the top of titanic before it sinks...no matter what you do, they know |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
HackOtaku I posted the 500000th topic
Reputation: 81
Joined: 31 May 2007 Posts: 228
|
Posted: Tue May 27, 2008 3:25 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Ah, accounts and shits, right no, never played gunz. Unfortunately for you, and me, I don't play MMOs all that much. Like, I played FLYFF a while, and got sick of it, but that's really about it.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Infamous Master Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 15 Sep 2006 Posts: 359
|
Posted: Tue May 27, 2008 3:26 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| ControlAltDelete wrote: | | Indeed. Even though im the biggest fucking noob at it. I can't even BF properly. |
Takes a while, I can play decently but I can't aim. rofl my mom just banned my 10 year old sister from playing gunz because she's afraid of the people on there
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
ControlAltDelete Friendly Giant
Reputation: 157
Joined: 03 Mar 2007 Posts: 2396
|
Posted: Tue May 27, 2008 3:26 pm Post subject: |
|
|
Gunz isn't a MMo. Its a shooting game. I wouldnt know what it's classified as. If you dont mind waiting a day or 2. I might buy you it out of the goodness of my heart and my moms money.
_________________
| Shrooms wrote: | | but sadly this is 1984 and western civilization the last ones standing at the top of titanic before it sinks...no matter what you do, they know |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
HackOtaku I posted the 500000th topic
Reputation: 81
Joined: 31 May 2007 Posts: 228
|
Posted: Tue May 27, 2008 3:28 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| ControlAltDelete wrote: | | Gunz isn't a MMo. Its a shooting game. I wouldnt know what it's classified as. If you dont mind waiting a day or 2. I might buy you it out of the goodness of my heart and my moms money. | Even better =D Yeah, I don't mind waiting, thanks.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
ControlAltDelete Friendly Giant
Reputation: 157
Joined: 03 Mar 2007 Posts: 2396
|
Posted: Tue May 27, 2008 3:29 pm Post subject: |
|
|
=P, i said MIGHT. >___> I'll try if not i'll just let you use my account..
_________________
| Shrooms wrote: | | but sadly this is 1984 and western civilization the last ones standing at the top of titanic before it sinks...no matter what you do, they know |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
HackOtaku I posted the 500000th topic
Reputation: 81
Joined: 31 May 2007 Posts: 228
|
Posted: Tue May 27, 2008 3:29 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| ControlAltDelete wrote: | | =P, i said MIGHT. >___> I'll try if not i'll just let you use my account.. | Cool, cool, thanks again.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|