Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


K, lol, asking again.
Goto page 1, 2  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
HackOtaku
I posted the 500000th topic
Reputation: 81

Joined: 31 May 2007
Posts: 228

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 3:18 pm    Post subject: K, lol, asking again. Reply with quote

Anyone have a steam with CS:S I could use? Bah, I won't steal it or anything >.> Just don't want to buy the game myself.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ControlAltDelete
Friendly Giant
Reputation: 157

Joined: 03 Mar 2007
Posts: 2396

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 3:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I COULD buy you 1.6, For something in return.
_________________
Shrooms wrote:
but sadly this is 1984 and western civilization the last ones standing at the top of titanic before it sinks...no matter what you do, they know
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
HackOtaku
I posted the 500000th topic
Reputation: 81

Joined: 31 May 2007
Posts: 228

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 3:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ControlAltDelete wrote:
I COULD buy you 1.6, For something in return.
oh, and what might that be?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Infamous
Master Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 15 Sep 2006
Posts: 359

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 3:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HackOtaku wrote:
ControlAltDelete wrote:
I COULD buy you 1.6, For something in return.
oh, and what might that be?

obviously a cookie.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ControlAltDelete
Friendly Giant
Reputation: 157

Joined: 03 Mar 2007
Posts: 2396

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 3:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know. What do you have of worth to me? >_>
_________________
Shrooms wrote:
but sadly this is 1984 and western civilization the last ones standing at the top of titanic before it sinks...no matter what you do, they know
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
HackOtaku
I posted the 500000th topic
Reputation: 81

Joined: 31 May 2007
Posts: 228

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 3:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ControlAltDelete wrote:
I don't know. What do you have of worth to me? >_>
Probably nothing.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ControlAltDelete
Friendly Giant
Reputation: 157

Joined: 03 Mar 2007
Posts: 2396

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 3:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Got any Gunz accounts? >_>
_________________
Shrooms wrote:
but sadly this is 1984 and western civilization the last ones standing at the top of titanic before it sinks...no matter what you do, they know
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Infamous
Master Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 15 Sep 2006
Posts: 359

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 3:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ControlAltDelete wrote:
Got any Gunz accounts? >_>

Gunz is fun. =D
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ControlAltDelete
Friendly Giant
Reputation: 157

Joined: 03 Mar 2007
Posts: 2396

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 3:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Indeed. Even though im the biggest fucking noob at it. I can't even BF properly.
_________________
Shrooms wrote:
but sadly this is 1984 and western civilization the last ones standing at the top of titanic before it sinks...no matter what you do, they know
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
HackOtaku
I posted the 500000th topic
Reputation: 81

Joined: 31 May 2007
Posts: 228

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 3:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah, accounts and shits, right no, never played gunz. Unfortunately for you, and me, I don't play MMOs all that much. Like, I played FLYFF a while, and got sick of it, but that's really about it.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Infamous
Master Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 15 Sep 2006
Posts: 359

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 3:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ControlAltDelete wrote:
Indeed. Even though im the biggest fucking noob at it. I can't even BF properly.

Takes a while, I can play decently but I can't aim. rofl my mom just banned my 10 year old sister from playing gunz because she's afraid of the people on there
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ControlAltDelete
Friendly Giant
Reputation: 157

Joined: 03 Mar 2007
Posts: 2396

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 3:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gunz isn't a MMo. Its a shooting game. I wouldnt know what it's classified as. If you dont mind waiting a day or 2. I might buy you it out of the goodness of my heart and my moms money.
_________________
Shrooms wrote:
but sadly this is 1984 and western civilization the last ones standing at the top of titanic before it sinks...no matter what you do, they know
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
HackOtaku
I posted the 500000th topic
Reputation: 81

Joined: 31 May 2007
Posts: 228

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ControlAltDelete wrote:
Gunz isn't a MMo. Its a shooting game. I wouldnt know what it's classified as. If you dont mind waiting a day or 2. I might buy you it out of the goodness of my heart and my moms money.
Even better =D Yeah, I don't mind waiting, thanks.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ControlAltDelete
Friendly Giant
Reputation: 157

Joined: 03 Mar 2007
Posts: 2396

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 3:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

=P, i said MIGHT. >___> I'll try if not i'll just let you use my account..
_________________
Shrooms wrote:
but sadly this is 1984 and western civilization the last ones standing at the top of titanic before it sinks...no matter what you do, they know
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
HackOtaku
I posted the 500000th topic
Reputation: 81

Joined: 31 May 2007
Posts: 228

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 3:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ControlAltDelete wrote:
=P, i said MIGHT. >___> I'll try if not i'll just let you use my account..
Cool, cool, thanks again.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites