| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
zipper22 Expert Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 03 Nov 2007 Posts: 102
|
Posted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 8:44 pm Post subject: HOW DO I + REP |
|
|
how do i +rep? _________________
ZIPPER66 STOLE MY NAME |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
seanjohndean Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 05 May 2006 Posts: 646
|
Posted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 8:47 pm Post subject: |
|
|
Look at a post a person you want to + rep to has posted. Look under their name, avatar, warnings (if they have any) and find a thing called "reputation". Do you see there's a thumbs up and down? Press the thumbs up, then a typing thing pops up on another page, write whatever you want, and press submit/ok (whatever it says). _________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
MajicPowaz I post too much
Reputation: 0
Joined: 11 Jun 2007 Posts: 2420
|
Posted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 8:47 pm Post subject: |
|
|
Look at my post. At the top there's my name, followed my "I post too much," then my warn, then my reputation. You see how it says
Reputation: 7 (Thumbs up picture) (Thumbs down picture)
Click the thumbs up for +Rep and thumbs down for -Rep. _________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
seanjohndean Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 05 May 2006 Posts: 646
|
Posted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 8:48 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| MajicPowaz wrote: | Look at my post. At the top there's my name, followed my "I post too much," then my warn, then my reputation. You see how it says
Reputation: 7 (Thumbs up picture) (Thumbs down picture)
Click the thumbs up for +Rep and thumbs down for -Rep. |
You forgot the warning under your "I post too much." _________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
MajicPowaz I post too much
Reputation: 0
Joined: 11 Jun 2007 Posts: 2420
|
Posted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 8:48 pm Post subject: |
|
|
I said "Then my warn." _________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
seanjohndean Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 05 May 2006 Posts: 646
|
Posted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 8:49 pm Post subject: |
|
|
Sorry, jet lag. _________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
seanjohndean Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 05 May 2006 Posts: 646
|
Posted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 8:52 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Legæcy wrote: | | Legæcy wrote: | | seanjohndean wrote: | | MajicPowaz wrote: | Look at my post. At the top there's my name, followed my "I post too much," then my warn, then my reputation. You see how it says
Reputation: 7 (Thumbs up picture) (Thumbs down picture)
Click the thumbs up for +Rep and thumbs down for -Rep. |
You forgot the warning under your "I post too much." |
|
|
Dang, dude I said sorry. (to majic). It was jet lag, just got off a plane (it was a long trip). _________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
MajicPowaz I post too much
Reputation: 0
Joined: 11 Jun 2007 Posts: 2420
|
Posted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 8:54 pm Post subject: |
|
|
First thing I do after I get off a jet is log into CEF. xD _________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
seanjohndean Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 05 May 2006 Posts: 646
|
Posted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 8:56 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| MajicPowaz wrote: | | First thing I do after I get off a jet is log into CEF. xD |
 _________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
zipper22 Expert Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 03 Nov 2007 Posts: 102
|
Posted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 9:02 pm Post subject: |
|
|
i got it and i dident have to delete system32 _________________
ZIPPER66 STOLE MY NAME |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Blank I post too much
Reputation: 1
Joined: 20 Jun 2006 Posts: 3044
|
Posted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 9:08 pm Post subject: |
|
|
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Blank I post too much
Reputation: 1
Joined: 20 Jun 2006 Posts: 3044
|
Posted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 9:09 pm Post subject: |
|
|
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|