Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


HOW DO I + REP

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
zipper22
Expert Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 03 Nov 2007
Posts: 102

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 8:44 pm    Post subject: HOW DO I + REP Reply with quote

how do i +rep?
_________________


ZIPPER66 STOLE MY NAME
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
seanjohndean
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 05 May 2006
Posts: 646

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Look at a post a person you want to + rep to has posted. Look under their name, avatar, warnings (if they have any) and find a thing called "reputation". Do you see there's a thumbs up and down? Press the thumbs up, then a typing thing pops up on another page, write whatever you want, and press submit/ok (whatever it says).
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
MajicPowaz
I post too much
Reputation: 0

Joined: 11 Jun 2007
Posts: 2420

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Look at my post. At the top there's my name, followed my "I post too much," then my warn, then my reputation. You see how it says

Reputation: 7 (Thumbs up picture) (Thumbs down picture)

Click the thumbs up for +Rep and thumbs down for -Rep.

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
seanjohndean
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 05 May 2006
Posts: 646

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MajicPowaz wrote:
Look at my post. At the top there's my name, followed my "I post too much," then my warn, then my reputation. You see how it says

Reputation: 7 (Thumbs up picture) (Thumbs down picture)

Click the thumbs up for +Rep and thumbs down for -Rep.


You forgot the warning under your "I post too much."

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
MajicPowaz
I post too much
Reputation: 0

Joined: 11 Jun 2007
Posts: 2420

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I said "Then my warn."
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
seanjohndean
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 05 May 2006
Posts: 646

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry, jet lag.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
seanjohndean
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 05 May 2006
Posts: 646

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Legæcy wrote:
Legæcy wrote:
seanjohndean wrote:
MajicPowaz wrote:
Look at my post. At the top there's my name, followed my "I post too much," then my warn, then my reputation. You see how it says

Reputation: 7 (Thumbs up picture) (Thumbs down picture)

Click the thumbs up for +Rep and thumbs down for -Rep.


You forgot the warning under your "I post too much."


Dang, dude I said sorry. Sad (to majic). It was jet lag, just got off a plane (it was a long trip).

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
MajicPowaz
I post too much
Reputation: 0

Joined: 11 Jun 2007
Posts: 2420

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 8:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

First thing I do after I get off a jet is log into CEF. xD
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
seanjohndean
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 05 May 2006
Posts: 646

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 8:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MajicPowaz wrote:
First thing I do after I get off a jet is log into CEF. xD


Rolling Eyes

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
zipper22
Expert Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 03 Nov 2007
Posts: 102

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i got it and i dident have to delete system32
_________________


ZIPPER66 STOLE MY NAME
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Blank
I post too much
Reputation: 1

Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 3044

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote


_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Blank
I post too much
Reputation: 1

Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 3044

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote


_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites